As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Game on]Blood Bowl - "What do you mean the Troll ate the ball carrier!?"

13»

• Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm around to play now, I'll get into the irc channel now.

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    I start a 4 hour shift in about half an hour, anyone game?

Sharp101 on
  • WylderWylder Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Thread needs more miniatures:

Btw, I know my painting isn't that great. No need to point this out.

vampire.jpg

mummies.jpg

wights.jpg

ghouls.jpg

skeletons.jpg

zombies.jpg

Wylder on
    No sig for you!
    edited March 2007
    Also, Humans:

blitzers.jpg

throwcatch.jpg

linemen.jpg

Wylder on
    No sig for you!
    edited March 2007
    Ankh Morpork's Finest VS Bongo's Bashers

A real nailbiter.

After some initial quick scores, bongo's bashers lead by a goal. They hold this lead for most of the match until a desperate rush by Ankh Morpork's Finest manages to level the scores at three all in the final seconds of the match.

A good replay to watch.

Wylder on
    No sig for you!
  • AsumaAsuma Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Helluva game, Wylder. Any time.

EDIT: ugh, looks like all the disconnects screwed up the replay file. :(

Asuma on
    "Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right, you meet the same idiots coming around from the left." -- Clint Eastwood ***
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'm in IRC right now if anyone wants a game.

I've got my orcs or my new Khemri team.

Tallahasseeriel on
    edited March 2007
    I'll be back during the week. Gotta give it a break. Any new coaches show up?

Asuma on
    "Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right, you meet the same idiots coming around from the left." -- Clint Eastwood ***
  • GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Damn you, damn you all, I think I've gotta start playing this. I haven't played BB in a long time, and it will help contain my burning desire to upgrade my computer.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
    edited March 2007
    Anyone want to plaaay?

Tallahasseeriel on
  • LabesLabes Registered User new member
    edited March 2007
    I'm looking to learn the ropes. Up until now I've just played this against myself (I feel so alone :| ). Gonna register with fumbbl now though.

Labes on
  • Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I'll jump on later tonight. Hopefully I can not get my ass reamed like the past few times I played.

Snake Gandhi on
    edited March 2007
    Cannot reach the website or the irc server. I'm guessing it's down like a halfling blocking a black orc.

Asuma on
  • SolidGobiSolidGobi Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I've got to try this out, I'm going to create a Chaos team and try playing sometime tomarrow. Any useful tips?

SolidGobi on
    edited March 2007
    SolidGobi wrote: »
    I've got to try this out, I'm going to create a Chaos team and try playing sometime tomarrow. Any useful tips?

1. Read the fumbbl website's help files regarding your racial strategies
    2. Read and memorize the beginner's strategy thread in the tactics forum section.
    3. Have a sense of humor, especially when your ass is getting kicked.

The teams who win consistently do so not because they're lucky, but because they manage risk. Good luck and hope to see you on the field. :)

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    Anyone up for a game fairly soon?

Just had a pretty stressful day of class and assignments, I'm thinking I want a game of good olde' BB.

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    I'll be on regularly 7-11PM PST.

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    ah, going to watch the Hockey game soon, then I'm done for the night. Maybe tomorrow around this time.

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    This is odd... for some reason I can't connect to the irc server, and my trace routes to fumbbl.com are dying two hops out... yet everything else is fine. Hmmm...

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    Asuma wrote: »
    This is odd... for some reason I can't connect to the irc server, and my trace routes to fumbbl.com are dying two hops out... yet everything else is fine. Hmmm...
    I'm on IRC right now, so it's working

Snake Gandhi on
    edited March 2007
    I have time to play today, anyone up for it?

I'll be in IRC, say my full name on it so the alarm thing goes off and I notice.

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    Sharp101 wrote: »
    I have time to play today, anyone up for it?

I'll be in IRC, say my full name on it so the alarm thing goes off and I notice.
    I'll be on IRC here shortly

Snake Gandhi on
    edited March 2007
    sweet

Leumas is a wuss, he "doesn't play anymore"

Sharp101 on
  • LeumasWhiteLeumasWhite New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Feh. I spectate! And occasionally boo people.

LeumasWhite on
    QPPHj1J.jpg
    edited March 2007
    I'll be back once this problem with Verizon cutting off fumbbl.com access is resolved. There's a thread about it on their forums. Might take a day or two.

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    I'm getting on IRC right now if anyone wants to play.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • LeumasWhiteLeumasWhite New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Man, I decide to make a vaguely triumphant comeback, and nobody's around.

LeumasWhite on
    QPPHj1J.jpg
    edited March 2007
    I'll be working overnight again tonight, so I'll be available for games (in IRC) starting in..... about 5 hours.

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    Yay, it's fixed. Will be on Saturday night and Sunday if anyone wants a game.

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    Guys, where are you?

Its just me and Leumas sitting in the channel, we don't have many teams that can play each other very easily, and the one pair up we can do we already played....

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    Anyone around to play in about an hour?

Sharp101 on
    edited March 2007
    I'm on IRC if anyone's interested in a game.

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    Having another go tonight.

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    A brutal match as the Vikings dominated the Bashers, 2-0. My favorite parts were the 2 deaths and being able to field only 8 players.

Asuma on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Anyone want to show me the ropes? Got everything set up and I'm in the IRC channel.. also did a skim of the rules.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited March 2007
    Will be back Tuesday night PST. Have a brand new Dorf team ready.

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    Let the games begin!

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    We got 3 coaches online, let's get some more. :)

Asuma on
    edited March 2007
    In case anyone is wondering, Ive just moved and havent got the net back. Ill be back for more games at some point. God knows when though, because my new ISP are lazy terds.

Wylder on
    No sig for you!
  • MolotovCockatooMolotovCockatoo Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Hope this isn't necroposting too bad... Anyone still play this? I just got it and after I thrashed my roommate he refuses to play it, so now I need opponents! If I hop on #bombfell will there be ODaM'ers there who will play a few matches?

MolotovCockatoo on
    Killjoy wrote: »
    No jeez Orik why do you assume the worst about people?

Because he moderates an internet forum

http://lexiconmegatherium.tumblr.com/