Options

The Fourth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    Had a great time in Ravenclaw DE! I hope everyone enjoyed their glowsticks next year I'll bring more and definately sort them by house colors!

• Options
    tybottybot Registered User regular
    Gryffindor DE here. Still cant talk from all the yelling and drinking. If you remember the guys in the rugby shirts or have pictures of us please let me know. Hope you had as much fun as we did.

• Options
    GyladiaGyladia Registered User regular
    Seriously. So. Much. Fun.

Hufflepuff DA had awesome people and I enjoyed hanging out with you all! And a special thanks to my adventurous Ravenclaw DE partner ("I have a white russian, so you should get something with citrus"). I look forward so much to next year.

• Options
    deedylovescakedeedylovescake Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    Hufflepuff DA: Such cool people!~ Thanks to everyone who bought a doodle portrait from my husband! Here is mine:

AYEb7A_CEAAGCne.jpg

Anyone else want to share their doodle?
    Thanks to the Ravenclaw DE guys we made potions with--Dark and Stormy + White Russian = delicious!
    And thanks to our friends from Gryffindor DE for being understanding about my light-weightedness and also for helping me invent one of the the tastiest drinks ever made. (We basically created strawberry beer and it was amazing.)

Thanks to all the planners and herders it was such a great experience :D

And for those still wondering: according to a tweet by Syltherin, Ravenclaw won. And the total raised was over $5,000! Awesome~

deedylovescake on
  • Options
    Mr_SnutsMr_Snuts Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Once again had an amazing time.

Slytherin DE throwing up signs -
    305062_10100374195326463_10206365_54689092_1581212_n.jpg

Mr_Snuts on
  • Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    Mr_Snuts wrote:
    Once again had an amazing time.

Slytherin DE throwing up signs -
    305062_10100374195326463_10206365_54689092_1581212_n.jpg

God it is so hard to hate on something so cool. Dastardly Slytherins worming their way into my heart.

Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • Options
    redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    I have probably the best picture of the crawl, but it has two women doing things...

I would probably need permission to show that from them. Haha.

If you really want to see it, friend me on Facebook. Heh. In the meantime, here is me being sad (but secretly happy) to be taking two car bombs out of the four there. Thanks to whoever bought one of those for me. My friend bought my other one. This is what I get for drawing dark marks on people.
    304407_778552332987_26601080_38126749_8253745_n.jpg

Let me know if you can't see that picture.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    Thanks to all the witches and wizards who came out to support Childs Play. Extra thanks to the other Slytherin organizers and attendees. We'll take the cup next year. Does anyone have the picture of me crying and Sumi laughing at me?

• Options
    IT'S A SNAAaAAaAaAaaaAaaKE!

Badger badger badger badger.

I know I made a few people laugh when I brought in the MUSHROOM MUSHROOM part. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    SwaeSwae Registered User regular
    Had a blast with the Hufflepuff DE and everyone else we met along the way. Big love to that group from Louisiana (hi guys!) that we met over at the Saint (?). Some of the bars made better venues than others, but overall we had a great time and it was one of my favorite parts of Pax. I will treasure my shot glass forever.

Not sure what the policy is on posting big group pictures without everyone's permission, but if it's not frowned upon I will put some up later.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thanks to all the witches and wizards who came out to support Childs Play. Extra thanks to the other Slytherin organizers and attendees. We'll take the cup next year. Does anyone have the picture of me crying and Sumi laughing at me?

No but I remember the scene fondly.

• Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    Any picture sets? I was Gryffindor DE and had a great time. Had to take off as we got to Linda's, however.

• Options
    SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    A very special thanks to all my fellow Ravenclaw Death Eaters! You guys are as awesome as you generous! I hope to see all of you back next year!

Ravenclaw for LIFE!

Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
  • Options
    AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    [Deleted]

Aylaviere on
    East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • Options
    AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    This was definitely the high-point of my PAX trip. Loved my fellow 'Puffs. You guys couldn't have been cooler. If I ever get to another PAX, I hope to see many of you there.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    HufflePUFF! HufflePUFF!

