As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SHUT UP] Movie etiquette

1171819202123»

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Dress up as Batman & Robin Bane, and batnipple Batman.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    I don't like it when someone puts a seat between me and them, it makes passing the popcorn difficult!

also it makes me feel lonely.

• Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    It seems every time I bring my Dad to see a movie there's always some jackass who fucks up the experience for him. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for the fact that my dad and I hardly ever see movies I want to at the same time.

One time we were watching Wall-E, and this idiot was laughing at every goddamn thing that was happening on screen. Literally every. goddamn. thing. Apparently Wall-E driving around in the desert doing nothing is humor material to bring someone to their knees in hysterics, pounding the table with tears streaming out their eyes in the most grotesque laugh known to man.

We finally got fed up with it and told the theater guy to do something about it, but all that amounted to was a slight slap-on-the-wrist from the attendant painting us as the bad guy by the employee.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Godfather wrote:
    One time we were watching Wall-E, and this idiot was laughing at every goddamn thing that was happening on screen. Literally every. goddamn. thing. Apparently Wall-E driving around in the desert doing nothing is humor material to bring someone to their knees in hysterics, pounding the table with tears streaming out their eyes in the most grotesque laugh known to man.

Prior expectations say a lot about the way people enjoy films. I saw The Brothers Grimm at a theater, which is not remotely a comedy, and some crazy bitch up front laughed her head off at every goddamned thing. Kid murdered? Hilarious? Household pet butchered? Funniest thing ever.

I also had a roommate in college who would laugh out loud while watching re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond. Alone.

He also snored while he was awake.