As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Path of Exile] They might have forgotten to tell you that you're in the beta.

14567810»

• Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    nah just go 1-hander and shield and use ground slam, way easier and less dangerous

you get to be a brick

1) Sounds good, thanks!

2) Den of Evil clear-them-all, in a giant sight-limited swamp with no help finding the last monster? Really?

3) Either they've been optimizing quite a bit or the last beta driver I installed is great, or both -- chugging a bit in town, but the wilderness areas are a lot smoother than before. :^:

Listen for them. And use the map to make sure you've explored it all. I've never had to wander for more than an extra minute or two.

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    InkSplat wrote: »
    Mahnmut wrote: »
    nah just go 1-hander and shield and use ground slam, way easier and less dangerous

you get to be a brick

1) Sounds good, thanks!

2) Den of Evil clear-them-all, in a giant sight-limited swamp with no help finding the last monster? Really?

3) Either they've been optimizing quite a bit or the last beta driver I installed is great, or both -- chugging a bit in town, but the wilderness areas are a lot smoother than before. :^:

Listen for them. And use the map to make sure you've explored it all. I've never had to wander for more than an extra minute or two.

It was a grey zombie standing in a gray puddle. He was stealthy. :P

The cleaned-up passive tree is pretty great. I took the Troll's Blood fork of the early Marauder skills (because my dude, like Mundo, goes where he pleases), now slowly bee-lining for the never crit, always hit keystone.

Leap Slam goes over ledges -- best skill.

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    InkSplatInkSplat 100%ed Bad Rats. Registered User regular
    Also, for anyone who doesn't have beta access yet, this coming weekend'll be an Open weekend, so come by and check the game out!

Origin for Dragon Age: Inquisition Shenanigans: Inksplat776
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Speaking of which, the page for the Public Weekend is up with more info.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    SensationalSensational Registered User regular
    Public Weekend starts in two and a half hours, get your clickin' on!

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Public weekend over, record numbers of players online, kungen and kripparian both streaming poe.

The future is looking bright.

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    BurnOutBrighterBurnOutBrighter Registered User new member
    This game needs more love!

If, like everyone else, you were disappointed in Diablo III, this is just what you're looking for.

Currently rolling a level 24 staff Lightning Strike Templar. It's a little slow to start, but the game really opens up once you start building your skill synergies.

• Options
    SkabSkab Registered User regular
    Why is this thread so buried? Why is there no more hype for open beta? 7 days!

You all disappoint me. Here's the official open beta trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/eehtnb/path-of-exile-exclusive-open-beta-trailer

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.