Awesome job this year, everyone! A great time was had by all!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Whether it is Prime or East, I will be sure to bring more sharpies. That, and some paper towels to wipe off you sweaty bastards. Can't draw on a sweaty arm!

I am pretty sure at one point I was like "you want a tattoo?" and then asked "are you sweaty?". Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    Woo, finally made it home. TWDT was crazy as always, but I shall curse Sumi for quite some time with her Deep Crow trophy challenge...brain hemorrhage (cocktail sized, although that was the bartender trolling me) ftl. Also, thanks to people that reminded me to take my (Sumi's) broom from each bar >.>

Thanks to Decius for trying to keep us on track with his house-elfness, minus half the group getting left behind on the way to Clever Dunne's, I think it was a great success. If anyone has a picture of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, pictures would be fantastic. I really need to get a smartphone so I can stop relying on everyone else to record my antics.

• Options
    SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    So.......

Ravenclaw Wins!!

I am so proud of you all, you worked very hard, were extremely generous, and so many of you stepped up to make this the best year yet. (Also, you were all perfect students and got DRANK.) I will have some photos and a more specific thankyou later on tonight, but I just wanted you to know how utterly thakful I am to be a part of such an AMAZING team!!

Our total house donation to childsplay was around $1780 (the exact number escapes me now) and the entire crawl raised $5300. Everyone, Ravenclaw or not, should be extremely proud of themselves. This is a great achievement, and one that proves how truly kick-ass the PAX community is.

CAAAAA CAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!

Sumi on
    Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • Options
    SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    Sumi wrote:
    So.......

Ravenclaw Wins!!

I am so proud of you all, you worked very hard, were extremely generous, and so many of you stepped up to make this the best year yet. I will have some photos and a more specific thankyou later on tonight, but I just wanted you to know how utterly thakful I am to be a part of such an AMAZING team!!

Our total house donation to childsplay was around $1780 (the exact number escapes me now) and the entire crawl raised $5300. Everyone, Ravenclaw or not, should be extremely proud of themselves. This is a great achievement, and one that proves how truly kick-ass the PAX community is.

CAAAAA CAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!

Wowza! Awesome job everyone and a very special "hells yeah!" to all my fellow Ravenclaws on raising over 1/3rd of the total donations from the crawl!

*EVIL* CAAAA CAAAWWWW!!!!

Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
  • Options
    BinkleyBinkley Registered User regular
    I am editing the Hufflepuff DE video now (a bit a day), probably be up sometime next week because I am lazy and still recovering form PAX. XD

A video blog about random jank:
    The KB Life
  • Options
    Binkley wrote:
    I am editing the Hufflepuff DE video now (a bit a day), probably be up sometime next week because I am lazy and still recovering form PAX. XD

Oh my. I don't know if I was on the video and God help us if anyone from my badger shirt wearing group was. Haha.

bYf6vNQ.png
  • Options
    gluecifergluecifer Registered User regular
    A bit late, but I just got home yesterday after 14 hours or so of traveling. Just like to say that I had a great time not only with my fellow Hufflepuff DE, but also with a lot of other great people I met during the evening and night. A big thank you to our glorious leaders for getting us safely from place to place, and of course to the people organizing the event.

• Options
    Okay so the photos are not here but I can still do my proper thankyou.

