As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The "FREE to a good home" Thread

• BullioBullio Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    15% off Turtle Beach headset code at Amazon, single use. Expires sometime in November. 9KZW-T8JD95-EX39JX

Bullio on
    steam_sig.png
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    redfield85 wrote: »
    Everything was sent today for people that asked for stuff from me. Let me know my babies arrive safe and sound!

Hey, just wanted to let you know that the stuff arrived last week. =) Sorry I didn't respond sooner, though, as I've also been in bed sick for the past week. D=

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    @redfield85 Your copy of FFT arrived at my house earlier this week as well.

Thanks man.

• RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    That means I should be getting Hey You, Pikachu! soon.

• BullioBullio Registered User regular
    Steam code for Alien Breed 2, DQAZI-5GK92-KBGX4

steam_sig.png
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Do any of you guys have an Atari 2600 or 7800?

I have some games

2600 games:

Pole Position
    RealSports Football
    Jungle Hunt
    Combat
    Phoenix
    Haunted House
    Warlords
    Pac-Man
    Basketball
    Video Olympics
    Night Driver
    Epyx Winter Games
    Epyx Summer Games

7800 games:

Pole Position 2
    Ms. Pac-Man
    Joust
    Xevious

that are literally sitting in my closet taking up space and I'd really rather they be in the hands of someone who would actually play them. I listed them on craigslist for free about a month ago, but received exactly zero emails.

I don't have an actual system to test them with, so I don't know if they work or not (this is why I listed them on craigslist for free), although since they're all solid state with no moving parts I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. Anyway, if anyone out there has a system and will actually play these games instead of letting them sit and is ok with paying for shipping than they're yours.

• BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    I have a 2600 and love playing it when the new games frustrate me to no end. Just got Space Shuttle and Pitfall during a generous offer from maximumzero and been trying to land the Shuttle with no success. Pitfall was for my wife since her family claims she beat it when she was little. So I wanted to see proof of it considering I never knew there was an end. Will have to check out what games I already have and fire off a PM to you.

Off the top of my head I think I don't have the following (and would be happy to take off your hands):
    Basketball
    Warlords

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
    Ooh, I wish I had a system to help with. I'd go for Pole Position, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Joust. More for collecting purposes, though.

Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
    I'd rather get rid of them all at once, to be honest.

Otherwise I'll just end up stuck with the two or three games that no one wants.

edited October 2012
    Sorry I never got back to you. Forgot that I was going out of town these past few days. If you don't mind splitting up your two different Atari sets I would be game for taking your 2600 set off of your hands. Otherwise my wife would kill me if I added more stuff to the game room.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    edited October 2012
    Splitting between 2600/7800 wouldn't be a big deal, since 7800 games would be as useless to you as they would be to me since neither of us have a 7800.

Send me a PM with your zip code and I'll check and see what shipping would run for the 2600 lot later today.

SmokeStacks on
    Cool, sent you a PM.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    So this is probably unlikely, but is there anyone in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area in need of an old Sega Saturn? I'm not really interested in trying to sell it or ship it, but I figured with a community this big, there might be someone local who wanted it. The system is missing the little port cover for the battery access (probably needs a new battery too). I have one standard controller, and one analog.

Also up for local grabs are 4 Dreamcast VMUs (2 gray, 1 blue, 1 green), and 4 Mad Catz rumble packs.

• maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    I'm super-tempted to pay you shipping to get that Sega Saturn, but I don't need to be putting any money into yet another library of games.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
    bjFDFl.jpg

Anyone want a wireless nunchuck?

LlsSJl.jpg

Or a Nintendo DS headset?

Lemme know.

FU7kFbw.png
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Okay so

I feel like total shit now and also I'm pretty pissed

I sent packages out to maximumzero and Joshgotro a couple months ago and apparently they got lost in the mail or something

Does anyone know how I'd go about finding out what happened?

• VeganVegan Registered User regular
    USPS?

Unless there was tracking and/or insurance, you don't go about finding out what happened.

steam_sig.png
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Vegan wrote: »
    Vegan wrote: »
    USPS?

Unless there was tracking and/or insurance, you don't go about finding out what happened.

:?

• VeganVegan Registered User regular
    That's literally how they operate. Feel free to look it up.

steam_sig.png
    bjFDFl.jpg

Anyone want a wireless nunchuck?

