Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia] Worm Talk and Worm-Related Issues

• Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Frank's insistence on trying to keep Boko Haram as happy Wolf Cola consumers and softening their image was amusing, as was Dennis and Dee's casual cocaine use.

Friend Code: 1590-5696-7916
    Friend Safari Type: Rock
    Podly
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    I loved how frank was saying he wanted to give a wholesome image as he did cocaine with his family

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Hexmage-PALanlaornRedTide
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I think last night episode might be one of the worst ones in the entire run?

• ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Well, Mack and Charlie made it. So...

Artereis wrote: »
    It's not your fault, Viskod. 1 out of every 10 people just happens to be a monster.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I quite liked this ep actually. Dennis staring at the camera was remarkable.

Certainly nowhere near the Liberty Bell ep or Frank's brother.

Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
    LanlaornPodly
  • Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    I quite liked this ep actually. Dennis staring at the camera was remarkable.

Certainly nowhere near the Liberty Bell ep or Frank's brother.

Why the hell does everyone hate "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell"? It's one of my favorite episodes, but I see a lot of hate for it.

Friend Code: 1590-5696-7916
    Friend Safari Type: Rock
    DeadfallVariable
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i think it's because it's just kind of silly and poorly executed. not many real laughs.

Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    It's very goofy but it has some moments I love, leading would be basically the whole pumpkin scene. But also Dennis teaching Mac to talk.

Last night was good to me too but then Idk if I have one I don't like.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Shadynasty never fails to get a giggle out of me

Oh brilliant
  • FleebFleeb has all of the fleeb juice Registered User regular
    Oh my god I just saw the "Charlie Work" episode. That was incredible :D

ArbitraryDescriptorEvil MultifariousjoshofalltradesSynthesisPodlyCabezoneDiannaoChongRhalloTonnyGiggles_FunsworthMild ConfusionCorsini
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    i thought the episode was... very nice!

PodlyDemonStaceyTavJulius
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    Fleeb wrote: »
    Oh my god I just saw the "Charlie Work" episode. That was incredible :D

Definitely my favorite

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
  • ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Oh man. Dennis's compliment that swerved into a dig at Dee effortlessly was amazing.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
    OneAngryPossumPodly
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Huh.

That ending was unexpected.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I always enjoy a story episode

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Podly
  • ED!ED! Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    I also love how Frank was specifically only concerned with Charlie, other than shouting out a warning to Mac. It was also fun to see Rob barely able to stop himself from corpsing during the "early withdrawl. . ." speech at the arbiters.

ED! on
    "Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
    Podly
  • ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Good for Mack.

Artereis wrote: »
    It's not your fault, Viskod. 1 out of every 10 people just happens to be a monster.
    ArbitraryDescriptorOneAngryPossumCantidejkylefulton
  • NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular
    This season is still pretty funny. This latest episode is great and further shows just how shitty they are to each other. Now I'm curious to see if Mac stays out.

The 2nd Amendment is unarguably one of the most liberal, liberating and radical statements ever made in human history.
    ArbitraryDescriptorDiannaoChongCantideGiggles_Funsworth
  • Captain TragedyCaptain Tragedy Registered User regular
    NSDFRand wrote: »
    Now I'm curious to see if Mac stays out.

According to Charlie Day, he will:

http://uproxx.com/tv/charlie-day-mac-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia/

CantideNSDFRandPodlyGiggles_Funsworth
    I'm glad to see they are still getting good ratings and reviews because it's crazy that they are on season 12 and still getting far more hits than misses. And even on their misses it might be one or two jokes where the episode as a whole is still a hit.

The 2nd Amendment is unarguably one of the most liberal, liberating and radical statements ever made in human history.
    PodlyGiggles_Funsworth
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    It's hard to pick a favorite episode of this series, but the first episode where the gang sings the Nightman song together is probably in my top 3. The look of horror and realization on the gangs' faces as they slowly look over at Charlie had me in stitches.

NSDFRand
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Every time the dildo would pop out, well after the bike stopped being peddaled would get a giggle or a full blown laugh.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    ZeroCowVariableNSDFRandCaptain TragedyjkylefultonGiggles_FunsworthDemonStaceyRhesus Positive
  • CobellCobell Registered User regular

360 video of a project badass tape. Though I must admit; I largely was just watching Frank.

Hexmage-PADisrupterGiggles_Funsworth
    Cobell wrote: »
    360 video of a project badass tape. Though I must admit; I largely was just watching Frank.

Frank is absolutely the best character out of the entire gang. And also my favorite TV character of all time.

Disrupter
    edited February 2017
    This episode 7 opening scene. Now I want a real military thriller/comedy starring the gang. That ending. Wow. This episode was hilarious.

NSDFRand on
    HandgimpRedTideHexmage-PAGiggles_Funsworth
  • HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    STUFF IT DOWN WITH SOME BROWN!

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    NSDFRandPodlyRedTideVariablejoshofalltrades
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIT

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    HandgimpAiouaRedTideVariableNSDFRandjoshofalltradesHexmage-PA
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Je he he hezus

At least
    It was nice to see Mac openly enjoying a male strip show. He was so excited!

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    NSDFRandOneAngryPossumPodlyArbitraryDescriptorHexmage-PAjkylefultonCantideGiggles_Funsworth
    Well Dee sure did keep her promise to GI Joe.

HandgimpAiouaNSDFRandHexmage-PAjkylefultonGiggles_FunsworthDemonStaceyCorsini
    This was me the entire episode.

Frankiedarling
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    Just when I thought this show couldn't go to a darker place

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
    Giggles_Funsworth
    Peak Sunny is a myth

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    valianceNSDFRandArbitraryDescriptorGiggles_FunsworthRedTideCorsini
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    I always have to wait until it hits netflix to see the show, but Charlie was on a webshow recently and was asked about the possibility of an Always Sunny movie. He essentially replied that movies just let you do things you couldn't do on the show, and he hasn't found anything yet that fits that description.

The reactions to the most recent episode seem to bear that out.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    I always have to wait until it hits netflix to see the show, but Charlie was on a webshow recently and was asked about the possibility of an Always Sunny movie. He essentially replied that movies just let you do things you couldn't do on the show, and he hasn't found anything yet that fits that description.

The reactions to the most recent episode seem to bear that out.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    OptimusZed
    Every time I saw Charlie as "boy" I lost it

also "Bad Dad"

it was like Tim and Eric infiltrated Sunny and I loved it

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    NSDFRandGiggles_FunsworthDark Raven XDemonStacey
  • Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Paranoiac Bay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
    Good god Dee.

Podly wrote: »
    Every time I saw Charlie as "boy" I lost it

also "Bad Dad"

it was like Tim and Eric infiltrated Sunny and I loved it

Just like that except it was also funny.

DanHibiki
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I just love the reactions of the gang to stuff other members do.

Like everyone was sorta shocked and realized just how fucked up what Dee did. But they were also totally fine with it because that's just how they roll.

And Mac being out of the closet is pretty great.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
    PodlyGiggles_FunsworthArbitraryDescriptor
  • TavTav Registered User regular
    I am just getting caught up

Denis and Charlie stripping to Cat's in the Cradle was hilarious

syndalisGiggles_FunsworthPodlyArbitraryDescriptorRhesus Positive
    of course the gang uses the dark web

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    syndalisDanHibikiNSDFRandVariableGiggles_FunsworthDark Raven XArbitraryDescriptor