Options

i just had a horrible moment when i was brushing my teeth

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Walking into your infant's room and looking in her crib and not seeing her chest moving and thinking that she died of SIDS is a whole new kind of panic.

She's still alive and all though, no worries.

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    I am the most alive person ever. except emotionally. were it is largely a barren wasteland.

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    I just freaked out today actually. Went to pay for something via paypal, something from Japan. So I go to put in 5270JPY, and forget to switch from USD to JPY.

So I suddenly pay a website $5,270.00. Never dialed a phone so fast in my life.

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    what'cha buying?

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Toys that yell Japanese and Engrish at you

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    the best kind of toys!

• Options
    redfenixredfenix Aka'd as rfix Registered User regular
    are we still talking about teeth?

what's the best way to unstain teeth from tea and such?
    i've been more lax than i should for a long time and wanna play catch-up with teeth shinyness

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    redfenix wrote:
    are we still talking about teeth?

what's the best way to unstain teeth from tea and such?
    i've been more lax than i should for a long time and wanna play catch-up with teeth shinyness

$$$

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    use whitening toothpaste and give it a while, shit does work, after a while.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I have pretty perfect teeth

but I am terrified something might happen to them

like, I have nightmares where my teeth fall out or shatter and I'd just wake up crying

fucking teeth, man

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    Crest Pro Whitestrips

I need to get me some

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular

like, I have nightmares where my teeth fall out or shatter and I'd just wake up crying

fucking teeth, man

Me too, I fear this. Mine aren't perfect, but they're good enough and I'd be so upset if something happened to them.

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    I find that whitening toothepaste + time works better than the whitening strips.

Also the strips made me drool a lot the first few times, then you get used to them by like the second to last strip you have.

Also a thing that kicks butt is biore nose/face strips.

LOOK AT ALL THAT GUNK THAT IS IN YOUR PORES. GROSS. SCRUB YOUR FACE WITH BLEACH URGGGG

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    I had to remove a shitload of evergreen branches that were stapled around the windows of my grandma's house today, since my uncle hasn't gotten around to it and they've been there since Christmas.

SPIDERS

EVERYWHERE

also the other night when I learned about those horrid overflow drains in lakes EUGH
    I don't understand the second part.

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    my teeth suck

my diet of arnold palmer iced teas and cigarettes doesn't help

reposig.jpg
  • Options

fucking teeth, man

I think those are a sign of stress. because as you might have noticed i place a lot of pride in my teeth and that never happens to me.

• Options
    SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    my teeth are pretty shitty

one less thing to worry about though@!!!!

DKFA7.gif
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Why do some individual posts have scroll bars? This is incredibly annoying to me

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I have never seen that. What browser are you using?

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    that happens if the post in question would break h-scroll. instead it puts a scrollbar on that post.

• Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    @belruel I love it :D

hey so what's the new av size, 128?

• Options
    I'm using Chrome
    that happens if the post in question would break h-scroll. instead it puts a scrollbar on that post.

Except it isn't a horizontal one and the posts done break H-Scroll. Like for me I think ~half the posts on this page have scroll bars.

I'm betting it has to do with a Style I'm using. Which sucks because the new forum colors are murder on my eyes.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Just update your style sheet

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Ugh, yeah using any style is making scroll bars pop up randomly.

I need to fix this immediately.

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    damnit orik why you ruin my SHIT

• Options
    because i'm having a bad day, yo

• Options
    garb yo junk and thrust at the world

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Belruel wrote:
    Drew-B wrote:
    Thanks a lot Bel. On that note, what the flying fuck happened to Artist's Corner?

I started posting there in 03' or 04' and at that time, it was thriving. Several posts per minute, at the very least.

Without at all trying to exaggerate, it seems to get about one tenth of the traffic it used to. It's sad. There used to be awesome, active speed painting threads, "draw a forumer" threads and the whole bit with dozens and dozens of pages. Compared to what it used to be, it might as well be a dead forum.

It is a bit of a scary place to me honestly. I really enjoy the help you can get there, but it feels very cliquey, and it is intimidating to me. It is also as you said, rather slow most of the time now.

It is one of the best places I know to get critique, there are wonderful people there who really know their stuff, but not much activity.

I am always a bit nervous to go into a thread and just be all 'I like this!'. I feel like I am not contributing, but honestly I don't usually feel like I know enough to give a thorough critique haha

I keep on meaning to venture into AC but I am a chicken

unichicken.jpg

• Options
    ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Ugh tooth worries. I hate the moment you feel something crunchy when there shouldn't be while eating. I have, a couple of times in my years, spit out a mouthful of food (discreetly, if I'm with people I don't do this) and do a quick teeth count with my tongue. Usually it's okay.

It's gotten to be lately where I tiny panic each time I see an email in my work inbox generated by our website contact form because usually it's a customer majorly bitching about something. I used to not be this way, but I think it's because lately there's been problems with assembly at our factory (which we are working very hard to correct quickly).

Since I live in the ghetto, I hold my breath when I walk towards my front door every. single. day. Once I can see that horrible human beings have not broken into my abode, I can again breathe normally.

e: me, me, me, me

ThreeCubed on
    EyQGd.jpg
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I had a horrible tooth moment this morning

had some dream where i got knocked in the face and my front two teeth were really loose like they were going to come out

woke up and started checking my teeth, scared the shit out of me

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I guess this is as good a thread as any to complain that I can never appear to completely shave my mustache. Like it always looks like I am trying to grow one, even immediately after I shave. Even when it feels fairly smooth, you can see stubble or something. This is bad. I look really awful with a mustache and even worse with the pedostache I get if I forget to shave for the day.

Is it just that my shitty razor is too dull or what.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    The same happens to me

I hate that I'll have barely any hair there, a ton for a neckbeard, and still have the pedostache look going on.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    It is so hard to shave my facial hair completely off

• Options
    I need to find some way to get rid of it all.

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    probably a silly question but you guys are shaving against the grain, yes?

• Options
    On occasion. It is kind of hard to do that in th mustache area but even with doing that and getting the hair level with the skin, it is like the follicles still show up as dark

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Artreus wrote:
    I need to find some way to get rid of it all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrology

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I am thinking of trying traditional wetshaving still.

But Really I think I should just use a different razor, this fusion thing tugs and yanks too much even with liberal application of soapy crud.

• Options
    Maybe I just need to do it again more carefully