BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Give me the fajitas.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    o..ok

• Options
    green peppers and bbq rub and onions and mayo and lettuce and salsa and big thick juicy strips of chicken

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    sounds good, can I have some too?

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    yeah sure why not

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    fajita party in here

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    @Raneados

rane_dance.png

get it? I am best at jokes.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    My roommate handed me a letter today and said "this was on the couch"

It's a letter from a collection agency dated May 16 because of $35 I owe when my work sent me to a clinic to get a piece of wood removed from my hand. I have four roommates...I hadn't seen this letter or any like it until today, and it was most definitely NOT on that fucking couch this whole time.

Will this affect my credit all that horribly? I guess I should have expected a bill or something, but after no calls or letters, I figured my insurance had taken care of it or something. This is the first invoice I've seen regarding the matter. Wtf.

• Options
    I was just looking at your art thread Drew-B, that first one (the city) is impressive!

Sorry I can't help about the shitty roommates and lost mail thing.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Thanks a lot Bel. On that note, what the flying fuck happened to Artist's Corner?

I started posting there in 03' or 04' and at that time, it was thriving. Several posts per minute, at the very least.

Without at all trying to exaggerate, it seems to get about one tenth of the traffic it used to. It's sad. There used to be awesome, active speed painting threads, "draw a forumer" threads and the whole bit with dozens and dozens of pages. Compared to what it used to be, it might as well be a dead forum.

Drew-B on
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Those tiny shoooooooes.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Having a panic attack in a public place when you've never had a panic attack before? Probably comes highest on my list of 'horrible freak out' moments.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Drew-B wrote:
    Thanks a lot Bel. On that note, what the flying fuck happened to Artist's Corner?

I started posting there in 03' or 04' and at that time, it was thriving. Several posts per minute, at the very least.

Without at all trying to exaggerate, it seems to get about one tenth of the traffic it used to. It's sad. There used to be awesome, active speed painting threads, "draw a forumer" threads and the whole bit with dozens and dozens of pages. Compared to what it used to be, it might as well be a dead forum.

It is a bit of a scary place to me honestly. I really enjoy the help you can get there, but it feels very cliquey, and it is intimidating to me. It is also as you said, rather slow most of the time now.

It is one of the best places I know to get critique, there are wonderful people there who really know their stuff, but not much activity.

I am always a bit nervous to go into a thread and just be all 'I like this!'. I feel like I am not contributing, but honestly I don't usually feel like I know enough to give a thorough critique haha

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    darleysam wrote:
    Having a panic attack in a public place when you've never had a panic attack before? Probably comes highest on my list of 'horrible freak out' moments.

Oh man, I had panic attacks while learning how to drive. Worst thing ever.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    I had a panic attack when I set my heat resistant gloves on fire at work once. I did not want to test their capability in that fashion.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    It worked, didn't it? 8-)

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Those are indeed cute little shoes. And those emerald eyes, oh my.

• Options
    Belruel wrote:
    darleysam wrote:

"Excuse me one second, I just have to park up and black out. Brb."

I was sat in a room full of people and just happened to notice that my heart seemed to be beating somewhat irregularly. So I thought "that's kind of weird, I wonder what's going on. As an aside, I wonder how a heart-attack feels. Boy, that'd be scary, having a heart-attack in a big crowded room like this, not able to get to an exit or anything. Bet I wouldn't even want to make a fuss because I hate bringing attention to myself. Well this doesn't seem to be going away. Feels like it's getting worse. Bit like I imagine a heart-attack might feel like. Nah, it can't be that, I'm far too young to be worrying about.. well this is strange, I feel a bit dizzy. And I can't get out. I'm going to die surrounded by people and this is where my life ends oh son of a..."

"Sam, are you alright? You just passed out."
    "I'M ALIVE!"

forumsig.png
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    someone had a heart attack in one of my friend's exams, right at the start

• Options
    a kid whipped his dick out and started jerkin it in one of my exams

he got arrested!

• Options
    L|ama wrote:

Not helping.

Seriously though.. what happened?

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Beasteh wrote:
    a kid whipped his dick out and started jerkin it in one of my exams

he got arrested!

hahahahahahaha he almost certainly has serious mental problems :(

speaking of which http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2011/07/21/news/doc4e2893e5deb7a695866842.txt (courtesy of PantsAtJerkcity)

• Options
    darleysam wrote:
    L|ama wrote:

Not helping.

