As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Poké] The Last Sane Pokémon

1202122232426»

• Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    But then it wouldn't be that kind of Hiatus would it?

This is the problem with having an attentionally bankrupt GM. By the time one game has started I've already started plotting a new one.

Then all it takes is a little bit of a slowdown or player disinterest and boom, I'm out of there like fuckin' batman.

I probably shouldn't even bother to make a new thread for whatever I end up doing. Just re-use this one and confuse the hell out of anyone trying to keep track.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Or you could wait for the Christmas/New Years break to be over and people's lives have a semblance of order again.

Unless, you know, people really are losing interest.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Well, I know I have been for a while.

So really I'm just looking for a good excuse.

Stop being reasonable, you're blowing my cover.

• Options
    TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Is this something where I should start planning out a character? Because if this is seriously happening I need to start planning now.

Also I will need precise timing for when I will be able to add a Fire type to my team so that I can determine whether or not I should pick one for a starter Pokemon. Or if I should just make medieval Pyrrhus and give him another awesome Growlithe.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I did say I was gonna think it over for a few days but if anyone honestly falls for that I'll be surprised.

I'm still messing with rules for Trainers/Multiple Pokemon, so your precise timing for additional PokeTeam members is vOv.

Edit: Main thing being: The goddamn dual pokemon issue Kay brought to my attention over and over.

3-6 Trainers, each with 1-6 Pokemon, versus however many enemy trainers with however many enemy Pokemon will rapidly drive me even crazier than I already am.

If I can concoct some not-totally-half-assed way to enforce having only one pokemon per trainer out at a time, then having multiple pokemon on a team won't be so bad.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Or you could wait for the Christmas/New Years break to be over and people's lives have a semblance of order again.

i'm taking up this excuse

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I thought your excuse was "Saints Row, bitches!"

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    shush you