Options

[Let's Play] Shadow of the Colossus

2»

• Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Update: Felix and I recorded the 9th and 10th Colossus (the 9th in particular was a bitch), but the recording audio screwed up so we are planning to re-record. Shouldn't take more than a couple days to sort out.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Oh no, it's been 10 days! All hope is lost.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Colossus

I would buy this game over and over.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    Oh no, it's been 10 days! All hope is lost.

Not really, schedules are being a bitch. We're trying though.

• Options
    9th Colossus
    In which we return from a long hiatus.

10th Colossus
    In which we appear vaguely competent.

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Just curious if this is still a thing.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Oh my yes. With school started up Felix and I have a lot less free time but we're still trying to set a date to do this. Probably we'll just finish the game next time we meet since this is getting ridiculous. My sincere apologies.