As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reason - so much for my music degree

SnorkSnork wordJamaica Plain, MARegistered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So I just got Propellerhead's Reason 5 since my old MIDI orchestrator doesn't work on my shiny new 64 bit operating system (bummer). I'm excited to move onto something much more powerful, except I can't seem to make more than one channel give any sound output- i'm just fucking around right now trying to get used to the interface and I have two instruments set up- only one of them makes any sound. As far as I can tell there are NO differences in the settings of the MIDI device that does work vs the one that doesn't. I can drag the note lane from the dead channel into the one that works and it plays fine- just not with the patch I want (obviously). When I do playback and solo the dead channel, it'll occasionally show changes in the output meter as if sound were happening, but it isn't. Sometimes the levels stay completely dead. What the fuck is going on? I wish I could explain myself better but I only just started using this thing like ten minutes ago

Snork on

• Options
    SnorkSnork word Jamaica Plain, MARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    figured it out. fuck how do i delete threads

Snork on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    You don't. I'll just close this up for you.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.