As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A Very Spooky Pokethread

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    the heck has swilla been lately

• Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote:

god

dammit

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I would play a god of war type game where you could fuse with different pokemon to get different attacks

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    bad speed racer

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    bug boy don't EVEN tell me that the idea of fusing with a dunsparce and using your new drill-arm to plow through a crowd of enemies doesn't appeal to you

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    lets be honest

fusing with a dunsparce would result in the incredible ability to curl up and take a nap

• Options
    that reminds me

I really need to pick up pokemon rumble

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:
    lets be honest

fusing with a dunsparce would result in the incredible ability to curl up and take a nap
    nah
    TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    MY MANLINESS IS SPIRAL ENERGY IS GIVING ME THE POWER TO BREAK THE WALLS OF THE INFINITE AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I/WE/YOU/ARE GRIT YOUR TEETH TIME TO COMBINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There, I just summed up all of Gurren Lagann for y'all.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    BugBoy wrote:
    lets be honest

you make it sound like a bad thing

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • Options
  • Options
    MY MANLINESS IS SPIRAL ENERGY IS GIVING ME THE POWER TO BREAK THE WALLS OF THE INFINITE AND DO THE IMPOSSIBLE BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I/WE/YOU/ARE GRIT YOUR TEETH TIME TO COMBINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

love you

the show is okay but Megas XLR is totes better

• Options
    Antimatter wrote:

love you

the show is okay but Megas XLR is totes better

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnah

:P

• Options
    I saw one episode of Megas XLR

I wish I had seen more

I remember back in the days when cartoon network was good

when Kids Next Door and Teen Titans and Justice League were on

it was good. It was good.

• Options
    I saw one episode of Megas XLR

I wish I had seen more

guess what's on itunes :whistle:
    also, the only good amv
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgn--xO4Uyo

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
  • Options
    it took me a moment to realize that butler's post was meant to be derogatory toward TTGL

• Options
    well sort of derogatory

I enjoyed it but it really lost control of itself

it was a nice inversion when
    Kamina revealed his whole super macho thing was just to inspire Simon

and then he died, Simon never got the memo and thought the act was how he was supposed to really act

• Options
    well yeah it lost control of itself

that's kind of the joke

• Options
    it wasn't funny

and was just groan-inducing

• Options
    let me tell you about TTGL homestuck

• Options
    BugBoy wrote:
    lets be honest

you make it sound like a bad thing

oh no

not at all

• Options
    the thing that really bugged me about TTGL was when boota became some sort of horrible purple Tails

just make him a real human, like in the very first bit of the show

that was cool!

• Options
    it wasn't funny

and was just groan-inducing

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• Options
    no speed I am right about this

the show was just bad by the end

just baaaaaaaaaaaaad!

• Options
    if the whole thing had ended after the fight against the spiral king, it would've been a pretty nice little series

• Options
    no speed I am right about this

the show was just bad by the end

just baaaaaaaaaaaaad!

If lightyears-tall giant fighting robots hurling galaxies at each other is wrong

then why the fuck would anybody ever want to be right

• Options
    in the movie they get an even BIGGER robot

• Options
    its turtlebots all the way down

• Options
    I hear the movies are like the second half of the series only more so

TTGL is the Paula Deen of Anime

MORE BUTTAH ON TOP!

• Options

MORE BUTTAH ON TOP!

the movies are just a truncated version of the series

the first movie goes from the beginning to the fight with the spiral king, the second one goes up through the fight against the Anti-Spiral

• Options
    do you know what would make gurren lagann better? dinobots.

• Options
    MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    tumblr_lubwqrfc1l1qlfcoeo1_500.jpg

remember when real animals sometimes showed up in pokemon

xet8c.gif
  • Options

MORE BUTTAH ON TOP!

the first movie goes from the beginning to the fight with the spiral king, the second one goes up through the fight against the Anti-Spiral

that's not what I'm saying

I'm saying they took the series and added BIGGER ROBOTS and MORE RIDICULOUS ATTACKS etc.

• Options

MORE BUTTAH ON TOP!

that's not what I'm saying

I'm saying they took the series and added BIGGER ROBOTS and MORE RIDICULOUS ATTACKS etc.

the second one yeah

the first one is practically the exact same

• Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    wait people don't like the beautiful excess of gurren lagann

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Macera wrote:
    tumblr_lubwqrfc1l1qlfcoeo1_500.jpg

remember when real animals sometimes showed up in pokemon

Yes! I still remember the regular fish.

Although at the end of the day, it's just like any other show that has some weirdness as it tries to find its groove.

• Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited November 2011
    I run a Pokemon RP thing and the carnivorously-inclined characters eat a lot of "fish".

Fish seem safe to have as food.

Marshmallow on
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    I run a Pokemon RP thing

[゚д゚]

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    Is this a surprise or something?

What have I ever done to give you the impression I can't be terrible.

This discussion has been closed.