Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

EVO 2011! LATIF RUINS DAIGO AND POONGKO FOR AMERICA

19596979899101»

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    ibuki looks from the trailer to pretty much be identical to sf4 ibuki

i can deal with that

• FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote:
    No Vega, Balrog, Rufus? /cry.

Totally doing Bison + a Tekken character, depending on ease of use.

seeing how you seem to like very mobile characters (Bison & Zero), you'd probably play a sick Raven. Especially with how all over the screen he is in that Gamescon trailer

ETqXK.png
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Bison and Heihachi up in hurrr

Get out of my MIIIIND.
    Futore wrote:
    seeing how you seem to like very mobile characters (Bison & Zero), you'd probably play a sick Raven. Especially with how all over the screen he is in that Gamescon trailer

This is very true. I played Raven when he first appeared in Tekken lol.

I'm more about mobile, solid hitting characters, though, not necessarily the fastest characters (Jacky in VF5)

Bizazedo on
    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
This discussion has been closed.