Options

Conspicuous Consumerism / Christmas Cashflow Considerations

19495969798100»

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    zucchini wrote:
    keith we may or may not be having a murder mystery/prohibition themed party in the near future

Oh my god

can I please come and live near you

http://runforyourlives.com/

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I have always wanted to attend a murder mystery party

unfortunately I do not have a large enough group of acquaintances I can get together in a suitable place at one time

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    This thread is almost over but before it gets locked:

6e3e3ebe_vbattach231827.jpeg

My laptop has the port on the bottom. Can I get a DVI-HDMI cable so that I can put my laptop on my tv?? My TV has multiple HDMI inputs and is 1080p and stuff.

Kochikens on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    NVM APPARENTLY I NEED A VGA->VGA MALE PORT CABLE THING BECAUSE MY TV HAS A VGA PORT SO THATS COOL THANKS :3

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Thaat is a VGA port.

Not a DVI port

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Arang wrote:
    desks were invented for a purpose

and that purpose is to hide hideous computer cases

BOOOO

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Hmf

Last year I filed our tax returns, we owed about $1200 federal but received $950 back from state

In order to not owe federal I opted to pay extra tax over 2011

So I just filed federal and with the extra tax I paid plus lower income in general we get a refund from federal of about $300 which seems right

Now I try to file state and we only get a refund of $47? Plus I don't remember how I filed last year, I was pretty sure I didn't use a third party software and argh why the difference?

I was kinda hoping for a bigger state refund so I could buy furniture we need :x

AND apparently I didn't save last year's tax returns anywhere? I am normally SO good at either printing and filing the returns or emailing the pdfs to myself/Mori. Was I smoking something last year?!

• Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    this is the first year since.... 2000? 2001? That I am getting a refund.

You would think with all my medical expenditures I would be cashing fat government checks.

nope.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    :(

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    What did you end up ordering again, Blake?

1.4 turbo cruze.

This discussion has been closed.