As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Prime 2011 Badge Anticipation and Pictures Thread

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    You can pick up the halofest passes at the show. It's been stated earlier that, despite what the letter says, the halofest badges are purely promotional and not required to get into the halofest part of the WSCC Annex.

E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    S2000Gan wrote:
    Alrighty Guys, Just got my group's 25 Passes.
    the 25 Halo Fest Passes are Missing!
    Emailed them about it.
    Sucks because Im one of the 405th Members attending with Halo Armor... -.-

Hey Big Red, did you do a Group Order?

Um... I was trolling at how angry the insane halo nerds are getting over a missing promo thing that can be picked up at the show if one wants it :P I wasn't serious.

I didn't get halofest passes with 2 of my badges I ordered for friends but the friends I got the passes for don't care in the least.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Robert was able to take care of it! :D

hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    S2000Gan wrote:

Weeeee! You must take a picture and hold up the one that shall be decided as mine! Who cares if they all look the same, you'll know which one belongs to me, you have the ultimate power to decide! When you do decide, do mix them up :P

srsly though, you should post a pic of you throwing them up in the air like money!

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • Options
    MarySueMarySue Registered User regular

srsly though, you should post a pic of you throwing them up in the air like money!

When making it rain PAX badges, be sure to wear proper eye protection. Cornea scratches are no fun.

Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++
  • Options
    yanthraxyanthrax boners bonersRegistered User regular
    S2000Gan wrote:

Weeeee! You must take a picture and hold up the one that shall be decided as mine! Who cares if they all look the same, you'll know which one belongs to me, you have the ultimate power to decide! When you do decide, do mix them up :P

Seconding this. With 25 PAX Passes, it is essential that you make a video of you making it rain with all the passes and post it on YouTube.

• Options
    RogueBunnyRogueBunny Registered User regular
    Oh My Goodness! I have been hysterically checking my mail for the past two days!

Alaska needs badges!

Seriously... before I do something silly and drastic, like setting up a tent by my mailbox and driving the mailman crazy!

• Options
    peetsnackpeetsnack Team Green Poké Assist, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, Head Girl House Hufflepuff The Cleave LandsRegistered User regular
    Picture%2B123%255B1%255D.jpg

7B14287.png
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    peetsnack wrote:
    Picture%2B123%255B1%255D.jpg

Do not enter?

E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Hey guys and gals. Long time lurker (2 years), first time poster. I've been a PAX addict since the inaugural east expo in 2010. Me and my 2 buddies haven't missed a PAX since. So many great memories - too many to list here. Really hope I can become a enforcer next year - I think I'll be ready.

2011 PRIME PASSES ARE HERE!
    paxpass.jpg

Always bet on PAX! lol
    alwaysbetonpaxlol.jpg

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • Options
    MJPMMJPM Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    yanthrax wrote:
    S2000Gan wrote:

Seconding this. With 25 PAX Passes, it is essential that you make a video of you making it rain with all the passes and post it on YouTube.

THIS. Do it!

MJPM on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig2.jpg
  • Options
    MJPM wrote:
    yanthrax wrote:
    S2000Gan wrote:

THIS. Do it!

Now you have to :P

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    -.-' ... xD I'll see if I can find a space to do so I guess xD

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • Options
    :3 that's what I'd do, but since you have my badges... :P

• Options
    Cuddly AardvarkCuddly Aardvark Registered User regular
    IMG_77.jpg

Wearing the 'Official' Tweak Penny Arcade Shoes to Pax? What is this, Penny-Arcade'ception?

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I can't wait to get home and see if my badge has arrived.

And if you can't get a Halo fest badge before PAX due to a shipping error or something, don't fret too hard. I'll have one available to whoever wants it. I have 0 intention of being involved with anything related to Halo.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    DeusTrinitasDeusTrinitas Registered User regular
    PAX badges get! MY BODY IS READY

On a related note, what's with the paranoia of covering up the numbers on the badges in the pics? It's not like a barcode on a ticket that will be scanned or anything...

• Options
    Sgt SupermanSgt Superman Registered User regular
    PAX badges get! MY BODY IS READY

On a related note, what's with the paranoia of covering up the numbers on the badges in the pics? It's not like a barcode on a ticket that will be scanned or anything...

