As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It is better to [Chat] for the Emperor than to live for yourself.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    What it really needed was to just skip the onion part and straight heat up some kimchi in oil but

kimchi is like 6 bucks a jar here for some goddam reason

• Options
    JamesKeenanJamesKeenan Registered User regular
    I don't know what that would taste like... at all.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So Battlefield 3 is pretty rad, you guys, but I still suffer from the same rage inducing thing that all BF games have done to me: I can shoot a guy five times and he's still alive and he only hits me once and I die.

• Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote:
    So Battlefield 3 is pretty rad, you guys, but I still suffer from the same rage inducing thing that all BF games have done to me: I can shoot a guy five times and he's still alive and he only hits me once and I die.

Aim for the head fool!

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    do i talk about poop too much

i reloaded chat and my immediate instinct was to post about poop

and now I'm posting a meta poop post commentary

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hakkekage wrote:

well, you don't talk about poop not enough

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:

well, you don't talk about poop not enough

I'm just saying

i had a really satisfying poop just now and i feel relaxed

is that so wrong, Mr. Robespierre

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    I don't really like the automatic melee weapons

they don't really feel like they're doing things, even when they are

give me a swingy weapon and super slam any day

You just hold down the button with the Thermic Lance and bump into things and it instantly gibs them.

Honestly, it feels cheesy and it's the weapon I use when I feel like I'm probably overmatched. Otherwise I stick to pew pew lasor beamu.

• Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    The forums seem to be acting normal today. Did anyone explain what was up for the past couple of weeks?

gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote:
    Nova_C wrote:

Aim for the head fool!

Yeah, I guess.

Somehow a dude with a shotgun one shotted me from the other end of a long hallway. And it's a beta, so sometime the glitches just wanna make you throw your mouse, but I'm pretty happy with it thus far.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGE1-NiFRZE

This is why my basement is flooding. Goddamn magical fucking phony hurricane.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    i guess I need to type up those notes from when i volunteered to be a note taker

maybe this will help me study?!?!?!

*it won't, it is from my general entomology class I have to take because I have never taken entomology. every day in class a different person asks if I am the TA because guys i know a lot about bugs

• Options
    Nova_C wrote:
    Kagera wrote:
    Nova_C wrote:

Aim for the head fool!

Yeah, I guess.

Somehow a dude with a shotgun one shotted me from the other end of a long hallway. And it's a beta, so sometime the glitches just wanna make you throw your mouse, but I'm pretty happy with it thus far.

Well it's pretty obviously a scoped shotgun.

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGE1-NiFRZE

This is why my basement is flooding. Goddamn magical fucking phony hurricane.

Your basement is flooding because you live in the midwest and that's what basements do.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Arivia wrote:
    Dynagrip wrote:
    so like, a couple of my coworkers might be having an affair but i don't know for sure but man they joke about it a lot and it kind of makes me uncomfortable.

also, I feel like I'm the only liberal within 20 miles of my workplace and that some of my coworkers are members of the John Birch society.

You should join the John Howard society just so you can call yourself a john too. Also you get the most adorable letters.

all+saints+3.jpg or John-Howard-Gary-Ramage-5897079.jpg
    meanwhile_in_australia.jpg

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:
    Your basement is flooding because you live in the midwest and that's what basements do.

My basement is flooding because the concrete pad in it is 90 years old and the drainage system was built before buildings had codes. The house formerly had its gutters connected to terracotta pipes that ran under the house and hooked into the sewer line. Magical for the 1920s (no water on the ground around your house when it rains!) donkey shit for 2011 since 90 year old terracotta pipes are now terracotta gravel letting water flow freely under my house.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    I seriously feel like stress-puking, this is how bad things are at the moment.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Well don't stress puke in the basement...that won't help anything.

• Options
    Kagera wrote:

It will make me feel better when the Roto-Rooter guy has to crawl around in it while sewer-camming the pipes and tells me it's time to bend over.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    I don't really like the automatic melee weapons

they don't really feel like they're doing things, even when they are

give me a swingy weapon and super slam any day

You just hold down the button with the Thermic Lance and bump into things and it instantly gibs them.

Honestly, it feels cheesy and it's the weapon I use when I feel like I'm probably overmatched. Otherwise I stick to pew pew lasor beamu.
    yeah, I know I just mean you're not really doing much of anything

just holding down the button and noodling around and then they die

can't get into it

do they even have power attacks and stuff? I don't remember

• Options
    Kagera wrote:

It will make me feel better when the Roto-Rooter guy has to crawl around in it while sewer-camming the pipes and tells me it's time to bend over.

Unless he's like 'this douche made me wade in his puke I'm gonna sit around for an extra hour and upcharge his ass'.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    heylo

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Kagera wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

Unless he's like 'this douche made me wade in his puke I'm gonna sit around for an extra hour and upcharge his ass'.

It's $300 just to run an auger down the pipe. $180 just to cam it. We're in "do your worst" territory at that point.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Today I Learned there are a lot of topless female Reddit members.

But there are a shitton more pantless male Reddit members.

• Options
    I kind of wonder what happens if the Roto-Rooter guy shows up and does everything and is all "ok that'll be $480" and you go "uh, I don't have that." I mean, do they hang around your house? Call the police? Wreck up the place?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Kagera wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

It's $300 just to run an auger down the pipe. $180 just to cam it. We're in "do your worst" territory at that point.

I'm not the kind of guy to get to a point where I say 'fuck it, just spend ALL THE MONEY WHYDONCHA'.

• Options
    I kind of wonder what happens if the Roto-Rooter guy shows up and does everything and is all "ok that'll be $480" and you go "uh, I don't have that." I mean, do they hang around your house? Call the police? Wreck up the place?

It's called a protection racket and the interest rate is 500%

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    In this economy, I feel guilty for having two full-time jobs.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I have the best story to tell you guys, later.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

May I have one for Christmas?

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

Nah, he invoices you. If you don't pay, he takes you to small claims court, etc.

• Options
    Kagera wrote:
    Kagera wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

I'm not the kind of guy to get to a point where I say 'fuck it, just spend ALL THE MONEY WHYDONCHA'.

I figure while he's down there fantasizing about all the money he's going to make I can light the house on fire and make it to Wisconsin at least.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Elldren wrote:
    heylo

sup

i ate a lot of ramen and tofu

too much ramen and tofu

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

Macy's is hiring! Starting Mid-October! If you show them what you can do they might not even can your ass later!

• Options
    Organichu wrote:

I would, if I could afford it myself. :(

• Options

I...wouldn't want two full-time jobs. I can barely survive 40 hours a week. 48 if I'm downing Rockstars like a fiend.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod

How does overtime work for that?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Elki wrote:

How does overtime work for that?

It wouldn't I don't think. You'd work between 67 to 80 hours a week paid regularly and only get extra if you go over 40 at any one job.

This discussion has been closed.