As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ICO/SOTC Collection

12345679»

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Microsoft really changed the game with achievements

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Balefuego wrote:
    I think I put about 15 hours into Blue Dragon

I remember the very last time I played it I got violently ill from what I assumed was food poisoning

but my body may have been trying to tell me something

I had Blue Dragon at a time when I was completely broke, playing my 360 on a 17" monitor sleeping on an air mattress in our living room. I was unemployed and not yet a father and had no other games to play.

So I would guess I put 150 hours into it.

• BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    the best thing about that game was the boss battle music

the worst thing about that game was the boss battle music (and everything else)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Every now and then I'll think that I really want to get into an RPG

then I'll start one and realize I don't

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Balefuego wrote:
    the best thing about that game was the boss battle music

the worst thing about that game was the boss battle music (and everything else)

I love that song. It is so horribly awesome. It was my ringtone for awhile.

I'm always trying to find the next RPG. It's how I end up with stuff like Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant. Both are ok but I can't get into them. Lost Odyssey is absolutely the best RPG on the 360.

When I say RPG I'm talking more standard RPG, not games like Oblivion.

Have you tried Eternal Sonata?

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    What's the big RPG going to be for the 3DS? Other than the Kingdom Hearts game which is a stretch to even call an RPG.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Keith wrote:

Oh ho ho

Kingdom Hearts is the best RPG

I would consider Oblivion to be a more standard RPG, Lost Odessy is a jrpg.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Keith wrote:
    Kingdom Hearts is the best RPG

Kingdom Hearts is a good action game, NOT an RPG. OK it has RPG elements but that's it.

I like action RPGs

I don't dig western RPGs

I can only seem to get into handheld JRPGs these days

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    God, that Blue Dragon boss fight music

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    Fine, I use the term RPG to describe JRPGs

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    And oh my god this game is beautiful

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    What's the big RPG going to be for the 3DS? Other than the Kingdom Hearts game which is a stretch to even call an RPG.

the Tales of the Abyss port/remake seems pretty big

you silly people

there are no games for the 3DS

now or ever

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Luigi's Mansion 2!

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »

the Tales of the Abyss port/remake seems pretty big

Paper Mario

• VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    yesssss paper mario god I can't wait for that

played so much thousand year door you wouldn't believe. then my brother deleted my save to make room on the memory card for his T.H.U.G. 2 character. :<

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Fiiiiiiinally have this. Too bad I still have two projects and a test before I can play it.

uc3ufTB.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Oh man, watching the bonus features, Last Guardian stuff:
    Griffin is shown with its horns grown out a bit more and the tips are blue. WHAT DOES IT MEAN

uc3ufTB.png
    Just beat ICO but couldn't figure out how to trigger the watermelon stuff.

Devs talking about US Ico cover art, hahaha
    "After 10 years, it grows on you"

uc3ufTB.png
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuXDuRURwIg

I dare you to listen to this and not want to have an adventure.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote:
    Just beat ICO but couldn't figure out how to trigger the watermelon stuff.

the watermelon doesn't appear until you've beaten the game twice.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Keith wrote:

Oh ho ho

It is a fun game, but I kinda lost track of it a while ago after we had gotten pretty far into it. The dungeons just keep getting bigger and bigger with hours and hours between save points. It starts to get stressful when you're low on items. Each battle means you may have to play the last 5 hours over again if you don't survive.

BLM - ACAB
    edited October 2011
    God dammit do I hate the 15th colossus

pain in the ass to climb, and then once you're up there he never stops wriggling around so whether or not you have a chance to stab him is just dumb luck, and because of that your grip meter's gonna drain, but there's absolutely nowhere to stand on him to recharge. And then you finally stab his head and have to move down to his palm, but he wiggles his fingers a little and boom you're tossed off of him and have to climb him all over

I get that he's near the end and should be hard, but he's not hard, he's just bullshit. I'm trying to beat him on normal time attack right now and I don't see how this is fucking possible.

Speed Racer on