As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twitter, through the tulips : PAX Prime Tweeting

1235»

• iamconfidenceiamconfidence Registered User regular
    Alright, I went through and added all the peoples and tags I know. :D My normal alias is Confidence, but on twitter I'm @metasocratic because I foolishly closed my old account.

--
    ETA.Confidence
    EscapeTheAsylum.com
  • DylaNWGDylaNWG Registered User regular
    For anyone who has been alarmed at how often I tweet, I apologize for the hailstorm you're about to receive in the next couple days.

It'll be rad though. I promise.

• chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Updated to here...may not have time to update in the following days though.

• Childe DirkChilde Dirk Registered User regular
    A little late to the party but I'll throw this up anyway. My personal account is @childe_dirk, I also run @ConNewsJackals (formerly @WorldConJackals) the twitter account for a group of us that run convention newsletters at various sci-fi/fantasy conventions including the World Science Fiction Convention which just wrapped up in Reno. Since this is a convention, I'll probably be using that one more.