Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Trenches comic: Tues. Aug.30, 2011

13»

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Nice analysis srboyceboat, thank you for it.

• BelruelBelruel Life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earthRegistered User regular
    Nomadic, you're using the wrong 'your' there. (twice lil dude)
    ---
    I am enjoying Trenches so far. Not so much that I would go wildly out of my way to read it, but enough to give it a click when I remember it. I don't mind the slow pace so much, I can see how it is building up a world, and I am enjoying the character designs. I am fine with giving the story the time and space it needs to grow, and I don't really see the use in getting bent out of shape about it at all.

Some dudes love getting bent out of shape though, so by all means. Be bendy paperclips and get your warp on.

3DS friendcode: 2380-4618-2503
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I have to honestly say that the stories they come up with are just stupid. You had to work in a factory that wasn't up to standards? Boo Hoo. So does the rest of the world forever. Man up and quit working there if your so oppressed. Your no hero to anyone.

People in 1st world countries generally expect decent living and working conditions, and being unemployed in a country that heavily outsources and tends to be actively hostile to people who aren't well-off can be remarkably difficult.

Moreover, there are some exceptionally wealthy companies involved in games, so there's no excuse to treat employees worse than liquor store clerks - the money is there.

13»