As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Lombardi

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    grand prix story: okay so i'm on my third car. level 2 v6 engine and I tried to fabricate this wing but it turned out so poorly that it hurt performance. raced with a compromised car in the newb race, still got first, replaced the wing with the tried and true level 2 "seamless gear" transmission from the previous cars. Entered the second race, which is one big oval lap, and realized that kairosoft has combined an obsessive level up / micromanage tycoon game with watching dog races.

It's one lap on a track which so far hovers around a minute per race. So you have to watch to see how the car / driver all play out and thus how much money you win.

Oh, also Sponsors must be kept happy with wins. But the other teams are always researching too, and ... yeah.

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    You guys oughtta laugh, YOU OUGHTTA LAUGH.

• Options
    I JUST WANNA BE A REAL BOY!

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Golf is for demographic.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:

What if Pinocchio said, "My nose will grow longer now"?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Chanus wrote:
    dbrock270 wrote:

It's funny, Pinocchio lied, and that's what kept him from it. I tell the truth, and I keep running.

dbrock270 on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    football kind of sucks to play, unless you like brain injuries

You're not supposed to spear people, it's just more fun when you do!

Being a blocking tight end was what was best in life. Find my outside linebacker and hit him. If he wasn't available for hitting, then hit a D lineman. If I was downfield then hit a DB. Or those really wonderful times that you could catch a safety with poor situational awareness.

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    MikeMan wrote:
    the point is golf requires a form of athleticism known as precision, making it a precision sport

it's generally useful to understand words before making statements about them

But then, penmanship could be a sport.

I mean, barring this is a really silly thing... and of course golf is a sport in any contemporary sense of the word... but still... man...

Man humanity is so illogical and complex. :(

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    hehe tight end

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    hehe tight end

If you don't have one, better have a nose guard!

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    calm down eddy

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    oh my god

so there's this guy who used to post on this other forum I read like twelve years ago. he was always kind of a creeper and alluded unsubtly to various sex fantasies involving superheroes and or spider-man's aunt may.

well, out of curiosity a friend of mine googled this guy's name when he came up in conversation and discovered that in the intervening decade this dude has developed a reputation in the hentai community for commissioning artists to draw pictures of naked peter parker being chained to a bed while mary jane and gwen stacy ridicule him for his tiny penis. he has since branched out into other superheroes, apparently.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    yes a "friend of yours" googled for that

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Who ever has the Saints D, you have my sympathy.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    tyrannus wrote:

he did!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    oh my god

so there's this guy who used to post on this other forum I read like twelve years ago. he was always kind of a creeper and alluded unsubtly to various sex fantasies involving superheroes and or spider-man's aunt may.

well, out of curiosity a friend of mine googled this guy's name when he came up in conversation and discovered that in the intervening decade this dude has developed a reputation in the hentai community for commissioning artists to draw pictures of naked peter parker being chained to a bed while mary jane and gwen stacy ridicule him for his tiny penis. he has since branched out into other superheroes, apparently.

well, how tiny is his penis?

• Options
    Ooh... Totally just got an email from Diaspora promising alpha invites by the end of October.

Riding that Google+ wave of Facebook Takedownism!

• Options
    edited September 2011
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    oh my god

Oh oh does anyone wanna hear some Captain Picard and Elrond/Lord of the Rings and Star Trek crossover erotic fan fiction?

The guy really spent a long time and used a lot of detail to describe Picard's and Elrond's sex.

dbrock270 on
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    oh my god

It's a spider penis.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh man haha I forgot about this. Never gonna let Asian Eddy live it down

Screenshot2011-09-08at92055PM.png

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    oh my goodness look at that thumbnail

I look so

attractive

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    dbrock270 wrote:

It's funny, Pinocchio lied, and that's what kept him from it. I tell the truth, and I keep running.

If I were Pinocchio, I would have used my nose powers to make billions in the financial industry.

"GE is a good investment"
    "We'll have a bumper crop of oranges this year"
    "Crocs will make a comeback"

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    oh my goodness look at that thumbnail

I look so

attractive

Hottest 50 pixels ever.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Dat Gengar :B

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:

Being a blocking tight end was what was best in life. Find my outside linebacker and hit him. If he wasn't available for hitting, then hit a D lineman. If I was downfield then hit a DB. Or those really wonderful times that you could catch a safety with poor situational awareness.

I was a d tackle. My job was to spring forward at the QB every single play and drag him to the ground along with the little boys clinging to my arms and legs.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    oh my god

It's a spider penis.

You know, it's hairy, hides in the dark, scares children, and shoots out sticky fluid.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

I benched them two hours ago, and I almost didn't.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    I'm just happy "Lions D" isn't a total joke in fantasy football this year...

Well... presumably.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

he did!

I...I think I've actually heard of this guy.

Does he post on comic scans (I think that's the site), and his handle is about boxes or something?

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Senjutsu wrote:

I was a d tackle. My job was to spring forward at the QB every single play and drag him to the ground along with the little boys clinging to my arms and legs.

OTs are generally not little. I always hated solo blocking DTs. Sometimes I could get a nice angle and twist them down, but most of the time I had to rely on anger to make up the difference. Thankfully I was a very angry young man.

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    oh my god

Is it weird that the micro-penis cuckolding thing bothers me less than fantasies about Aunt May?

• Options
    Leitner wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

he did!

Does he post on comic scans (I think that's the site), and his handle is about boxes or something?

oh my god

yep, that is him
    his handle back in the day was Kirk Boxleitner, and it's been shortened over the years to KBOX

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Leitner wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    tyrannus wrote:

he did!

oh my god

yep, that is him
    his handle back in the day was Kirk Boxleitner, and it's been shortened over the years to Leitner

:shock: D:

• Options
    Elki wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

Decision of the week. That right there.

• Options
    KBOX

Plays on the BroBox.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Wow.

Civilization V for $12.50 this weekend.

Methinks meshall meget meit.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Elki wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

Decision of the week. That right there.

My bro dropped someone on his bench this morning and took the Browns D. Subbed out the Saints for them. I bet he's happy right now.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Civilization V Digital Deluxe is only $15. Neato.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww snap.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.