As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Black [Chat]Amite

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Wait, two more images:
    deusexglitch3.png
    deusexglitch4.png

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    80 pounds = 36 kg.

I think Bulgarian girl is about 40 kg.

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    that's ridiculous

girls don't poop

from what i hear, everybody poops

It's important to note that otherwise they are an android, and should be destroyed.

• Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Did the Terminator poop?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    South host wrote:
    I have a super hot 70 pound girlfriend with G-cup breasts and also she shits out diamonds wrapped in gold nuggets wrapped in cash money.

I question the geological processes of your girlfriend's intestines. Wouldn't the diamonds be in some form of carbon?

She used to work at CERN and in a freak accident got a black hole inside her. It's a tiny one that ate all her insides. Pretty much everything she eats has the carbon crystallize by the absurd heat and pressure while everything else gets transmuted to gold. The cash money is just what she wipes with.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    god was the original deus ex that ugly.

wish i wouldnt have seen that

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    Also, if any of yous live in the dirty dirty, you should come to house in the park on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AewL6T4yBgE

It's free and the videos don't do it justice on just how many people are there.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    80lbs?

That is not enough of a person. Like, double that, and you're closer to being a real person.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    that's ridiculous

girls don't poop

It's important to note that otherwise they are an android, and should be destroyed.

so THAT'S why you watch everyone poop

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    80lbs?

That is not enough of a person. Like, double that, and you're closer to being a real person.

I'm only half again that. Am I not a real person?

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    that's ridiculous

girls don't poop

or a girl

or a gynoid

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    80lbs?

You are a carrot. We've been over this! :)

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    (sigh) I do hope that, since the 3DS actually does have a microphone, they add back the "shout to kill the Pols Voice" feature in The Legend of Zelda when it hits the eStore proper.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I know the rest of the world is nice to skinny people but it doesn't mean the internet shouldn't be, just to balance stuff out.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    You guys are jerks!
    I just asked my fiance how much she weighed and she hit me.

well?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    So, the Netflix-Starz deal will not be renewed.

Does this mean I can kick all of the "Netflix has to raise prices so they can afford content" apologists in the teeth now.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    I know the rest of the world is nice to skinny people but it doesn't mean the internet shouldn't be, just to balance stuff out.

Oh come on now, 80 lbs? I have to assume that is either a little person (as in, politically correct term for midget), or that just isn't healthy.

Particularly if she has double Ds, because then like a quarter of her weight is in her breasts.

That seems a little ridiculous.

• Options
    OH SHIT MATT

You have spaces in your name now!

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Trick people into revealing their weight like so:

So if you were to sit in a 1 ton truck, how much heavier would that truck be?

The won't suspect a thing.

• Options
    Isn't little person something ridiculous 4 and a half feet tall?

I know women who are 95 lbs at 5'. 80 lbs at 4'10 or 4'11" sounds not abhorrently skinny.

• Options
    Organichu wrote:
    Isn't little person something ridiculous 4 and a half feet tall?

I know women who are 95 lbs at 5'. 80 lbs at 4'10 or 4'11" sounds not abhorrently skinny.

See, I have no opinion about a person based on their weight, but I don't trust short people.

(My sister-in-law is 4'11" and probably like 95lbs herself, so this is really only funny for me.)

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Elki wrote:

dang, that sucks

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    BeNarwhal wrote:
    80lbs?

You are a carrot. We've been over this! :)
    Ah, good point.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Ice cream sandwiches are delicious and the closest gym is 15+mins one way. Life is cruel!

*nom,nom,nom*

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Gonna try that Deus Ex thing you people have been yammering about for the past 10 years. Be Right Back...

Seriously, I'll be right back because the graphics suck, probably.

• Options
    Adam Jensen needs to learn how to talk like a normal person instead of growl-whispering and growl-shouting.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:

Does this mean I can kick all of the "Netflix has to raise prices so they can afford content" apologists in the teeth now.

I don't know, are you going to continue with an argument you can defend this time? Or is it just gonna be you spouting off shit you haven't actually bothered to check?

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Almost done with Deus Ex 1.

Thanks, glitch! (kind of spoilery):
    deusexglitch1.png
    deusexglitch2.png

I unfortunately didn't have a spare aug can, so all I got was the infinite skill points.

Still, Gary Savage is the best character in that game, partially because of that.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Also, if any of yous live in the dirty dirty, you should come to house in the park on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AewL6T4yBgE

It's free and the videos don't do it justice on just how many people are there.
    I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS!

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Adam Jensen needs to learn how to talk like a normal person instead of growl-whispering and growl-shouting.

He took Batman very seriously as a child.

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options

he sounds pretty great to me considering that he burned to death six months prior

• Options
    Lady EriLady Eri Registered User regular
    Someone linked me to CAD a few minutes ago and I suffered this:

cad-20110831-220e0.png

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Elki wrote:

I don't know, are you going to continue with an argument you can defend this time? Or is it just gonna be you spouting off shit you haven't actually bothered to check?

Oh look, they still don't have the content to justify the price increase. They're actually losing it now. Still waiting.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    if you didn't like it, why are you posting it here

• Options
    Lady Eri wrote:
    Someone linked me to CAD a few minutes ago and I suffered this:

cad-20110831-220e0.png

Oh, fuck. I know. It's just awful. It was bad before and it's only gotten worse.

It's actually kind of impressive, in a way.

• Options
    @jokerman

http://www.ramonrawsoul.com/

has the details if you're interested. It's an annual thing, but you'll often find crazy ass dj's in random parks in ATL during the year.

• Options
    That doesn't make sense to me, Matt.

If I'm paying 10 bucks for A and they then give me B, C, and D... and then try to raise the price to 15 bucks, I don't think it's reasonable to go 'well you'd better give me E, F and G, too!'

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Elki wrote:

Oh look, they still don't have the content to justify the price increase. They're actually losing it now. Still waiting.

And the Dreamworks deal looks to be nearing finalization, bringing on that catalog. Along with the billion dollars they spent this year on content.

• Options
    Lady EriLady Eri Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Lady Eri on
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:
    That doesn't make sense to me, Matt.

If I'm paying 10 bucks for A and they then give me B, C, and D... and then try to raise the price to 15 bucks, I don't think it's reasonable to go 'well you'd better give me E, F and G, too!'

As an outsider who's never really looked in to Netflix too in-depth, I've always been impressed with how cheap the service is for what it appears they provide.

This discussion has been closed.