As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

CM PUNK IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD (AND IS BACK)

19495969798100»

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Judging from that picture someone posted a little while ago I can’t see Taker being in shape by April. It looked like he was bald and pregnant.

I guess that is nine months from now though so maybe he’ll have the baby and be ready to go by then.

Woo Hoo!!! 100 pages

Maximum on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Dogbone33 wrote:
    So I told my wife about Cena's pic floating around the internets. I have never seen that woman hit google so fast and be so disappointed when it failed her. She is now signing up for twitter.

This is funny as hell

Just tell her to GIS "john cena nude twitter"

It's literally the first image, even if you have GIS set to Moderate SafeSearch

• Options
    Balefuego wrote:
    wirehead26 wrote:
    I like the rumor that they're building Mark Henry up for a Wrestlemania match with Taker. I like it because it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a problem with this? I mean if they are finally building Henry into a legit threat, that's a damn good way to do it.

But really, that's half a year away.

I have a problem with it because I remember the last time Mark Henry and Taker had a match at Wrestlemania

it was fucking terrible

To be fair, that was a casket match

No way did that ever have a chance of being good

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    the problem with mark henry/undertaker would be that taker only has like, one or two matches left in him, and odds are pretty good that he'd retire at 20-0

and you don't put mark henry in taker's last match

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Personally I want Sheamus to get the honor of Taker's last opponent but he's in the midst of a face turn right now. Of course if it bombs then they could easily re-turn him by going after Takers streak.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    I don't think it would work because taker is so physically broken down at this point that I don't think those two coud have a good match.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Really, the only person I could see legit ending Taker's streak at this point, if it does end that is, is John Cena.

And if Cena turns heel at the end of this Punk feud, then I could completely see this happening.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Taker's Streak is a career defining accolade. I don't think you can use it to put anyone over.

It has to be a legend/legend thing.

• Options
    Cena's already got a match locked in for Wrestlemana. Cena/Taker isn't happening, and I don't think Cena would want any part of ending that streak. And Sheamus's face turn seems to be working so far without any buildup at all, and all he has to do to keep it going is hit bad guys really hard, so I doubt it'll bomb.

Honestly, unless they can get Austin for an Austin/Punk match at Wrestlemania, Punk might be the best option for a Taker match. If he's anywhere near as hot as he is now, he could have a legitimate shot at ending that streak.

• Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    crwth wrote:

While searching for an iPad-friendly version of that video I found something even better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW5rcyFdOs4

Kreutz on
  • Options
    what the shit

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    no items
    cm punk only
    final destination

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    I kept waiting for him to spam the GTS, and I was not disappointed.

• Options
    Lock the thread now

Nothing's gonna top that video

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    It's amazing how this little girl is much better at selling, execution, bumping, and just plain working a match than the large majority of the women in the biggest wrestling company in the world.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    So who is making the new thread? Because you should probably put Haruka in the OP.

She sells better than half of RAW's roster.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    yeah I don't really want that because that video kind of weirded me out

fucking japan

• Options
    how did that video weird you out

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote:

He has a Fox McCloud beating people up fetish, and that video was the complete opposite

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    crwth wrote:

He has a Fox McCloud beating people up fetish, and that video was the complete opposite

pretty sure geebs was talking about the 8 year old girl getting manhandled by a grown half naked man

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    no, I was talking about the one with the eight year old girl

• Options
    Oh

That video is completely weird, I agree

• Options
    guess i'm the weird one then!

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    WWE.com says Punk is going to open the show with his first comments to the WWE Universe since returning to the WWE.

• Options
    SLAMMUSLAMMU Registered User regular
    Guys i'm conflicted should I watch raw or shark week?

SLAMMU-1.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Quick, somebody lock this thread and start a new one before CM Punk hits the air in like 10 minutes.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    LTM wrote:
    Taker's Streak is a career defining accolade. I don't think you can use it to put anyone over.

It has to be a legend/legend thing.

Well they had two chances to pull the trigger with Shawn, and with him gone there's really nobody left who's worthy of ending it. There was a time I was pretty certain it was going to be Trips, but he's apparently just about done in-ring himself, and even if he wasn't it's not like there's any point in giving him the rub.

• Options
    LOCK THE THREAD IT'S TIME

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I love this song.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    kingworkskingworks Registered User regular
    Started a new thread. Please post in it.

Please?

• Options
    Fix your OP