As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Support Enforcers and Child's Play with a T-Shirt!

13»

• punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    I love that you made these again for East. Can I just suggest that you update the images in the OP? The link still works, but the images show Prime's shirts.

HI3789R.png
  • BinarySamuraiBinarySamurai Code Chef Registered User regular
    Woot! just got mine in the mail today, it's absolutely awesome!

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    got mine too! it looks great, but a sizing note for the ladies: the ladies' style shirt is not quite so slim as some ladies shirts. i went with an xl, which is what i usually get in girly-type tshirts, but with this shirt i would have been better off with a large. i haven't washed it yet though, so we'll see. still, the size is only a little off and the design is really great-looking!

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • BinarySamuraiBinarySamurai Code Chef Registered User regular
    My wife is now trying to lay claim to mine!!

• mishappmishapp CalgaryRegistered User regular
    Got my shirts Wednesday they are wicked! Thanks for doing this.

• ransimransim Registered User regular
    tvethiopia wrote: »
    got mine too! it looks great, but a sizing note for the ladies: the ladies' style shirt is not quite so slim as some ladies shirts. i went with an xl, which is what i usually get in girly-type tshirts, but with this shirt i would have been better off with a large. i haven't washed it yet though, so we'll see. still, the size is only a little off and the design is really great-looking!

Ran into this as well, I'm going to do a quick sew job to mine to make it a bit more fitted.

The design looks great though.

• Stu13xStu13x Registered User regular
    Got Mine, see you there!

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    here is a picture of my shirt!

6973799021_fa5de63274.jpg

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • SchmoeSchmoe CanadaRegistered User regular
    Can anyone tell me the difference between Heavyweight and American Apparel in the shirts? I'm looking at a 2x or 3x and the longer the better. I'm also guessing the women's shirts are not as long as the men's, even in the plus sizes. Would that be accurate?

Thanks!

• MarkJWMarkJW Registered User regular
    Got my AA Ringer T and it feels freakin' fabulous. Super soft, just needs a wash or two and it'll be perfect for wearing even on non-PAX days (which unfortunately make up most of the year). :)

PAX Prime 2013 Checklist   ➤   ✔ Enforcer Badge   ✔ Hotel   ✔ Flight

ArcheAge News
    ArcheAge Forums
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Schmoe wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the difference between Heavyweight and American Apparel in the shirts? I'm looking at a 2x or 3x and the longer the better. I'm also guessing the women's shirts are not as long as the men's, even in the plus sizes. Would that be accurate?

Thanks!

The heavyweight is a gildan shirt; these are more like your typical hanes or other stock tee variety that is often used with silkscreened designs. Another corollary would be a ThinkGeek shirt, in terms of fabric feel (TG shirts are usually better made than gildan though so the comparison stops there). American Apparel is the brand shirt.woot uses, so if you have any shirts from them you already know what to expect; it's a "silkier" feel, which may or may not be your preference (I know some people who find them "clingy" and would rather have the "drapey" feel of a different variety. The fabric in the AA shirt is stretchier and so pulls back on itself, so if your body shape doesn't conform well to the shirt then it can feel like it's pulling in on you).

Nullzone on
  • patrickcentralpatrickcentral Registered User regular
    Hey Everybody! Here's an update on East.

24 shirts sold, and I have some additional misc donations I am still tallying, but will be sending off the check to CP this week. I'll update the OP with stats for both fundraisers so far.

I got as many pics of people wearing them as I could. I personally went with the AA ringer and I will make sure to include that from now on, it's a fantastic shirt. If anybody has comments on the garment selection (I made a ton of options, maybe too many) I'd like to take those into account for the future.

Once again would like to thank Groove and SmallLady, without whom I wouldn't have picked this up again, nor thrown my lot in with the [E] myself this PAX East. It was a fantastic experience, and it was great having a couple moments where I helped some bewildered soul that reminded me of me at my first PAX, and made me start this whole thing. You think you love the [E], then you become one, then you love them more.

Punzie, your suggestion was great and I am pissed at myself for not seeing it and doing it. I'm sorry I dropped off replying to this thread and didn't publicize as much as I could - things got crazy for me in the run-up to East, which is something I'm going to fix for Prime later this year.

Speaking of which...Prime shirts? Anybody? :)

You may know me as:
    @patrickcentral / ferroptic / sharktopus
    evidently I need to unify nicknames
  • LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    Me me me me me! Please!

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • alegriaalegria Registered User regular
    Yes, please do shirts for Prime again this year! I love the one I bought last year. :)

Rw4xnu6.png
    PAX Prime Attendee since 2006, BYOC Attendee 2008-2012, Buttoneer 2010-2014
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/alegria
  • CybitCybit Merch Underling RedmondRegistered User regular
    I'd buy one for this year.

• DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    I got a hug last year for wearing mine, so I'm all up for getting another shirt this year at PAX Prime 2012 :)

• craigumscraigums Registered User regular
    Woo about to order my shirt now.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    craigums wrote: »
    Woo about to order my shirt now.

I'm fairly certain you meant the newer thread, and didn't mean to necro this one :)

This discussion has been closed.