As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Team Fortress 2: Reach Out To The Truth

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I gotta get really crazy to come up with a pyro theory nobody's had yet

hm

the pyro is the daughter of saxton hale and the administrator!
    absolutely no proof

but the idea struck me as pretty cool

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    The gunslinger is the only thing that makes engineer fun for me to play.

Battle Engineer is just way more fun than hiding in a corner with a level 3 in my opinion.

xet8c.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    bugboy

are you shipping

and creating fan characters for your ships

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    That's a pretty cool idea, Bugboy. Better than the pyro being the scout's mom. Something about that theory seems... disappointing to me.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    woah woah woah

saxtonXadmin is canon, as of the war! update

Lastly, I would like to remind those of you writing in with questions concerning a supposed past relationship between myself and one Mister Saxton Hale: A lady never tells, and a gentleman never asks. More pertinently, an Administrator never forgets. Or forgives. Or relents. The Nosy Parkers among you would do well to remember that the next time you decide to paw through my confidential affairs like junkyard dogs.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    So I ended up with a strange boston basher (eww). And a spylock holmes hat (pretty good)

Could have done worse, but I would have liked to end up with a baker boy or a strange scattergun and a fedora or a strange revolver or knife.

Now I have to never do that again because I really didn't feel like I spent 5 dollars but I actually did and if I get into the habit of doing that I will have no more money.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    welp

time to go into hiding

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Alright, found the pyro in meet the medic. Hrm.

Miss me? Find me on:

edited July 2011
    the pyro also exhibits traits Miss Pauling does not
    it's unlikely, but it'd be neat
    also is there a tf2 update tonight or not

Antimatter on
    SLyM wrote:
    So I ended up with a strange boston basher (eww). And a spylock holmes hat (pretty good)

Could have done worse, but I would have liked to end up with a baker boy or a strange scattergun and a fedora or a strange revolver or knife.

Now I have to never do that again because I really didn't feel like I spent 5 dollars but I actually did and if I get into the habit of doing that I will have no more money.

don't forget that that spy hat can also be equipped on the medic and demo

it is like three hats in one!

Dubh wrote:
    That's a pretty cool idea, Bugboy. Better than the pyro being the scout's mom. Something about that theory seems... disappointing to me.

SpyXPyro OTP according to Dubh.

You heard it here first.

xet8c.gif
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    doesn't seem like it

• MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    the pyro isn't a person

how often do we have to retread this ground

xet8c.gif
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    SLyM wrote:

don't forget that that spy hat can also be equipped on the medic and demo

it is like three hats in one!

How could I forget that?

Considering I never knew it.

I already have the samauri hat for demo, but that is totally goin' on my medic.

thanks, BB

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Macera don't be racist.

xet8c.gif
    I'm not

the pyro is simply not a human being:

sIATZ.jpg

xet8c.gif
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I've been playing a lot of Batman: Arkham Asylum and there's a villain in it that's obsessed with hats.

Maybe we could get him to play TF2 with us.

awww the pyro is lady gaga video is gone from youtube

• FlatEricFlatEric Leaves from the vine, Falling so slow Like fragile, tiny shells, Drifting in the foamRegistered User regular
    Pyro is an advanced android/cyborg mobile flamethrower sentry built by the engineer.

Personable youthful robotic opponent. Pyro.

S80hoUu.jpg
    hDrW8.png
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    axtinguisher + degreaser = ghetto backburner

broken image link
    Well, I found out that slightly waving your flamethrower around disorientates most opponents at close range.

Miss me? Find me on:

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    You just figured that out?

Shit that's half my pyro kills

xmassig2.gif
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I try doing that when I'm charging at snipers too to throw off their aim

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Watching psyk0 have a mental breakdown while playing TF2 is good times.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Macera wrote:
    I'm not

the pyro is simply not a human being:

sIATZ.jpg

Personally, I was thinking that one two-part episode of Doctor Who. "The Empty Child"/"The Doctor Dances."

If there hasn't been a TF2 re-dub from that episode, it'd be a crime.
    hudda.jpg
    hudda

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    Baidol wrote:

What was it this time.

• proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    Baidol wrote:

Just don't say "UMAD?" over da mic

455Bo4O.png
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    Guys, let's be real here. I'm pretty bad sometimes, even though I ham it up like I'm top dog. I'm going to try to get good, and you should too.

Motivation, done.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • Sir Headless VIISir Headless VII Registered User regular
    I waaaaant a strange flare gunnnnn.

Steam - Backpack - Bnet: SirHeadless #1154
    7KEFduI.jpg
    I am going to uncrate a pyro box so you may be in luck.

Maybe.

xet8c.gif
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Last night I got drunker than I planned and crafted away my targe, razorback and a bunch of metal to make the mantreads and tried to goomba stomp everyone using my rocket jumper.

I think I landed on someone once but it didn't kill them.

broken image link
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Eh, I try to get better but I think I just have a low skill ceiling that basically means I don't improve after a certain point. My aiming is atrocious and my reflexes are crap.

The razorback is worthless so there is that.

xet8c.gif
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    My main thing is that I get over aggressive and don't strive to keep my teammates alive. So I die more often than I should and so do my teammates! I should learn to hang back and be content with spamming a bit until an opening presents itself.

Wouldn't hurt to aim better, but baby steps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
    Eh, I try to get better but I think I just have a low skill ceiling that basically means I don't improve after a certain point. My aiming is atrocious and my reflexes are crap.

Some people are just not made for certain classes. I have been playing for 4 years and i am the worlds worst soldier. I still feel bad when people uber me.

7KEFduI.jpg
    My main thing is that I get over aggressive and don't strive to keep my teammates alive. So I die more often than I should and so do my teammates! I should learn to hang back and be content with spamming a bit until an opening presents itself.

I'm gettin' much better at pyro, I reflected a flare at a dude tonight, even.

Also reflected a rocket back to goomba, shotgunned him and he died from fall damage as I walked away.

Huntera wrote:

I'm gettin' much better at pyro, I reflected a flare at a dude tonight, even.

Also reflected a rocket back to goomba, shotgunned him and he died from fall damage as I walked away.

That flare reflect sounds like the most satisfying yet unrewarded thing ever. A pyro won't even start on fire.

7KEFduI.jpg