Options

Dark Souls -- PC Version Launches On Steam August 23rd!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    hahaha, oh man

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    RIght, okay, I kinda like your mercha-STAB

oh fuck SORRY SORRY GOD DAMMIT STOP KILLING ME

....... welp

IT WAS SELF DEFENSE, YOU ALL SAW IT.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Thanks DD, I'll see if I can find that corpse tomorrow.

• Options
    I'm just chilling, with white soapstone summon sign on the floor by the door to lower undead burg, waiting for a summon

i think i might move down to lower undead burg, right by the fog door to capra

Bronson, my pyromancer with a face like a young Charles Bronson, is now level 29. I mostly use melee, with the occasional fireball. I have vit at 20, attunement at 12, endurance 20, strength 15, dexterity 13, resistance 14, intelligence 10 and faith 8. I don't know if I am doing a good job making my character to match my play style. My preference for the Elite Knight armor keeps me right at 29.8/60.0 equip load, which might be a bad idea. Maybe I should check out the chain mail or the thief set.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    By the way, I noticed near the shortcut door, there was a balcony of sorts, with some dude just chilling, staring off into the view.

Was kinda tempted to see what his deal was, but decided not to risk losing the 6k souls I had accumulated.

And then halfway across the nearby bridge the dragon got up and decided to cook roasted goat, so I lost it all anyway. :(

edit: By the way, how do you tell what stats are needed for equipment?

Goatmon on

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    that chilling dude is a good dude, do not kill him!

he gives you the item that lets you engage in Jolly Co-Operation

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Good to know!

And now I am off to bed.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    By the way, I noticed near the shortcut door, there was a balcony of sorts, with some dude just chilling, staring off into the view.

Was kinda tempted to see what his deal was, but decided not to risk losing the 6k souls I had accumulated.

And then halfway across the nearby bridge the dragon got up and decided to cook roasted goat, so I lost it all anyway. :(

Go to the item screen, find the item, and hit X

• Options
    should we make a new thread?

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

I don't think I have anything assigned to X, and I can't figure out what button equals whatever X is supposed to do for the Xbox version, so I dunno what button you're talking about.

edit: Probably should wait for this one to get locked. Far as I know, preemptive new threads are frowned upon.

Goatmon on

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    RIght, okay, I kinda like your mercha-STAB

oh fuck SORRY SORRY GOD DAMMIT STOP KILLING ME

....... welp

IT WAS SELF DEFENSE, YOU ALL SAW IT.

haha, I've done this. Goddamnit.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    the pc is the preferred gaming device of the master race

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

I don't think I have anything assigned to X, and I can't figure out what button equals whatever X is supposed to do for the Xbox version, so I dunno what button you're talking about.

edit: Probably should wait for this one to get locked. Far as I know, preemptive new threads are frowned upon.

it doesn't matter. we'll post until it gets locked and then we'll pick up where we left off.

isn't there some options menu where you can remap the keys?

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    haha goddammit youtube thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtiHkSK4Q10&feature=player_embedded

its not really necessary to watch, all you need to know is in the preview image

Barcardi on
This discussion has been closed.