Skarsol, thank you so much for stepping up this year and keeping everything in check! You helped me out more than several times during the night, especially when I was stuck in Azkaban (Clever Dunne's) for a most horrific crime (especially on the pub crawl): having a full drink.
    Chaosisorder, your generosity no doubt secured our place this year. You have consistently gone over and above the call of duty, (haha, duty.) which is why I was absolutely ecstatic to have you as our head girl!
    Decius, were it not for you, those wonderful items provided for the auction would never have been transformed into actual galleons. Thank you for heading that up, making sure no one got injured or died and ensuring we didn't end up in either of the Vancouvers.
    Atratyys, thank you so much for lending us the bullhorn for the evening, it was most definitely a lifesaver.
    Jaz, thanks so much for helping run the auction and making sure donations were collected. You did a fantastic job.
    Deidre, you helped me prepare scorecards, t-shirts and peel those stubborn stickers. It definitely helped things move surprsingly smoothly as people were getting signed in at the beginning of the night.
    Worm, thanks for holding the banner and keeping us on the right path (even though you do walk freakishly fast!)
    Ky13, I do believe you also helped carry the banner (though by that time my memory might have been a little fuzzy :P) so thank you as well!

And of course, last but certainly not least, PunkJr, Giraffeoverlord, Sageheart and Villianelle for running our other half and for working just as hard as we did! We definitely wouldn't have been able to pull this off had we not maintained the team aspect of our entire house.

I know I am forgetting many, many Ravenclaws who put in extra effort to make this our most successful year. Thank you to everyone who donated something to be auctioned, to everyone who donated their hard-earned galleons, and to everyone who even showed up to support this cause! In short, I would like to thank every single person in Ravenclaw this year. Without you, this just wouldn't have been possible.

Until next year... CAAAA CAAAWWWW!!

• Options
    VidAvehnVidAvehn Registered User new member
    Gratzian, Ravenclaw! I bow to all of those who did compete. Surely we can continue to good in the name of getting right smashed!

http://www.maliciousbastards.com -- Offending the masses since 2004...
  • Options
    redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    Sumi, aren't you forgetting to thank Slytherin? You know...for letting you win by a hair?

• Options
    redhalo wrote:
    Sumi, aren't you forgetting to thank Slytherin? You know...for letting you win by a hair not being as cool as Ravenclaw?

Yes, thank you Slytherin for not winning again this year. :P

• Options
    chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Thank you Sumi for making everything go easy and for my awesome Pacrownus. It is filled with awesome! CA-CAAWW!
    FNRut.jpg

• Options
    neurosliceneuroslice Registered User regular
    So, having been a camper, and now a crawler; I don't think I'll never not do the crawl again. Had a ridiculous amount of fun and got more drank than I have been in a long time.
    Ravenclaw 4lyfe!

Caw moefwackin' CAWWWWWWW!

Hotel bound on PAX Saturday,
    I exclaimed "Khoo is my Sensei!"
    So if memes make great shirts,
    And Pod Six is Jerks,
    Then Moe, Khoo and I had our day.
  • Options
    jujujuju [E] Line Entertainment! Brookline, MARegistered User regular
    Hufflepuff! Here's the group pic taken by Chris!
    304519_10150316855259558_664719557_7681128_6121139_n.jpg
    You guys were an AMAZING crew this year. We raised over $1,300 for Child's Play, which is just shy of double what we pulled in 2010's chaos. I'm really thankful to have met and drank with all of you. You're all so giving and awesome and you remind me why always keep coming back for more.

Here are the Juju-thankyous that need to be given:

To Atlus, who, if you guys don't know, spends A LOT of time reaching out to knowledgeable people to make sure everyone has a great route both here and in Boston. So much effort and planning goes into coordinating 400+ people consuming large amounts of libations. So next time you see him, make sure you thank him with copious amounts of alcohol. Or candy. Or hugs. :) Special thanks to him for coincidentally making my route run into the three teams I wanted to the most, haha. Coincidence? ;)

To Binkley, my Head Boy. Binkley was my Head Boy for 2011 the minute the 2010 crawl ended. A super loyal Hufflepuff who trekked all the way from SoCal, Bink helped when crawl team leadership fell apart early in the bar crowding chaos. Binkley was also the source for all our DE auction items! Thank you for being the BEST Head Boy ever!

