As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

World[Chat] and DOTA

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Some physicists who worked on the invention of the atom bomb at Los Alamos died from radiation exposure, including Harry K. Daghlian, Jr. (1921-1945), exposed to a lethal dose of radiation in a criticality accident, and Louis Slotin (1910-1946), exposed to a lethal dose of radiation in a separate criticality accident.[17]

This is a stretch. It's not like they died in an atom bomb explosion.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    I thought Sunken Nipple was a mid level 5 man in Wow.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    making some eggs.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote:

Did you know this is actually the sweetest thing you've ever said to me?

I'm pretty sure I said nicer things before, but if this makes your toes curl and your cheeks blush my sweet little prostitot, then whatever floats your soon-to-be-whored-out boat

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Elldren, @Pony, et al

I am heading out for caffeine, I will be back and ready to rock by 7:10 or so

rRwz9.gif
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:
    I feel as though I should clarify.

Applications to Space Whore Academy, not to Mutant Puffy Nippleville

1. Applications for whores or for clients? Or both? I'd actually sign up for either.

2. Space Whore Academy could easily become Mutant Puffy Nippleville if you let it.

Whores, Winky, of course. You'd be a fine one.

Winky has an extensive log of every conversation he's had with a woman, just for situations like these

How did you know I've saved all of our conversations together, Eddy?

I thought my love for you was doomed to suffer in silence.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Preacher wrote:

Li Si (208 BC) (Chinese first minister) was executed by The Five Pains method which he had devised

Sounds like it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
    The Five Pains is a Chinese form of capital punishment invented during the Qin Dynasty (221 - 208 BCE). The Five Pains were as follows: first the victim's nose was cut off, followed by a hand and then a foot. The victim was then castrated and finally cut in half at the waist. Li Si, who was chief advisor to emperor Qin Shi Huangdi, invented this form of punishment and was ultimately executed this way himself.

Wow, "cut parts off a guy". Real creative there.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    LEESBURG, Virginia is the #4 best place to live in America? What about the fantastic places, oh thirty minutes down route 7?!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I thought Sunken Nipple was a mid level 5 man in Wow.

The dragon boss was the worst.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Winky wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:
    I feel as though I should clarify.

Applications to Space Whore Academy, not to Mutant Puffy Nippleville

1. Applications for whores or for clients? Or both? I'd actually sign up for either.

2. Space Whore Academy could easily become Mutant Puffy Nippleville if you let it.

Whores, Winky, of course. You'd be a fine one.

Winky has an extensive log of every conversation he's had with a woman, just for situations like these

*feverishly reviews transcripts*

There was that night in late April when she told me that I was 'great to be around'... no, no. 'Pee' around. Ok. Nevermind. Yeah, tonight's is the sweetest thing she's ever said to me.

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Ugh. I got my dad interested in Deus Ex. I really don't want to introduce him to Steam because I really don't want to deal with every little hassle and obstacle he invents or can't personally surmount. The internet is a fucking nightmare with this guy, he can barely deal with a printer. Now I have to make him comfortable with a goddamn digital distribution platform?

edited August 2011
    God, Herndon and Oakton are on the list too

this must be some sort of karmic vengeance for not letting those migrant workers speak Spanish

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2011/top100/

Hmm it seems to only be for "small towns"

Eddy on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    it is a lot easier to max s-links as a girl n persona 3

it's only november and I've only got a few left

Organichu wrote:

There was that night in late April when she told me that I was 'great to be around'... no, no. 'Pee' around. Ok. Nevermind. Yeah, tonight's is the sweetest thing she's ever said to me.

I always say, you can never tell who your true friends are until you can pee in front of them with the bathroom door open

Which reminds me, Chu do you mind leaving, I need to take a leak

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

Li Si (208 BC) (Chinese first minister) was executed by The Five Pains method which he had devised

The Five Pains is a Chinese form of capital punishment invented during the Qin Dynasty (221 - 208 BCE). The Five Pains were as follows: first the victim's nose was cut off, followed by a hand and then a foot. The victim was then castrated and finally cut in half at the waist. Li Si, who was chief advisor to emperor Qin Shi Huangdi, invented this form of punishment and was ultimately executed this way himself.

