As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat] on the Roof

1646566676870»

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Eddy wrote: »
    One day I will pony up for a nook or e-reader.

I keep telling myself an even slimmer, cheaper version will come out though.

And then they will have colour screens. And then they will use your own body heat to power themselves. And then they will read themselves. And then they will replace mankind.

(I love my eReader)

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Jesus. Just found out about a load of shite that happened to my best mate over the past couple of months. Wish I'd known; would have headed home to be there for him.

BobCesca on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I am concerned about my speakers actually. I got a 7.1 system, because apparently everything available was 7.1. I don't know where or how I am going to get the rear 2 channels on the wall because I have a giant print of an aerial photo of the Flatiron building and surrounds where they must go.

I didn't go 7.1 because of that. The living room isn't that big and there's nearly no room to place the surround back speakers behind the couch.

Haphazard on
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Haphazard wrote: »
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    I am concerned about my speakers actually. I got a 7.1 system, because apparently everything available was 7.1. I don't know where or how I am going to get the rear 2 channels on the wall because I have a giant print of an aerial photo of the Flatiron building and surrounds where they must go.

I didn't go 7.1 because of that. The living room isn't that big and there's nearly no room to place the surround back speakers behind the couch.

Your decision seems a wise one.

Apothe0sis on
This discussion has been closed.