LlsSJl.jpg

Or a Nintendo DS headset?

Lemme know.

I could possibly go for the Nunchuk, if no one else wants it.

Sure thing, PM me your mailing address. I actually have two if someones to claim the second one.

FU7kFbw.png
    Both nunchucks claimed.

FU7kFbw.png
  • RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    Did I get to thank you for sending Running Wild, Maximumzero?

Because I'm thankful.

RockinX wrote: »
    Did I get to thank you for sending Running Wild, Maximumzero?

Because I'm thankful.

I'm sure you're did, you're welcome.

I actually never got around to donating those games due to Hurricane Issac, so I may post a picture of what I have left sometime this week.

FU7kFbw.png
    So unfortunately the cost of shipping the wireless nunchuck to LBD_Nytetrayn is more than the value of the nunchuck itself, so does anyone else want it?

Also I REALLY can't even give away those headsets? Ha.

FU7kFbw.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Im not sure what I would use it for. Would it work on 3DS?
    And Im interested in the chuck too.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
    Nah the headset is DS/Lite/DSi/XL only. :P

FU7kFbw.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Would have been handy for Spirit Tracks, but I already finished it.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • tpalmer79tpalmer79 Registered User new member
    Hello. I have a steam code for Rain-Slick 3 that I am never going to use, so here it is for free to the first person that gets it. Enjoy:
    First and foremost, thanks for helping Kickstart Penny Arcade! We've been slowly getting our ducks in a row for the fulfillment of the rewards, and we're happy to distribute this Steam key for On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3!

THEM6-PTEH3-DV4BM

This will allow you to download the Mac or PC version (or both if you would like) via the Steam client. You can also gift this code to whoever you would like, as it isn't tied to your email address.

Don't have Steam installed yet? Go ahead and snag it at www.steampowered.com.

Once in Steam, click on the "Add a Game" button in the lower left corner and select "Activate a product on Steam." Follow the directions from there and you'll be all set! If you have any tech issues, please email robert@zeboyd.com.

Enjoy!

• LoveIsUnityLoveIsUnity Registered User regular
    tpalmer79 wrote: »
    Hello. I have a steam code for Rain-Slick 3 that I am never going to use, so here it is for free to the first person that gets it. Enjoy:
    First and foremost, thanks for helping Kickstart Penny Arcade! We've been slowly getting our ducks in a row for the fulfillment of the rewards, and we're happy to distribute this Steam key for On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3!

THEM6-PTEH3-DV4BM

This will allow you to download the Mac or PC version (or both if you would like) via the Steam client. You can also gift this code to whoever you would like, as it isn't tied to your email address.

Don't have Steam installed yet? Go ahead and snag it at www.steampowered.com.

Once in Steam, click on the "Add a Game" button in the lower left corner and select "Activate a product on Steam." Follow the directions from there and you'll be all set! If you have any tech issues, please email robert@zeboyd.com.

Enjoy!

Whoa! You rule! Thank you so much.

steam_sig.png
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    I have a 3DS copy of the Adventure Time game to give to anybody who wants it.

• KandenKanden Registered User regular

If it's still available I would love it!

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »

If it's still available I would love it!

PM me your address, and I'll try and mail it ASAP!

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    What does the DS headset even do?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    What does the DS headset even do?

let's you talk to other online gamers, though the only game i recall supporting it was the metroid prime DS game. it was pretty cool though, to be playing and talking online with a DS phat.

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    You can also talk during trades (and maybe battles) in Pokemon games. Black & White actually have video chat, if you have a DSi.

uyvfOQy.png
    Basically any games that use the Microphone on the DS can be used with the headset instead.

FU7kFbw.png
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    You can also talk during trades (and maybe battles) in Pokemon games. Black & White actually have video chat, if you have a DSi.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin also uses the DS headset with some rather scratchy voice communication during battles. Considering how long the matches tend to run on big maps, it's pretty much a necessity.

• mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Whoever sent me Mass Effect 2 AGES ago, thank you!

My roomate was recently cleaning out his car and "found" it under his passenger seat. I guess he ran into the mailman the day it came, and forgot about it, so it never made it to the mailbox.

It was still sealed up in the envelope so I guess I can trust him :)

Either way - thank you! It felt like another Christmas gift!

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    whoops, wrong thread

corky842 on