People are simply being careful. Its a unique number that's used for something, people are just making sure that some unscrupulous person can't come up with some random way of cheating them out of their badge, however unlikely that may be.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
  • Options
    contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    yay got my PAX badges.

PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
  • Options
    NormanPrideNormanPride Registered User regular
    So do they just show up at your place of residence or do you get an ominous note stating their arrival is imminent?

• Options
    tsrblketsrblke Registered User regular
    So do they just show up at your place of residence or do you get an ominous note stating their arrival is imminent?

Need more info: If your international and chose "Fed Ex" most people have been getting Emails.
    For those in the US, they just show up, in a normal sized envelope even.

• Options
    NormanPrideNormanPride Registered User regular
    tsrblke wrote:
    Need more info: If your international and chose "Fed Ex" most people have been getting Emails.
    For those in the US, they just show up, in a normal sized envelope even.

US for me. Thanks for the clarification!

• Options
    NagashiRaikiriNagashiRaikiri Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    When is the last day should we expect the passes to arrive in the mail, because my two badges still haven't arrived. Also if they don't show what am I suppose to do? Sorry for my paranoia -.-.

NagashiRaikiri on
  • Options
    SanDee_AKSanDee_AK Registered User regular
    I leave for Vegas on the 16th, I'm getting very nervous about my badge showing up on time!

• Options
    ChichenChichen Registered User regular
    Still no badge. Hoping it arrives soon. :\

• Options
    SilvertwinnSilvertwinn Going on 40. "Get off my lawn!"Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    disregard this post. -_-;;;

Silvertwinn on
  • Options
    adesteradester Registered User regular
    Got mine sometimes this week I think but I got them out the mailbox today. :D

• Options
    I've kept mine on the coffee table where I can see that they do really exist. I'm strange like that.

• Options
    DTJAAAAMDTJAAAAM Seattle, WARegistered User regular
  • Options
    BeezniakBeezniak Registered User new member
    So am I eligible to go to the halofest if I had to buy all 3 days separately? :|

• Options
    G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I had no idea there were HALO Badges.. Now I am a bit sad. Should I show HALO Nerd Rage as BigRed suggest? Naw I think I'll just pick it up at the show. ;)

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • Options
    Beezniak wrote:
    So am I eligible to go to the halofest if I had to buy all 3 days separately? :|

Yes, Halofest is open to all PAX attendees for the days they have passes.

• Options
    Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    So any other canadian PAX attendees having a problem with thier bages still saying they are in NJ? I am only kind of concerned as the estimated arrival is the 22nd and we leave on teh 26th bright and early. That and if they are FedEx ground canda post takes over at teh border and as we are on the sunshine coast it take extra time for everything to get here.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mom2Kat wrote:
    So any other canadian PAX attendees having a problem with thier bages still saying they are in NJ? I am only kind of concerned as the estimated arrival is the 22nd and we leave on teh 26th bright and early. That and if they are FedEx ground canda post takes over at teh border and as we are on the sunshine coast it take extra time for everything to get here.

Email pax_questions@paxsite.com with your situation and as much info as possible.

• Options
    DariusWINDDariusWIND Registered User new member
    Mine finally showed up today, had to go to the post office to get them.

PAX.jpg

• Options
    BirdimusBirdimus Registered User regular
    I got mine this weekend! I had a pre-PAX dance to celebrate.

• Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    DariusWIND wrote:

PAX.jpg

LOL!

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    ChichenChichen Registered User regular
    I have finally gotten my badges. Now I can stroll into PAX.
    2njvpya.jpg

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    BigRed wrote:
    DariusWIND wrote:

PAX.jpg

LOL!

I evidently owe $.20, and will have to go pick them up tomorrow. I just sent an angry e-mail to support@interactiveticketing.com and CC'd The Khoo on it. Not that it's a lot of money, but I'm going to have to take time off work to get down there before they close. :P

• Options
    Houn wrote:
    I evidently owe $.20, and will have to go pick them up tomorrow. I just sent an angry e-mail to support@interactiveticketing.com and CC'd The Khoo on it. Not that it's a lot of money, but I'm going to have to take time off work to get down there before they close. :P

I wonder whose fault that actually is, the company or the USPS, I mean they used a postage paid permit, which is supposed to just autobill the entire amount to the sender. Postage due shouldn't even be an option on that. Heck, mine didn't even come with a meter stamp on it.