As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

When You're a [chat]

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    It seems odd there would be drug dealers in Brazil... like... how hard would it be to supply your own?

O_o

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    It seems odd there would be drug dealers in Brazil... like... how hard would it be to supply your own?

O_o

I mean, you know... the climate... and lots of places to hide the plants.

I'm just spit-balling here.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

O_o

In Brazil you are allotted your own empty warehouse and a handy how-to drug guide.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I bet Brazilians are just high on life.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    Rewatching Valhalla Rising.

yessssssssssssssss

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:

I mean... Carnival... that looks like enough fun to last a year.

• Options
    Chanus wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

O_o

I mean, New York has all those buildings

I bet everyone there grows drugs

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Eh you see one sexy ass in a bedazzled dress you've seen 'em all.

• Options
    Zampanov wrote:
    Elki wrote:
    Rewatching Valhalla Rising.

yessssssssssssssss

But I break my total-immersion policy when I'm rewatching recent things. Are you excited about Drive? Because I am.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

O_o

Detroit is now the Meth Lab City.

• Options
    Chanus wrote:
    Elki wrote:

I mean... Carnival... that looks like enough fun to last a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHlKjeHKIYI

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I haven't watched George Carlin in forever. This was an error.

• Options
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

O_o

Yeah, but they don't have the climate... nobody likes indo'

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:
    I haven't watched George Carlin in forever. This was an error.

Man, I just watched on the first SNL episode. Holy crap.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Ah Brazil. Come for Carnival, stay because they sure do love killing tourists.

• Options
    I bet every Californian owns a stash of poppies for emergency heroin making.

• Options
    Kagera wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Chanus wrote:

O_o

Detroit is now the Meth Lab City.

I dunno if you can really call it a city anymore.

And that's more like Burton and Flint anyway.

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    I'm on such a huge Weezer kick right now. I don't even understand where it came from.

Nah, it's pretty much a huge 90's kick. I can't get enough Pixies, Toadies, PotUS...

I've listened to Bittersweet Symphony more times than my computer is telling me. I know that for sure.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I thought Detroit was just a post-apocalyptic hideout.

• Options
    Chanus, are you on drugs right now?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Couscous wrote:

Kinda. Goldman Sachs is using empty warehouses there to store aluminum then only letting a trickle out to sell to artificially inflate the price.

• Options
    Maybe.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Fucking cocksucker shit heads at AT&T! This commercial pisses me off like nothing else.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elguO9usN4Q

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Detroit really doesn't deserve its reputation anymore.

• Options
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So, uh... <_<

Cat just walked in.

>_>

Ya.

No blood. I checked.

congrats on your cat surviving nature.

• Options
    Detroit really doesn't deserve its reputation anymore.

The place Robocop lives?

• Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote:

Maybe after all the bitches leave.

• Options
    Wow... click the follow up video about Nissan and boobs and things go downhill quickly.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote:
    Fucking cocksucker shit heads at AT&T! This commercial pisses me off like nothing else.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elguO9usN4Q

It really is bullshit that they're advertising unlimited messaging when we should be getting unlimited fucking data.

I think I'll be jumping to the Sprint ship, soon, and get some of the sweet multi-GB++ action.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    @Arivia have you decided if our characters are starting on a team?

@Captain Carrot:Here's my idea so far, you can tell me if you like it or want me to go back to square one:

-Up until five years ago, superheroes and their larger-than-life exploits had become an established and accepted part of modern life. American patriots strode the coasts protecting the US from various villains, several prominent teams filled the front pages and the 6 pm newscasts, and honourable vigilantes watched over, say, Atlanta and Detroit.
    -Unfortunately, something went bad - very bad. During a showdown against the evil scientist Professor Archimedes, one of the more prominent superheroes (Captain Matter) lost control of his powers and set off a nuclear bomb in the heart of Buffalo, ruining the city for eons. A McCarthy-esque Senator took advantage of this event to inflame anti-superheroic sentiment, resulting in a series of laws which made the independent (or unsanctioned) superhero illegal. Not only was performing superheroic acts made illegal, but using superheroic powers is as well. All of this is enforced by a governmental task force that due to advanced technology and other so-far-undetermined factors can keep super powered individuals in line (including the handful of villains who haven't received the message yet.)
    -Such is the status quo for some five years. After everything has calmed down, your characters, members of a regional or national team before the rules went into place, begin noticing signs that point towards one of your old foes putting together a grand scheme to destroy your local city. No one else is aware - no one else can even see the signs. You get together and agree to stop this diabolic plot - all the while needing to stay out of the government agency's view and the public's eye.

Thoughts? I've kept this really general because I want you folks to feel free to fit yourselves into the past wherever you'd like.

@desc
    @Silas Brown
    @Thomamelas

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    My cats contort into the oddest shapes when they sleep... but also look ridiculously comfortable.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Wow... click the follow up video about Nissan and boobs and things go downhill quickly.

Best commercial ever.

• Options
    Arivia wrote:
    @Arivia have you decided if our characters are starting on a team?

@Captain Carrot:Here's my idea so far, you can tell me if you like it or want me to go back to square one:

-Up until five years ago, superheroes and their larger-than-life exploits had become an established and accepted part of modern life. American patriots strode the coasts protecting the US from various villains, several prominent teams filled the front pages and the 6 pm newscasts, and honourable vigilantes watched over, say, Atlanta and Detroit.
    -Unfortunately, something went bad - very bad. During a showdown against the evil scientist Professor Archimedes, one of the more prominent superheroes (Captain Matter) lost control of his powers and set off a nuclear bomb in the heart of Buffalo, ruining the city for eons. A McCarthy-esque Senator took advantage of this event to inflame anti-superheroic sentiment, resulting in a series of laws which made the independent (or unsanctioned) superhero illegal. Not only was performing superheroic acts made illegal, but using superheroic powers is as well. All of this is enforced by a governmental task force that due to advanced technology and other so-far-undetermined factors can keep super powered individuals in line (including the handful of villains who haven't received the message yet.)
    -Such is the status quo for some five years. After everything has calmed down, your characters, members of a regional or national team before the rules went into place, begin noticing signs that point towards one of your old foes putting together a grand scheme to destroy your local city. No one else is aware - no one else can even see the signs. You get together and agree to stop this diabolic plot - all the while needing to stay out of the government agency's view and the public's eye.

Thoughts? I've kept this really general because I want you folks to feel free to fit yourselves into the past wherever you'd like.

@desc
    @Silas Brown
    @Thomamelas

So...the Incredibles meets Civil War. Got it.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    It really is bullshit that they're advertising unlimited messaging when we should be getting unlimited fucking data.

I'm going to respond to this with a dancing bee. :bz

• Options
    "Are you the internet? Because I want to clog your tubes!"

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    Guess I'm going to have to rethink the 'Australian aborigine recruited into the AU intelligence service' part of Phantom's origin.

• Options
    Kagera wrote:
    "Are you the internet? Because I want to clog your tubes!"

I want to pipe my information to your dump truck.

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    Guess I'm going to have to rethink the 'Australian aborigine recruited into the AU intelligence service' part of Phantom's origin.

Not really. I'm flexible! Hence asking for feedback :P

huntresssig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.