We're talking about the dynasty that started the great wall.

Not really a creative dynasty.

Elendil wrote:
    it is a lot easier to max s-links as a girl n persona 3

it's only november and I've only got a few left

Just like for real life chicks, am i right!?

"But your wall is already quite nice. There are some very good decorations here!"

"No, no, I mean a great wall!"

• SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Who the fuck can deal with a printer?

They are demons

Quid wrote:
    Echo wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

so the next dynasty continued the great wall and invented the 7 pains?

Sparvy wrote:

They are demons

I should do freelance computer work.

edited August 2011
    http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2011/top25s/financial/

Well, financially Great Falls and Tyson's Corner are both in the top 25 (as... numbers 1 and 25)

and only two places per state could qualify

I can dig that, I can dig that

Eddy on
    Ugh. I got my dad interested in Deus Ex. I really don't want to introduce him to Steam because I really don't want to deal with every little hassle and obstacle he invents or can't personally surmount. The internet is a fucking nightmare with this guy, he can barely deal with a printer. Now I have to make him comfortable with a goddamn digital distribution platform?

Isn't your dad like a really nasty conservative? Shouldn't you apologize to steam for him?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

This is a chance for bonding.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I forgot how bad Best Buy was at computer work. No, I will not let you ship this computer off for 3 weeks and not tell me you can fix it. (Wasn't my computer, was a mac, charger won't charge... so prob a soldering problem w/ the laptop)

god I'm tired.

why does work have to happen?

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote:
    Quid wrote:
    Echo wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

so the next dynasty continued the great wall and invented the 7 pains?

The next dynasty would denounce everything the previous dynasty did as barbaric and detrimental to the people.

One or two dynasties down the road the reigning dynasty would declare that same dynasty a crowning achievement of culture and progress.

It was like the current political outlook process spread over thousands of years.

Sparvy wrote:

They are demons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK4s3ss8a5I

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

I always say, you can never tell who your true friends are until you can pee in front of them with the bathroom door open

Is Chu in the bathroom with you? Otherwise, why would you need him to leave so you can close the door?

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

He was cutting off body parts before it was cool.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    also moral dilemma (major persona 3 spoiler)
    um my boyfriend was shot heroically saving the life of a small boy and is now in a coma from which he will ostensibly never awake

now, I know he will of course awake at some point because this is a vidjagame but my character can't know that!

we were only seeing each other for a month but the word "love" came up and I may have seduced him

anyway my question is

when is it okay for me to start dating my comatose boyfriend's best friend

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    the ability to search your browsing history is awesome

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    It's amazing that just a short ten years ago, Tyson's Corner was a shithole.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Women don't take leaks. They powder their noses.

Elendil wrote:
    also moral dilemma (major persona 3 spoiler)
    um my boyfriend was shot heroically saving the life of a small boy and is now in a coma from which he will ostensibly never awake

now, I know he will of course awake at some point because this is a vidjagame but my character can't know that!

we were only seeing each other for a month but the word "love" came up and I may have seduced him

anyway my question is

when is it okay for me to start dating my comatose boyfriend's best friend

You play the most awful games.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    eddy

that's not a list of the best places to live

emnmnme wrote:
    Women don't take leaks. They powder their noses.

It soaks up the pee.

Hakkekage wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Is Chu in the bathroom with you? Otherwise, why would you need him to leave so you can close the door?

Sometimes in the middle of dissolving a body with your accomplice you have to take a break

and he's really more of an acquaintance

don't cry Chu

Have you ever had a piss that was better than an orgasm?

Chanus wrote:
    It's amazing that just a short ten years ago, Tyson's Corner was a shithole.

Well, more of "corporate forest" where no one lived except those hours when they were trapped in cars stuck on the shitstorm that passes for traffic

This discussion has been closed.