Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[chat]craft 2

19294969798

Posts

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    THEY ATE ME

    A FUCKING SHARK ATE ME

    They've got a black eyes, lifeless eyes, like a dolls eyes.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    I don't know if this is considered lame but I really liked Gerard Butler's Phantom of the Opera.

  • SixSix Fat Apollo Registered User regular
    Ok, upstairs is all painted save for touch-ups.

    Tomorrow: finish downstairs. Walls with 16 foot ceilings are no fun to paint.

    steamcommunity.com/id/thenumbersix/
    Switch Friend Code: SW-1335-2661-4136
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Hakkes, how is the pool? Many hawt bodies?

    03x29di.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    This has been


    a moment in the life of L'il Jon

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote:
    I don't know if this is considered lame but I really liked Gerard Butler's Phantom of the Opera.

    I'm a huge Phantom nerd and I liked it.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    So? Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    this is a terrible rip but I love this clip:

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    My nightstand drawer is purring.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    gundam470 wrote:
    So? Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

    You don't like pickles? So whats it like being hitler?

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    My nightstand drawer is purring.

    Turn off your dildo.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    I really don't like pickles. They be gross.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Damn it Preach. Beating me to the dildo joke.

    03x29di.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    gundam470 wrote:
    I really don't like pickles. They be gross.

    Whatever number name, your opinions aren't even worth 3/5s of anyone elses!

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    gundam470 wrote:
    I really don't like pickles. They be gross.

    Whatever you say, Daxon

    Sarksus wrote: »
    I'm gonna get a PhD in incest.
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    I really don't like pickles. They be gross.

    Whatever number name, your opinions aren't even worth 3/5s of anyone elses!

    I'm not black.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Someone kept trying to convince me to eat fried pickles.

    steam_sig.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    I really don't like pickles. They be gross.

    Whatever you say, Daxon

    OH SNAPPITY MOTHER FUCKING SNAP!

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    Well my cheat meal did its job. I want like, salad and baked chicken with water tomorrow. Scheduled cheat meals seem to really help me in being consistent... they satisfy my cravings but make me feel so terrible, physically, that they ensure I don't get the cravings again for at least a few weeks.

  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    The dildo jumped out of the drawer.

    Cat. I mean cat.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    by the way, everybody hurts is the best for the tearjerker department you can do?

    like, seriously?

    ftOqU21.png
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    You want sad?

    Here's sad.

    Doomsday is supposedly MORE invulnerable than Superman.

    How...that's NOT EVEN POSSIBLE! YOU ARE EITHER INVULNERABLE OR VULNERABLE! IF YOU CAN BE HARMED YOU ARE NOT INVULNERABLE!

    ARRRGH.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:
    gundam470 wrote:
    I really don't like pickles. They be gross.

    Whatever you say, Daxon

    OH SNAPPITY MOTHER FUCKING SNAP!

    Now that's harsh.

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    This has been
    a moment in the life of L'il Jon

    They cancel my show and shit GETS CRAAAZY!

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Someone kept trying to convince me to eat fried pickles.

    Fried pickles are delicious.

    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    This is one of my favorite sad songs, and I think a lot of the lyrics ring true for anyone who's lost a loved one (especially if they lingered while you were stuck in a depressing waiting room):



    And it came to me then that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time
    As I stared at my shoes in the ICU that reeked of piss and 409
    And I rationed my breaths as I said to myself that I'd already taken too much today
    As each descending peak on the LCD took you a little farther away from me
    Away from me

  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Doomsday was such a silly villain.

    He was created by tossing a baby out into the wild. It got killed by whatever. Scrape up some remains, make a clone, repeat a billion times and apparently you end up with Doomsday.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • gundam470gundam470 Registered User regular

    gorillaSig.jpg
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    this is a terrible rip but I love this clip:


    I could get Daxon not liking this one because you kinda had to be there in America at that time when Dead Tupac was releasing more music than he ever did alive.

    Like, all the music.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:
    You want sad?

    Here's sad.

    Doomsday is supposedly MORE invulnerable than Superman.

    How...that's NOT EVEN POSSIBLE! YOU ARE EITHER INVULNERABLE OR VULNERABLE! IF YOU CAN BE HARMED YOU ARE NOT INVULNERABLE!

    ARRRGH.

    Maybe there is a threshold before Superman's invulnerability kicks in, and before that, it's just him being strong, but not invincible. So more invulnerable means that the threshold is higher. Or lower. Whichever is better.

    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    This song makes me weep.

    Cause, y'know, who doesn't know someone who's died of cancer?

    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited July 2011


    i wonder when they are going to give Genki Sudo his greatest human award or at least take him back to the fifth dimension where he belongs.

    (see this is good because the above link is all sad and this one will make you feel better.)

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    what sarah said has such excellent lyrics

    ftOqU21.png
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    Doomsday killed a bird and a baby deer and that's sad.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    I guess I haven't brought it up because I've got enough going on trying to forge a career path and get diagnosed drugs that will help me. But I'm now a week away from the fifth anniversary of my mom's passing. It's going to be a struggle. I kind of don't want to mention it to this litany of psychiatrists/psychologists, because I don't want them to start trying to mix depression into my diagnosis and fuck up my prescription.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular


    This is a great melancholy song.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    What I am saying is the best thing to come from the Superman universe is Bizarro. Hands down.

    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This song is attached to one of my best friends passing away in my head. Its depressing but I love the album in general.

    03x29di.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Sorry Chu. I haven't seen my doc since my father died and I am not at all looking forward to my next session since I know that's going to come up. It may be a good thing to mention though because if I recall you are looking at things along the lines of vyvanse and concerta correct? Some of those can cause feelings of depression to really manifest themselves under the right conditions.

    (For example coffee + vyvanse can lead to awful doldrums and I found that out the stupid way.)

    steam_sig.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    I guess I haven't brought it up because I've got enough going on trying to forge a career path and get diagnosed drugs that will help me. But I'm now a week away from the fifth anniversary of my mom's passing. It's going to be a struggle. I kind of don't want to mention it to this litany of psychiatrists/psychologists, because I don't want them to start trying to mix depression into my diagnosis and fuck up my prescription.

    man ain't nothing about being sad that is an illness need to be treated

    ftOqU21.png
This discussion has been closed.