As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for a mouse for gaming

1151617181921»

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I wound up getting a corsair M65; I like it pretty well so far. The wider base and the lack of rubberized grip are nice. It theoretically has removable weights but it's pretty light even with them in, so

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • BubbyBubby Registered User regular
    edited June 2014
    Finally settled on the logitech wireless performance MX. Only one day in and I already love it. A bit big but after getting used to it I can see myself liking it as much as the IE3.0, and the wireless/darkfield is great.

Bubby on
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I grabbed a g 70 something, the newest version of the wireless mouse to replace a g500 that had its wire crop out. Like it a lot. Sometimes the sensor will freak out but it is more like a skip and likely due to the desk and lack of a mouse pad

camo_sig.png
  • Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Bubby wrote: »
    Finally settled on the logitech wireless performance MX. Only one day in and I already love it. A bit big but after getting used to it I can see myself liking it as much as the IE3.0, and the wireless/darkfield is great.

How does it work on different surfaces? It seems to be a popular mouse, but where I would be using it would be like on a couch or wood table while my laptop is plugged into TV.
    I know this is mouse thread, but it is sort of a mouse, has anyone had success or likes on one of those mini keyboard/mouse combos?

So far I have liked the Roccat Drivers, I have not used the Roccat Talk however.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • BubbyBubby Registered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    Bubby wrote: »

How does it work on different surfaces? It seems to be a popular mouse, but where I would be using it would be like on a couch or wood table while my laptop is plugged into TV.
    I know this is mouse thread, but it is sort of a mouse, has anyone had success or likes on one of those mini keyboard/mouse combos?

So far I have liked the Roccat Drivers, I have not used the Roccat Talk however.

It works great on wood and glass. It even works on my bed for when I'm switching from my PC monitor to my room TV. I use the anywhere MX for that, another darkfield mouse.

I decided to exchange the performance MX for a g602, though, as the latency was a tad annoying for first person shooters.

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    I grabbed one of the new Razer mice today to replace my aged Deathadder from 2009. Picked up the Taipan purely on sheer comfort. I know the horror stories of Razer, but I tried a few mice and nothing felt as comfortable as this one.

• 1ddqd1ddqd Registered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote: »
    I grabbed one of the new Razer mice today to replace my aged Deathadder from 2009. Picked up the Taipan purely on sheer comfort. I know the horror stories of Razer, but I tried a few mice and nothing felt as comfortable as this one.

I've been looking to replace my click-fail Mamba for a while, this is the only one I found that seems to be worthwhile. Anyone else have any thoughts on this mouse?

• minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Heads up for anyone who might be in the market for a gaming mouse:

The Razer Deathadder is on sale for $70 at Best Buy, which is an okay price, BUT it comes with a free $50 steam wallet card. That's 20 bucks for a really great mouse.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/deals/deals.jsp?ref=199&loc=TnL5HPStwNw&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-lJSLCHsysKcm3S0rMiB5Jw

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
    toloveistorebel