As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Fruit Ninja t-shirt?

ddrlegsddrlegs Registered User regular
edited September 2011 in PAX Archive
At the Fruit Ninja Kinect booth at Prime, they were selling a really cute t-shirt that was done in the old-school style with something like 'Sensei's Academy, Est. 2010' written on it with an illustration of a blade and/or fruit--I can't remember the image clearly. It was grey with white lettering, and I wanted it BAD, but their smallest size was a unisex medium. The booth staff claimed that they sold the shirts on Halfbrick's website, but it's not there. :(

I've done a fair amount of googling but can't find it anywhere. Most likely I'm remembering the actual words incorrectly. Did anyone else see/want/buy this shirt and remember more about it, or know where I can get it? I loved it because it was subtle, but its subtlety prevented me from remembering its details!

ddrlegs on