As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Questionable [Chat]

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    wharrgarbl-1.jpg

KETCHUP!???? WARRRAGGABLBLELE

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Anyone that roots for the Jets is a goddamned idiot. The JETS? Really? Root for a team that literally drops the ball constantly. Go ahead. I'll wait over here and, well, I'll probably do something else because I don't really watch Football anyway.

And yet they are strangely still Americans by the half-crazed mouth-on-penis standards of your people.

Meanwhile 70%+ of the rest of the country is fucking Mexico.

Who wouldn't? Cheap labor. Semi-attractive women. Fucking Mexico seems cost-effective, at least.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    what's wrong with saurkraut

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Winky wrote:
    syndalis wrote:
    I dug down to the bottom of the earth in DK's minecraft server.

Well, 1 from the bottom, and I don't have a pickaxe that can break obsidian.

Lava is EVERYWHERE, I am lost, and had to build a new bed and home base in the abandoned mines / dungeon I stumbled on beneath my home.

This is rapidly becoming Moria for reals.

Do we need to send a rescue party/fellowship?
    Nah - I am going to turn this place into a massive dungeon the likes of which has never been seen. Eventually I will find my way back up, but only after I warp this underground terrain to my will. I found water, and I brought enough wood to build fishing poles and pickaxe handles as needed.

I just won't be able to play with you guys for a while; I am well and truly buried deep in the earth.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    besides the stench?

the taste also

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

Absolutely no-thing. HUH! Say it again.

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:

Nothing. It's so tangy and so good.

God, now I want some.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Fun fact: A couple New Yorkers who I knew from the Navy and defriended on facebook because they are insufferable racist cunts argued with me for 3 days that people who live in urban areas are not "real" Americans.

Meanwhile I have yet to meet a single person in Alabama who questions the Americanicity of someone who doesn't share their political views.

• Options
    i root for the jets, my dad has season tickets

it'd be silly for me not to

I would like them to win something sometime.

That would be nice.

I always start out rooting for the Jets.

And by the end of the season I go through this cringe-giggle-shrug loop and forget about them.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Kraut is an amazing condiment.

Those who disagree are not good people.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fun fact: A couple New Yorkers who I knew from the Navy and defriended on facebook because they are insufferable racist cunts argued with me for 3 days that people who live in urban areas are not "real" Americans.

Meanwhile I have yet to meet a single person in Alabama who questions the Americanicity of someone who doesn't share their political views.

the whole "real American" thing is just complete racist bullshit.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Eddy you need to drink or smoke something intoxicating or get laid. Or all three, at once.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote:

Kraut is also by far my favorite ethnic slur.

Barely beating out Ivan.

• Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    So guys

I was gonna change my profile email to, well, my actual email instead of the old deleted hotmail I used to have.

Turns out my email is already used

by a "Rabid Esper" account.

I think I created that account one time ago, a very long time ago. I didn't even remember I had until now.

Sooooo. If any mods are out there feel free to delete that.

• Options
    Wooo new drugs.

I can start to feel them already.

• Options
    the only Kraut I like is Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepHLeTG92s

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Alright I need to progress on my new ME1 run.

Also it is a lot of fun with a new game compared to a new game+ becuase I am levelling all over the place

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Okay; all the people who said that Game of Thrones overdid the sex is full of shit.

I just read a graphic oral sex scene in the books. I am spoiling nothing, but this is one of the lines:

"her mouth was just as warm and wet as her cunt"

I mean, Jesus Christ. HBO toned it down.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote:

and would Syndalis lie?

i posit that he would not

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Drez wrote:
    i root for the jets, my dad has season tickets

it'd be silly for me not to

I would like them to win something sometime.

That would be nice.

I always start out rooting for the Jets.

And by the end of the season I go through this cringe-giggle-shrug loop and forget about them.

they defeated the cowboys in a truly amazing upset

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Previous on my playlist: Edward Diego boasting about how he controls Citadel Station
    Now Playing: Doctor Suchong explaining the Plasmid Reconstruction Chambers
    Next: A nameless grunt setting the security code out of Cryo A to 45100

As Pony would say, 'tism.

