Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'DOODLE MASTERS: Draw Me a Crwth Birthday?' by ChicoBlue

ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
A Very Crwth Birthday.

crwth-3.jpg

• ThetherooThetheroo skeleton punRegistered User regular
    Oh my

• theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Oh my god

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    No lobbyist wants onion dick.
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I dont know what to make of this.

Other than it is certainly belonging in the awesome forum

Buttcleft on
    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Transform and Roll Out the New Year! Registered User regular
    Chicooooooooooooo

optimusmegs-winter.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    ... what the shit is going on in here?

sigtwo.png
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    The internet, Forar. The internet is going on.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
  • EddyEddy I wish you could swim Like Gengars can swimRegistered User regular
    This is fantastic. It's got some Silent Hill shit going on, some Chico shit going on, some un cien andalou shit going on.

The Gengar often leads one to believe it is all fun and games, when something essential is taking place, something of extreme seriousness: the tracking down of all varieties of fascism, from the enormous ones that surround and crush us to the petty ones that constitute the tyrannical bitterness of our everyday lives.
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist 24 Bright Field Accuses the Void Registered User regular
    I like the frame of the sad Cwrth. I'd use it as my avatar, but well, it's Cwrth.

XyYgDx2.gif