As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Legend of Grimrock - Old school dungeon-crawl action! It's out... $15

1235»

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Beasteh wrote: »
    i'd like to see space hulk in this engine

Oh

My

God

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Gonna draw up 200 billion textures and use it as a dwarf fortress visualizer too

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    interesting secret for those of you near the end of the game
    If you find and resurrect Toorum (by using his corpse on a crystal of life), you get the buddies with Toorum achievement. If you then start a new game and name your character Toorum, you'll start the game with only a single character in your party, Toorum, who has a unique portrait and even a unique skill

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Was over at my girlfriends house last night and we were bored. We decided to just buy this game and try it out. Played it for 5 hours straight until it was so late I forgot I could put rocks on pressure plates and decided it was time to call it quits.

I really, really like this game. Time to go play it some more!

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    I beat this game yesterday! The ending is super strange... and I missed a ton of secrets and (i think) two entire floors because i couldn't figure out how to open the doors.

But as soon as I finished I wanted to start a new game and started theorycrafting a new party. I almost never want to do that but for some reason this game has its hooks in me

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    hey, so I just found out that this game had been released. I was super pumped for it, I just didn't notice it had come out already.

I am excited!!!

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Super pro tip.

As you get to the lower depths.

Hang on to:
    A rock

A Skull

A Key

An arrow
    To get the best warrior armor in the game

• Options
    Monk dudes can armor up, yes?

I am doing a human unarmed guy, a minotaur axe user, a lizard arrow man, and an insect mage.

Basically wanted to try everything out.

• Options
    Got down to level three, this game is awesome.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    Toorum is pretty badass, I started a game as him but I needed to take a break.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i love this game

it is easily the best money i've spent on a video game in recent memory