Seriously though.. what happened?

she went to the hospital and was ok I think

the hospital's literally a 5 minute walk away from where the exam was so it would suck pretty bad to die there

• Options
    darleysam wrote:
    Belruel wrote:
    darleysam wrote:

"Excuse me one second, I just have to park up and black out. Brb."

I was sat in a room full of people and just happened to notice that my heart seemed to be beating somewhat irregularly. So I thought "that's kind of weird, I wonder what's going on. As an aside, I wonder how a heart-attack feels. Boy, that'd be scary, having a heart-attack in a big crowded room like this, not able to get to an exit or anything. Bet I wouldn't even want to make a fuss because I hate bringing attention to myself. Well this doesn't seem to be going away. Feels like it's getting worse. Bit like I imagine a heart-attack might feel like. Nah, it can't be that, I'm far too young to be worrying about.. well this is strange, I feel a bit dizzy. And I can't get out. I'm going to die surrounded by people and this is where my life ends oh son of a..."

"Sam, are you alright? You just passed out."
    "I'M ALIVE!"

Luckily it happened in a place where I was able to pull aside and park for a bit. It was my first day behind the wheel ever, I had been putting off learning because driving/cars pretty much terrify me, and the 'instructor' was texting on her phone while flippantly giving me directions. Things built to a head when she had me pull into some apartment's parking area and I just had no idea where I was, other cars were all around, and whelp. I didn't pass out, but I was hyperventilating, I thought my heart was going to explode, my hands went numb, I was terrified, dizzy and my vision went dark and splotchy.

That was the worst time by far. The only other one I remember being nearly as bad was when a semi truck almost hit me. I've been scared of those ever since I was a kid and saw several tip over because of the high winds on a turn.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Man, panic attacks are no fun. Fortunately, mine are always late at night in the comfort of my room.

And I am terrified of one of my teeth falling out while eating. Mainly because one of my teeth is getting ready to fall out.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Hi Candice! I mis you

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    The time I had a heatstroke was pretty scary, because I've never felt so thoroughly unwell so suddenly.

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    nope nope nope

started reading this thread

started reading about heart problems

not reading this thread again

• Options
    The time I had a heatstroke was pretty scary, because I've never felt so thoroughly unwell so suddenly.

Yeah heatstroke is really bad in that it can come from nowhere and hit you really hard. You can be inside an air conditioned building and get heatstroke

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Well, seems like a large explosion has taken place in downtown Oslo. Where my girlfriend is right now. Feeling kinda fucky about that, you know?

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:
    I had a panic attack when I set my heat resistant gloves on fire at work once. I did not want to test their capability in that fashion.

Look they said heat resistant not flame retardant.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    horrible moment where i woke up this morning lying in a weird position and started getting severe pulsing chest pains then vomited

sure uh hope that doesnt happen again

• Options
    Peter Ebel wrote:
    Well, seems like a large explosion has taken place in downtown Oslo. Where my girlfriend is right now. Feeling kinda fucky about that, you know?

Just talked to her on the phone. She's unhurt. Well, there you have it. A moment of abject terror turned into relief played out real time in this thread.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Peter Ebel wrote:

Oh wow, man, hope everything's okay.
    And I see that's good news!

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    Thanks, Darley. That was some fucking explosion. I heard it all the way out here, 10 kilometres away.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    No problem man, I know how worried I'd be if my girlfriend were anywhere near something like that.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Hunter wrote:

nothing better than putting a product you use to test in the field

i felt the same way when i set the hoses to the oxyacetylene tank on fire.

who wraps that shit in electrical tape? dumbasses. sparks flying everywhere, last thing i need is them catching on fire on top of a couple of hoses of flammables

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    Hunter wrote:

Well they're heat resistant, not fire resistant

duh

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I've had panic attacks regularly for the past like 6 years, not as bad as they used to be but I can still randomly get hit really hard.

Having them at work is the worst, because I basically can't go anywhere to calm down if we're busy. I just keep working and try and talk to people and pretend it doesn't feel like my body is dissolving or whatever.

Sometimes they feel just REALLY weird. Like my heart starts beating fast and my nose/mouth go numb for no reason. That's uncomfortable.

• Options
    SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    one time when I was showering I saw what had to have been a cat leap into the shower with me and I flipped out

it was a washcloth though. I don't have any cat

DKFA7.gif