As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The New Club Nintendo Thread

1939495969799»

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Heads up for the people who ordered the charging cradle, I just got a shipping confirmation email from Nintendo saying it shipped.

Yep, same here.

Should be here in a couple days. They say 4 - 10 business days, but it never takes that long.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Oh yeah for free shipping the stuff you order when you bother to order anything from Club Nintendo comes pretty quick. Watch my cradle come in before the non-Amazon Prime order I placed the day before 10/31...

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Just hit gold with the Paper Mario code from the sale they had at Best Buy. Woo!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    New Club Nintendo digital rewards are Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS), Metroid (3DS), Link to the Past (Wii), and Art Style: Cubello (Wii). 200 points for Dillon, 150 points for the other 3.

how long do they usually keep reward games up, all month?

Dec 8 is the date i see

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Cubello is really good.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    Just tried to track my charging cradle through the email they sent, and all it gave me was an order invoice on the nintendo site. The invoice said that the price of the cradle was: $500.00 USD. Damn, no wonder they were so limited on the club site..

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    b1rdman wrote: »
    Just tried to track my charging cradle through the email they sent, and all it gave me was an order invoice on the nintendo site. The invoice said that the price of the cradle was: $500.00 USD. Damn, no wonder they were so limited on the club site..

Really adds value to those Club Nintendo coins.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    Why in the hot piss do they still not offer Wii U games as rewards? Even VC games?

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    Why in the hot piss do they still not offer Wii U games as rewards? Even VC games?

Give it time. It took a while for them to put 3DS games up as rewards.

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    Oh what the hell. I just bought LttP last night.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    b1rdman wrote: »
    New Club Nintendo digital rewards are Dillon's Rolling Western (3DS), Metroid (3DS), Link to the Past (Wii), and Art Style: Cubello (Wii). 200 points for Dillon, 150 points for the other 3.

Holy hell, a game that I am interested in and I don't already own?!? I shall have to purchase a calendar for the sole purpose of marking this day on it.

This. Definitely this dude. I must apologize, as I swore up and down that I'd never bother with the eShop purchases, other than my Ambassador games, until a proper account system allowed them to be "mine" like my PSN purchases. But, I will be making an exception since this is a game I am also actually interested in and would break this rule for. It looks cool, and Dover, IIRC, has been praising it forever. Let's see if he is correct.

To be fair, DRW isn't for everyone. But I do love the mix of Tower Defense and Real-Time Combat. The game certainly isn't perfect, but a blast to play.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    New thread, when the time comes. Much like Club Nintendo itself, I updated it accordingly, but didn't put too much effort into it.

LBD_Nytetrayn on
    qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
This discussion has been closed.