As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Audio processing program to remove hiss

matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off'Points to 'on'Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Does anyone have a suggestion? I have an album's worth of mp3's that have a lot of hiss on the high end, which would be nice if I could remove. A free program would be best of course, but ones that don't cost much are welcome also.

nibXTE7.png
matt has a problem on

• Options
    FantasmaFantasma Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    The only free program with decent noise removing is Audacity, but it is quite tricky to use effectively. On the other hand, TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress has an advanced noise removing tool that I have used in the past with amazing results.

Regards,

Fantasma on
    Hear my warnings, unbelievers. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos!