As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX Prime 2011 Missed Connections

UltraBuddyUltraBuddy Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
In the spirit of Craigslist, I propose a missed connections thread for all lovestruck attendees of PAX Prime who didn't go the extra mile when it counted.

EDIT:
Rules:
1. Don't be creepy.
2. Don't be creepy, goddamn. If you have to ask, you're being creepy.
3. Simple descriptions. Nothing about feelings. Nothing about attraction. Nothing about anything accentuating whatever.

UltraBuddy on

• Options
    adesteradester Registered User regular
    I can guarantee that these threads DO get deleted every pax. It just gets creepy every time.

• Options
    ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Moe must be busy, this hasn't been locked yet. They are a no no but seems a few get created every year...

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png

• Options
    rathrath Registered User regular
    This thread is a sad thing. A lamentable thread.

• Options
    TheJackylTheJackyl Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Hi,
    I saw you at the Dragon Age panel. You were invited up from the back to the front. That's when you brushed past me. You, with your beautiful red hair and tight white Official Dragon Age shirt. Me, red head, inner third row on the end, holding my large... lens.

I think I caught your name as Felicia something.

TheJackyl on
  • Options
    ReparadocsReparadocs Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    ^ LOL

Reparadocs on
  • Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    Never done this before, but here goes...

You were cosplaying as a female Pokémon Trainer from Black/White. I noticed you were wearing a replica of Ash's hat from the current Black/White anime (red cap with a blue Poké Ball design on the front). It had the Pokémon logo on the back so I thought it might be official merchandise. I was intrigued because I'd never seen that hat sold around yet. I wanted to ask you where you bought it and to take your photo, but I couldn't get out of the line for Weekend Confirmed. This had to be around 7 p.m.-ish last night (Saturday).

If you're reading this, or if anybody else knows, where can I purchase this hat? Thanks. (Hopefully, if it's legit merch, they're selling it at the Pokémon Center in Alderwood...)

Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    silverback1138silverback1138 Registered User regular
    Ferquin wrote:
    Never done this before, but here goes...

You were cosplaying as a female Pokémon Trainer from Black/White. I noticed you were wearing a replica of Ash's hat from the current Black/White anime (red cap with a blue Poké Ball design on the front). It had the Pokémon logo on the back so I thought it might be official merchandise. I was intrigued because I'd never seen that hat sold around yet. I wanted to ask you where you bought it and to take your photo, but I couldn't get out of the line for Weekend Confirmed. This had to be around 7 p.m.-ish last night (Saturday).

If you're reading this, or if anybody else knows, where can I purchase this hat? Thanks. (Hopefully, if it's legit merch, they're selling it at the Pokémon Center in Alderwood...)

That was total win. She's probably all heart broken...

• Options
    TwredskullTwredskull Registered User regular
    To the little chick walking around with the green jug. You wearing a beanie, white shirt, and what looked to be white pantys. I love you lol.

• Options
    Oh and to the hugging girls, even though you infected me, it was still I good hug lol

• Options
    ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Twredskull wrote:
    To the little chick walking around with the green jug. You wearing a beanie, white shirt, and what looked to be white pantys. I love you lol.

And people wonder why these are quickly locked. If you want any chance of Moe to not lock these you have to not be creepy. Even if you are trying to be funny is still creepy.

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png

• Options
    Its only creepy if you make it creepy. I'm not trying to be creepy, I'm just thanking her for the view lol

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    Nothing good can ever come from this thread

E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.