Autism spectrum scores: on a scale of 10

0 - Music
    1 - Music from a video game
    4 - Ambient music from a video game
    5 - J-pop
    6 - J-pop collection from a video game
    8 - Game soundtracks ripped from the game which include sound effects and voice samples which you also listen to
    10 - Anything you listen to while playing Dwarf Fortress

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I don't think anyone is upset when the cowboys lose

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    i root for the texans but because I didn't grow up with them as my team (Oilers, yo) I'm not that emotionally invested in them. Like, I'll get pissed sometimes when they lose but I won't be emotionally devastated like I was with the Oilers.

Also, if by 8 games in the season the Texans aren't looking so hot I DVR the games at most and skim through them or just don't worry about it entirely.

• Options
    I prefer soy dogs over actual hot dogs, because the mystery meat aspect of sausages offends me.

The solution is not to buy hot dogs that are made out of really, really finely ground mystery meat so the texture has no surprises; but to just go ahead and use the vegetarian substitute.

Vegetarian dishes are bland and disgusting unless paired with a meat product.

they should lock you up in fort knox

you're a nearly endless supply of comedy gold

• Options
    Dynagrip wrote:

the whole "real American" thing is just complete racist bullshit.

I think it's more the "no true red-blooded American" thing that is racist, personally. I mean, America has historically (at least until recently) been pro-immigration. We are a melting pot of cultures.

But the whole "red-blooded American" is extremely xenophobic. So, what, Klingons can't be Americans now? If a Klingon Bird of Prey crash landed somewhere in Arizona and the crew applied for American citizenship, they'd be shot and the governor would hold a press conference and would talk about "red-blooded American" blah blah blah.

Fucking sickening.

• Options
    syndalis wrote:
    Okay; all the people who said that Game of Thrones overdid the sex is full of shit.

I just read a graphic oral sex scene in the books. I am spoiling nothing, but this is one of the lines:

Why would her mouth ever be less warm and wet as her cunt?

Maybe I can see reasoning for why a cunt would be warmer than a mouth.

But most of the time the cunt is much drier than the mouth, which is perpetually well lubricated.

• Options
    I prefer soy dogs over actual hot dogs, because the mystery meat aspect of sausages offends me.

The solution is not to buy hot dogs that are made out of really, really finely ground mystery meat so the texture has no surprises; but to just go ahead and use the vegetarian substitute.

Vegetarian dishes are bland and disgusting unless paired with a meat product.

That would make it a non-vegetarian dish.

Also vegetarian food is very nice if, like all things, it's cooked properly and with flavourings and spices.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular

what was their argument?

• Options
    Eddy you need to drink or smoke something intoxicating or get laid. Or all three, at once.

I did this weekend

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote:

They really did. There is so much sex in the books. All HBO did was take the sex that was there and pair it with exposition because damn, can't waste all this time on the lesbian scene, we have to define a character too.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Dynagrip wrote:
    i root for the texans but because I didn't grow up with them as my team (Oilers, yo) I'm not that emotionally invested in them. Like, I'll get pissed sometimes when they lose but I won't be emotionally devastated like I was with the Oilers.

Also, if by 8 games in the season the Texans aren't looking so hot I DVR the games at most and skim through them or just don't worry about it entirely.

I remember living in Texas when they Houston Texans came into being. All I could think was "The Texans? Really? That's a fucking lame ass name"

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Ketchup on eggs is fine. Salsa on eggs is good too. Plain eggs be whack though.

Also a light amount of hollandaise sauce on eggs benedict is solid.

• Options
    BTW, Eddy, thank you for not posting any of the photos of me on FB. I looked hideous.

• Options
    Feminists say the word cunt should be reclaimed

cause they edgy like that

• Options
    Winky wrote:
    syndalis wrote:

Why would her mouth ever be less warm and wet as her cunt?

Maybe I can see reasoning for why a cunt would be warmer than a mouth.

But most of the time the cunt is much drier than the mouth, which is perpetually well lubricated.

Maybe she was hanging out the window of a car at top speed like :O and her mouth dried out.

• Options

and yet I'd rather be in new york than alabama

• Options
    Daxon wrote:
    Feminists say the word cunt should be reclaimed

cause they edgy like that
    I disagree

we should get rid of the c-word

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    The scene that upsets most people about the game of thrones tv show sex wise was only in the tv show.

This discussion has been closed.