Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Twitter, through the tulips : PAX Prime Tweeting

• iamconfidenceiamconfidence Registered User
    Alright, I went through and added all the peoples and tags I know. :D My normal alias is Confidence, but on twitter I'm @metasocratic because I foolishly closed my old account.

• DylaNWGDylaNWG Registered User
    For anyone who has been alarmed at how often I tweet, I apologize for the hailstorm you're about to receive in the next couple days.

It'll be rad though. I promise.

• chaosisorderchaosisorder Cupcake Princess and Pinny Whore OregonRegistered User regular
    Updated to here...may not have time to update in the following days though.

• Childe DirkChilde Dirk Registered User
    A little late to the party but I'll throw this up anyway. My personal account is @childe_dirk, I also run @ConNewsJackals (formerly @WorldConJackals) the twitter account for a group of us that run convention newsletters at various sci-fi/fantasy conventions including the World Science Fiction Convention which just wrapped up in Reno. Since this is a convention, I'll probably be using that one more.