As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Person of Interest] Where Jesus is Batman

1141516171820»

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    DRX, you're right on the money with all of that.

And I had a draft in my comments here for like a week about how much I loved/hated the, ah, change in transition graphics.
    Fuck Samaritan.

Forar on
    First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Season 4 finale
    YOU ARE WRONG, HAROLD

B'aaaaaaw

Also Dominic was real dumb, blowing Link away,
    but hurray for Elias getting some righteous vengeance.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Season 5 stuff
    the Machine lives! Kind of!

I loved the PS3 usage, it felt less like a product placement and more of a legit shout-out to the quirky design of those things actually working as super computers

And then the second episode where the Machine has designated them as threats and is actively trying to kill them. Woof. It's crazy how slow this used to feel, now it is da bes

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    Season 4 finale
    YOU ARE WRONG, HAROLD

B'aaaaaaw

Also Dominic was real dumb, blowing Link away,
    but hurray for Elias getting some righteous vengeance.

Is that the
    I'm sorry, father
    episode? That one may have made me cry a bit.

MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    It ain't Hurt, but The Day The World Went Away was a hell of a music drop.
    Root's luck finally ran out. D:

And Elias. This really is endgame huh...

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Season 5 stuff

I loved the PS3 usage, it felt less like a product placement and more of a legit shout-out to the quirky design of those things actually working as super computers

And then the second episode where the Machine has designated them as threats and is actively trying to kill them. Woof. It's crazy how slow this used to feel, now it is da bes
    I figured it wasn't ever intended as product placement, given that the PS3 was already on the way out by then. If they'd tried to use PS4s I'd have cried foul.
    And they actually did their research by only getting the old model consoles that actually could have been used that way, rather than any of the slim redesigns.
    So it became less 'product placement', and more 'the writers are tech geeks and know their shit'.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    Season 5 stuff

I figured it wasn't ever intended as product placement, given that the PS3 was already on the way out by then. If they'd tried to use PS4s I'd have cried foul.
    And they actually did their research by only getting the old model consoles that actually could have been used that way, rather than any of the slim redesigns.
    So it became less 'product placement', and more 'the writers are tech geeks and know their shit'.

not really spoilers but
    Person of Interest is one of the few shows that gets the aspects of the various bits of tech they use correct more often than not. There are some silly moments, but we're also talking about a show where one of the main characters is a bodyless artificial super intelligence.

• Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    H/A thread:

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/212588/white-box-hanging-from-telephone-pole-what-is-it#latest

Late season spoilers
    I think we all know the answer, but I wouldn't want to give the guy a yellow box if he's not ready.

ArbitraryDescriptor on
  • Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Given the current state of the world, I don't think either flavor of ASI is working behind the scenes.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Well, maybe...
    If said ASI had a really cruel sense of humour.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    You ever do that thing where you trap your Sims in a burning building out of morbid curiosity?

Just Ctrl+A that to a country.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    H/A thread:

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/212588/white-box-hanging-from-telephone-pole-what-is-it#latest

Late season spoilers
    I think we all know the answer, but I wouldn't want to give the guy a yellow box if he's not ready.

The town that box is in has a population of just over 700. Not really a high priority for the machine, but what do I know?

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    H/A thread:

Late season spoilers

The town that box is in has a population of just over 700. Not really a high priority for the machine, but what do I know?
    Ah, so you already have a yellow box!

That just means it's off the radar, like that town Samaritan used for a petri dish.

Is there an office full of people typing up seemingly random characters on mechanical typewriters all day?