As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The New Club Nintendo Thread

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    DHS Odium wrote: »
    That was quicker than I expected. What was it, just over an hour?

that was slower than i expected!

but i suppose the site broke for a bit

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    This was the first time I've spent coins on anything. First time I've had even an ounce of interest in anything. So you bet your ass I checked right at midnightand regular intervals tthroughout the morning.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Ferquin wrote: »
    I own seven 3DSs, five of them being XLs. I feel no guilt. .

Wow. In that case then you're fine IMO. It just looked greedy without that information.

• Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Heh, they sold out? Glad I got my lunch at work at 11 so I could grab one. I checked at midnight, 6am, and 9am to be met with disappointment. Wish I could have gotten 2 but I didn't have the coins. The husband and I can just share one, I don't want to pay for a second cradle.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=215986
    Thanks for writing. I'm glad you were able to place an order for your Nintendo 3DS XL Charging Cradle before they were sold out. I appreciate this opportunity to respond and will make sure the appropriate departments at Nintendo are aware that you want to have the Nintendo 3DS XL Charging Cradle made available again as a Club Nintendo reward.

I'm happy to confirm that we do plan to have this reward available again. I wish I could provide additional details beyond the fact that it will be replenished, but we don't have an exact date of when that will happen.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Either December or early next year.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Ferquin wrote: »
    I own seven 3DSs, five of them being XLs. I feel no guilt. .

Wow. In that case then you're fine IMO. It just looked greedy without that information.

Soon to be 8 when the Zelda one comes out. Green would look great with gold. Also, white for my Animal Crossing one. At least it looks like I'll have another shot at it, and by then I may even have the coins myself instead of having to bug my sister to use hers.

Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Well shit. Forgot about this. Guess my coins will go unspent yet again.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I have plenty of surveys and unused codes that I could've had the coins easily. Glad I didn't bother, since I would've missed the window. Maybe there will be a cool game I don't have next month. Who am I kidding? That would never happen.

• Options
    Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    Dammit, I forgot about this entirely. Ugh.

• Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    Completely forgot about the charge cradle. Whomp.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    grim123grim123 Registered User regular
    So the Web site crashed? I orders 3 from my phone with no problems at 10 am...

Aww nutsack.
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I was at work and missed my opportunity to get one too. Oh well, even if I was at home I might have missed my chance. Sounds like I would have had an easier time signing up for Obamacare.
    Ha ha. Not really.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    XobyteXobyte Registered User regular
    Another one that totally forgot. To be fair, I was recouping from working a shit-ton of hours, but still... I guess my coins continue to go unspent.

And I'll... refrain from saying anything about the people that picked up multiples.

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    I was at work and missed my opportunity to get one too. Oh well, even if I was at home I might have missed my chance. Sounds like I would have had an easier time signing up for Obamacare.
    Ha ha. Not really.
    Thanks, Obamiyamoto.

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Xobyte wrote: »
    Another one that totally forgot. To be fair, I was recouping from working a shit-ton of hours, but still... I guess my coins continue to go unspent.

And I'll... refrain from saying anything about the people that picked up multiples.

I'll say it. Fuck those guys.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I didn't really expect a response.
    Thanks for contacting us about the Nintendo 3DS XL Charging Cradle. I can certainly understand your thoughts on this matter and can only imagine how frustrating it must have been. Please note that this reward was produced in limited quantities, so it is unlikely that we'll be getting more in stock.

So that's one person saying they'll have more, and one saying that they won't.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    So basically they have no idea. Typical customer service monkeys.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    As much as I'd like them to get more back in stock for you guys, I'd rather they get some other stuff flowing through the rewards section. The restocke the golden nunchuk, and something else I believe, and for the most part there hasn't really been much other than these few things new to the rewards this year. I'd rather have things be somewhat limited if it meant more things get added. But I know that's just asking and expecting too much. So I do hope you guys get a chance to snag one.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Bunch of stuff is up for Intend to Buy including Zelda: LBW and Mario 3D World. (also Mario Party and Mario & Sonic at the Olymics)

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Still waiting for Hanafuda restock... actually, I'm going to put together a list of stuff I'd like to see in Club Nintendo sometime, hopefully soon.

At least it's better than iCoke.ca's rewards as of late, and a million times less eyestrain for codes.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    New Club Nintendo digital rewards are Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS), Metroid (3DS), Link to the Past (Wii), and Art Style: Cubello (Wii). 200 points for Dillon, 150 points for the other 3.

• Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Dillon's worth the 200 coins.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    New Club Nintendo digital rewards are Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS), Metroid (3DS), Link to the Past (Wii), and Art Style: Cubello (Wii). 200 points for Dillon, 150 points for the other 3.

Hmm, I might pick up LttP just for the inevitable Wii U upgrade.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Grr I need more coins. If I had 200 I'd pick up Dillon's in a heartbeat. And I won't get any more coins until Link Between Worlds comes out. Even then it won't be enough to bump me from 115 to 200. Stupid Batman, all not having coins. :(

jclast on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Oh - I'm in for Dillon and Metroid - that's be a nice combo. I'd almost go Zelda too...

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    That is a pretty great month...I may have to cash in a few codes and grab ALttP. :)

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    has lttp been put out for the wiiu vc yet?

I already have it for the Wii, just curious if I can upgrade it yet.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Not yet, but they used it in VC advertising recently, so I'm thinking we'll get it soon.

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    That's cool.

It'd actually be moderately shrewd of them to put the Wii one up for coins then release the WiiU update in a week or two for the $1.50 upgrade.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    Grr I need more coins. If I had 200 I'd pick up Dillon's in a heartbeat. And I won't get any more coins until Link Between Worlds comes out. Even then it won't be enough to bump me from 115 to 200. Stupid Batman, all not having coins. :(

The Dover giveth. Check your PM box.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    jclastjclast Registered User regular
    Wow - thanks! And here I was thinking I was safe from random class outside of the Steam thread. You're on the list, sir!

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Going all in on Dillon definitely. Been waiting for a reason/sign to get that game and since I have no other use for my coins, this is as good as any. I'd love to get lttp, but after playing it on my GBA, it just feels natural as a handheld title. Why can't they release this for 3DS instead/also. Why? Also, why can't I find my GBA cart of it...?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Shame I already have those games :( Good selection though.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular

Holy hell, a game that I am interested in and I don't already own?!? I shall have to purchase a calendar for the sole purpose of marking this day on it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I picked up Dillon's, now I'm pretty busted on coins and nothing announced that I'm really excited for before Layton comes out. I might pick up Wind Walker at some point, but beyond that I'm done with Nintendo until some more games are announced.

Well, until Bravely Default gets to the US.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options

Holy hell, a game that I am interested in and I don't already own?!? I shall have to purchase a calendar for the sole purpose of marking this day on it.

This. Definitely this dude. I must apologize, as I swore up and down that I'd never bother with the eShop purchases, other than my Ambassador games, until a proper account system allowed them to be "mine" like my PSN purchases. But, I will be making an exception since this is a game I am also actually interested in and would break this rule for. It looks cool, and Dover, IIRC, has been praising it forever. Let's see if he is correct.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

how long do they usually keep reward games up, all month?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I'd get lttp for my handheld... one day. #keepthedreamalive

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Heads up for the people who ordered the charging cradle, I just got a shipping confirmation email from Nintendo saying it shipped.

This discussion has been closed.