To peetsnack, my Head Girl. Perhaps ugliest Head Girl ever, but definitely the shiznit. Peet was super awesome with crowd control and the best auctioneer we could've had. Thanks to him for spending hours on the phone with me to coordinate, organize, and help prevent any possible disaster, including zombie attack that could happen on the crawl. Best Head Girl, and I'm fortunate to have him as one of my most trusted friends.

To gamb1tX, my House Elf. I'm so glad you stayed sober, classy, and awesome. I could not say the same of myself. I'm really glad Binkley had such an awesome friend to bring to the crawl. Thanks for coming to get sushi with me and hope to see you next year!

To the Hufflepuff Dumbledore's Army leadership, my other half! Head of House Crispy262, Head Boy Muttonhead, Head Girls Russ and Twinkie, House Elf Relativiox. Thank you for making it in one piece, and for being awesome, bringing auction items, and having a jolly good time! I could not have asked for a better leadership crew to work with!

And not enough thank yous can be given to all my Hufflepuffs who came on the Crawl! Thank you for your generosity and awesomeness! From the Seattle natives to the people from New York to Pennsylvania to Norway, you all made it happen. I didn't take many pictures (so please share!) but feel free to browse my Facebook album and add me there, or keep in touch on Twitter.

Thank you so much for an amazing experience and see you all at the crawl next year...

...or for those attending PAX East, Team Green for life! :)

PAX East '10-16 Pokecrawl || Team Green's Awesome PokeProf!
    PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!
    Twitter: @jujukoo
    [E]
  • Options
    WestrunnerWestrunner Steam's Dirty Little Whore Mojave Desert, NVRegistered User regular
    How do I guarantee a spot for next year? Can I just !Gryffindor+1 ?
    I discovered this amazing event too late for 2011. So jealous.

TWDT12: Gryffindor - OotP TWDT14: Gryffindor - OotP
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Westrunner wrote:

Whenever the thread goes up for next year (july most likely), you post your choice and any "plusses" you may have with you. "!gryffindor +1" indicates taking two spots.

• Options
    beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Westrunner wrote:

You check the forums the minute PAX Prime passes go on-sale...and don't look at anything else ever.

UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • Options
    RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    Just want to thank all the Hufflepuff DA people for being such an awesome group. I enjoyed my time with you guys and I actually had a lot of fun leading you guys to some of the bars and making sure we all stayed together (for the most part). I would also like to thank the sister of one of the Hufflepuffers (name was Stephanie I think), it was nice to have someone who also wasn't drunk to talk to at the last few bars. I look forward to seeing people again next year!

iris_forumsig.gif
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    beta_angel wrote:
    Westrunner wrote:

You check the forums the minute PAX Prime passes go on-sale...and don't look at anything else ever.
    Pretty much. A lot of people like to wait for some bizarre reason so it's suuuuper easy to get a spot early.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    Unless you want to sign up for Ravenclaw. :P

• Options
    DhutchDhutch Registered User regular
    Speaking of Ravenclaw (DA!), I never got around to thanking everyone in my house for such an awesome evening! Even though I would have preferred our song to be "The Night that Patty Murphy Died" rather than the Friday parody, (and even sang some of it in my best Irish brogue to prove it!) that night was honestly the highlight of PAX for me. So, hello and thanks to everyone I met, thanks for putting up with my shenanigans, and I look forward to seeing you all next year!

-Duncan (That goofy singing guy with the black shirt, black and blue tie and glasses)

Ravenclaw, Dumbledore's Army! CaCAW! 2011 TWDT Winners!
  • Options
    InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    I was Carl Brutanunanulewski, and first of all, sorry about tagging along unofficially. I'm a local, I was late to the enrollment, I love to drink, and I couldn't resist! You guys and gals are all AWESOME! I will definitely sign up next year. (But the only spells I'm good at are Whiskey-Coke, Vodka-Soda, and Jagermeister straight up!)

2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • Options
    eskalatorkideskalatorkid Registered User regular
    whens the new one start up?

• Options
    skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    Right now. Drink!

why are you smelling it?