Options

Pre-PAX Dinner 2011 - *SOLD OUT!!!!*

1234568»

• Options
    basicallygeekbasicallygeek Registered User regular
    Cronus wrote:
    savagehart wrote:
    redhalo wrote:
    I wouldn't mind walking with you guys. I'll be dressed up as a Skytherin though.
    How embarassing, you Slytherin guys are nerds.

While I hate evil, you gotta admit that evil beings usually have a great sense of style.

I'll be the guy in the Slytherin tie and black, hooded robe. Stylin'!

Did you join Slytherin this year just to wear that? And if so, you probably made the right call.

I wanted to be one of the cool kids.

• Options
    redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    Cronus wrote:
    savagehart wrote:
    redhalo wrote:
    I wouldn't mind walking with you guys. I'll be dressed up as a Skytherin though.
    How embarassing, you Slytherin guys are nerds.

While I hate evil, you gotta admit that evil beings usually have a great sense of style.

I'll be the guy in the Slytherin tie and black, hooded robe. Stylin'!

Did you join Slytherin this year just to wear that? And if so, you probably made the right call.

I wanted to be one of the cool kids.

Joke's on you, instead your stuck with us!

• Options
    beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Alright ladies and gentlefolk.

Tomorrows the night. The wheels are in motion and things are looking uber-cool.

Please remember to bring a valid form of ID and either the print out or the pdf in your email/phone. It would be very helpful.

love,

beta_angel

UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • Options
    savagehartsavagehart Registered User regular
    Is it time to eat yet?

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
  • Options
    blurrygilblurrygil Registered User regular
    N00b question, as I'm about to get off work and head out:

Can anyone just roll up @ Barca and join ya for drinks on their own?

Cheers!

• Options
    MonkeyConQuesoMonkeyConQueso No more MH Claw Happy handsRegistered User regular
    Wife is bailing going to the PPD. Can I hand the ticket I got for her to someone else? If I find someone else, that is...

PSN : Aubvry ;; WiiU/XBL/Steam : MonkeyConQueso ;; 3DS FC : 4553-9982-3786
    Destiny! : Warlock - Titan - Hunter
  • Options
    Had a blast @ the PPD last night, even if the walk did practically kill me :)

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
  • Options
    Cliffs of SanityCliffs of Sanity Registered User regular
    Sorry for the late post, but I just got back to a computer after PAX, and I wanted to say that the Pre-PAX dinner was awesome. The food was spectacular, and I think the venue worked out really well. Hubby (Pickett) and I had never attended a Pre-PAX dinner before, but we certainly will attend in the future if they keep happening. Thanks to all who helped organize and serve!

• Options
    Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    Had fun! Even though Beta fired me.

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • Options
    So I was telling my awesome wife about pax and the PPD and how I'm already dreading the walk next year and she just looks at me and says "Or you can just take a cab." Now why the FRACK didn't I think of that?

• Options
    beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    A huge HUGE thanks to everybody that came out.

It seemed like a great time had by all, I know I enjoyed myself.

Thank you so much to everybody who volunteered (even Menolly07, who got fired. :P). BIGGEST HUGEST MOST NEEDED THANKS to basicallygeek and metaverseNomad for serving food to everybody even though it was hotter than the firey pits of hell upstairs.

You guys are the bestest.

I have no idea if I'll be doing this again next year, but I certainly had a blast helping make it happen this year. Thanks a lot!!

UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    Thanks again Beta!!!! The dinner was amazing, Barca was amazing, the food was amazing! And I never thought I'd have so much fun handing out pieces of meat from inside an oven. You can count on me for next time!!! But next time I'll remember to bring a fan, and a notebook to write down all of basicallygeek's stupid meat jokes.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    You can count on me for next time!!! But next time I'll remember to bring a fan, and a notebook to write down all of basicallygeek's stupid meat jokes.

You may need more than one notebook, in the small time frame it took for me to get my sandwich and some slaw (that pineapple cole slaw was awesome) I heard no less than three different "manly meat" one-liners. I may have been encouraging such things though.

Big thanks to beta and all the volunteers, was an awesome way to kick start my weekend and the deliciousness made a nice cushion for the copious ammounts of alcohol imbibed later in the evening.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Thanks again Beta!!!! The dinner was amazing, Barca was amazing, the food was amazing! And I never thought I'd have so much fun handing out pieces of meat from inside an oven. You can count on me for next time!!! But next time I'll remember to bring a fan, and a notebook to write down all of basicallygeek's stupid meat jokes.

What she said, it was my pleasure. I'm ready for the firey pits of he'll now!
    Thanks to Nomad for being great company and laughing at my stupid jokes! I had to keep sane up there somehow!

• Options
    CronusCronus Registered User regular

Thanks to Nomad for being great company and laughing at my stupid jokes! I had to keep sane up there somehow!

Thanks for volunteering to seclude yourself behind 20 lbs of pork. Not once did I see you drop your face into it and start eating either.

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • Options
    Cronus wrote:

Thanks for volunteering to seclude yourself behind 20 lbs of pork. Not once did I see you drop your face into it and start eating either.

That's right Cronus, you never *saw* me...