Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pathetic Geek Stories - the Return of the Geekening

1777879808183»

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    the lines actually make you go faster

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel regular Registered User regular
    :^: bale

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus regular Registered User regular
    the one thing I don't like on Modern Family is how often Ed O'Neil's character wears tracksuits

I'm like "dang man, have some dignity"

• Skull ManSkull Man regular Registered User regular
    he's rich as hell and married to sofia vergara

I think at that point just walking to the car is basically a victory lap

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus regular Registered User regular
    if I was rich as hell I'd wear nice clothes is all

• Macro9Macro9 regular Registered User regular
    Al Bundy is old. I think he can be forgiven for not having a great fashion sense.

bO0v7.png
  • DichotomyDichotomy regular Registered User regular
    if I was rich as hell I'd wear nice clothes is all

you know this is a lie

you'd just drape yourself in silks and not give a fuck

0BnD8l3.gif
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I own one Tommy Bahama shirt
    If I was rich I would own several Tommy Bahama shirts

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    If I were rich I'd dress pretty much exactly the same

I just wouldn't buy all my clothes from Goodwill, and everything would truly fit me

Also maybe everything would be button flies?

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Good god I hate button flies.

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    That seems like a strange thing to hate, for some reason

• EdcrabEdcrab regular Registered User regular
    Maybe we wouldn't be so quick to judge if button flies had killed our best friend

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread regular Registered User regular
    I saw some jeans I liked and saw that they were button flies and was like "ugh that seems like such a hassle why would you wear them"

then I tried them on and saw that they make your package look awesome and bought the pair

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I have grown very fond of them recently

Keith wrote:
    I saw some jeans I liked and saw that they were button flies and was like "ugh that seems like such a hassle why would you wear them"

then I tried them on and saw that they make your package look awesome and bought the pair

Shit, I never even thought of that

I just dug the aesthetic

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I bought Javen a pair of dark-wash, slim-fitting button-fly jeans

Best purchase I've ever made

(that's a lot of hyphens)

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I have never owned a pair of button-fly jeans. I hear people talk them up but I never saw the appeal.

This is the first time I've heard anything about them enhancing the look of a dude's dick though.
    I rely on boxer-briefs for that purpose.