As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[RIFT] - Update 1.7 : Patch notes page 86 guild on gnarlewood

19495969798100»

• flammiebcflammiebc Registered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Man, I havn't been on my rogue in a while, been mostly busy leveling my cleric. (Which isn't in any of the guilds.)

It's funny, can't put my finger on why, but it just feels more... comfortable. Maybe from all my years of playing a WoW priest.

There is a certain appeal to running lazy-mode shamicar support in random experts - mash two macros (and DoL occasionally), enjoy infinite mana, do decent dps, and outheal the healer at the same time. Then get bitched at by a bored healer and switch back to random DPS spec to finish the run.

Switch: SW-7753-7176-1119
    PSN: LucidStar_BC
  • monsterzeromonsterzero Registered User regular
    yes warlee keeps his mouth shut during raids and just tanks now. dacore is leading and scavin is calling fight unless im there in which case i think ill be calling the fights. (well find out tonight). some random people left guild and were gonna be struggling to fill raid tonight unless we recruit like a motha. ategev, pip, auth, FANDY, anyone who can log in and raid tonight would seriously be doing me a favore. it be great for guild morale and itd mean alot to me. we need ya guys.....6pm server...tonight.....be there

• hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    If I can get my warrior boosted to 300 hit, I'll bring Israja over to TEC? But that won't happen tonight. Maybe I can get myself up there this weekend.

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    so for anyone still interested, monster called me and apparently the guild is transferring to deepwood, there was some sort of predictable drama and I dunno i'll probably log in stealthily tomorrow morning and transfer in a noncommital way

i think monster has the idea of doing some recruiting after this most recent wave of departees and wants to go hang out on the same server as the goons, which i told him was deepwood but i really am not absolutely sure

reposig.jpg
  • hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Fandyien wrote: »
    so for anyone still interested, monster called me and apparently the guild is transferring to deepwood, there was some sort of predictable drama and I dunno i'll probably log in stealthily tomorrow morning and transfer in a noncommital way

i think monster has the idea of doing some recruiting after this most recent wave of departees and wants to go hang out on the same server as the goons, which i told him was deepwood but i really am not absolutely sure

yeah, i saw zeat pop in in /50 and I was like "what"

also, warlee started asking for expert groups. i promptly warned the guild away from that.

7/11 in one night. <3

hoodie13 on
    PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    heh

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.