As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Questionable [Chat]

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Ketchup on eggs? Are we in some gross place on the east coast or something?

Go back in your cave, ketchupless whore.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Ketchup on eggs is worse than a tuna sandwich made with Miracle Whip.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    And Miracle Whip is the rape baby of mayo and marshmallow fluff.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    I make my tuna sandwich with ketchup.

• Options
  • Options
    You had your tongue cut out in 'Nam, didn't you.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    These eggs are incomplete, I need high fructose corn syrup and dye injected into them with a big livestock insemination syringe before I eat them with the hand I wipe my ass with.

/the atlantic northeastern armpit

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    And Miracle Whip is the rape baby of mayo and marshmallow fluff.

Miracle whip with anything or alone is not equal to ketchup on eggs.

Ketchup on anything is awesome.

Within reason (like don't put it on your rice krispies or anything dealing with milk in it's liquid state)

• Options
    Drez you're history's greatest monster.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2011
    So yesterday my dad told me about a dream he had a couple days ago: there were a bunch of landscapers working in my folks' back yard and one of them turned out to be Paul Rudd. The actor went back inside for drinks with my dad and explained that he had worked for this company in high school and whenever he was back in town he liked to do a couple jobs with them.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    Ketchup is like period blood.

Yum.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    So yesterday my dad told me about a dream he had a couple days ago: there were a bunch of landscapers working in my folks' back yard and one of them turned out to be Paul Rudd. The actor went back inside for drinks with my dad and explained that he had worked for this company in high school and whenever he was back in town he liked to do a couple jobs with them.

I guess if you have to find out your dad is gay, finding out he's gay for Paul Rudd isn't so bad.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:

Yum.

It's much sweeter.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:

I hate to say this but according to my dream dictionary, a dream about Paul Rudd means you are "super gay."

• Options
    Drez wrote:

Yum.

You like the taste of copper?

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    I am watching hella 80s action movies lately

• Options
    Mim wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Yum.

I like having penis in my mouth.

• Options
    Shit, I mean pennies.

• Options
    The only worthwhile condiment is hot sauce.

BBQ sauce doesn't count, because it is officially a marinade.

• Options
    Hot sauce is good. I sometimes add hot sauce to my BECS. WITH ketchup. So it's a BECSWSPKHS.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote:

I guess if you have to find out your dad is gay, finding out he's gay for Paul Rudd isn't so bad.

Yeah, I mean, I applaud his taste

• Options

don't solids like pickles and veggie slices count as condiments too?

• Options
    Elendil wrote:

oooh, what all have you seen

• Options
    I saw "Our Idiot Brother"

Not a great film - even with Zooey Deschanel and Paul Rudd.

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    Shit, I mean pennies.

No you didn't.

• Options
    Sometimes I use mustard, but only on things that explicitly call for it like hot dogs and turkey or reuben sandwiches*

*No you do not put thousand-fucking-island-dressing on Reubens, or anything else you disgusting ketchup-mayo mixing cretin.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I should investigate more vegetarian meat alternatives.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Yum.

very few people have the courage to be this straightforward with their desires. good on you.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Elendil wrote:

oooh, what all have you seen
    robocop, the thing, terminator

i guess the thing isn't technically an action movie, but fuck it there are fires and explosions

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    @Donkey Kong you around?

@RiemannLives : Through the magic of the notification system, I am now, a day later. What's up?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Jacobkosh wrote:

don't solids like pickles and veggie slices count as condiments too?

No. They are either garnishes (pickles) or Non-meat sandwich components (lettuce, tomato).

• Options
    Sometimes I use mustard, but only on things that explicitly call for it like hot dogs and turkey or reuben sandwiches*

*No you do not put thousand-fucking-island-dressing on Reubens, or anything else you disgusting ketchup-mayo mixing cretin.

What? That defines a Reuben, you unAmerican asshole. Go back to France or some other country where Americans are not.

• Options
    Drez wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    Drez wrote:

Yum.

very few people have the courage to be this straightforward with their desires. good on you.

I MEANT PENIS!

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular

mustard belongs on sandwiches too. Like, all sandwiches.

you are totally spot on about thousand island. it is unholy.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    FUCK! PENNIES! I MEANT PENNIES!

• Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    I thought the ending of Salt was pretty clear on why she was doing what she'd done.
    She knew she'd have to perform her mission to reach her husband so she made sure she did but also didn't want to so she only made it appear like she'd murdered the president cause her bulletshooting is so amazing.

Then she planned to get her husband back. She finds out her part of the plan was only step one, then she saw her husband, asked for a gun so she could do the same shooting but not murdering trick - was denied this then went on to stop the rest of the Russians' plans because they were a) evil and b) she hated the fucker who killed her husband.

She succeeds in stopping the nuclear attack then escapes the CIA facility again to run off and murder the Russian sleeper agent trainer instead of letting the US gov't take steps to merely arrest and imprison him.

She does all this because her German husband loved her and got her out of N Korea which ultimately made her not want to destroy the US/world/etc etc.

Why was this confusing, again?

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:

What was wrong with it?

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    If god came up with a dressing it would be thousand island.

• Options
    Drez wrote:

What was wrong with it?

It was pointless. It wasn't funny. It wasn't heartwarming. It tried to be both, I think. I just found it annoying.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Hearing that someone would ruin bacon egg and cheese with ketchup is making me sick. Ketchup is some vile shit.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
This discussion has been closed.