Options

[mini-Phalla] of Angels - Village Victory!

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    corvidae wrote:
    cayruss

Because I know you are mafia this time.

Like, is this a seering or what?

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Nah, just a knee jerk reaction to being called suspicious.

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    going with the Void Slayer[/red] for now

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    one day I wont do that

Void Slayer

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I have an idea about making a network head but its a bit risky~!

anyhow cayrus[color] or something something

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I'm busy too kime, I need to go to sleep. Stupid sinusitis

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Retracting my vote for corvidae.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Hmm well cayrus since I don't want to be voted off just yet.

Has SLyM responded to anyone? He sure has not gotten back to me.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    About 3 hours to vote close

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I think you've been hanging around Alegis for too long, Langly. He's a bad influence, you know! :P

...wait.

Everything is clear to me now.

Alegis and Langly are both mafia. There can be no other explanation for this behaviour!

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Switching to void to try to save myself. When I die as a soul enforcer, remember who started this bandwagon and who joined it. Even after I revealed myself as a seer to corvidae, he refuses to change his vote.

I am leaving my body to preserve it's special for the village. A villager I am in contact with is going to inhabit it.

In my short time in game, I've found that Fabian Ha is NOT inhabited by the lead mafia.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    void a seer claim is good enough for me

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Void Slayer

I never told people to trust me, just to talk to me. A busdriver on their own usually does more harm than good with their ability.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Void Slayer to help keep the leader up front.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    Switching to void to try to save myself. When I die as a soul enforcer, remember who started this bandwagon and who joined it. Even after I revealed myself as a seer to corvidae, he refuses to change his vote.

I am leaving my body to preserve it's special for the village. A villager I am in contact with is going to inhabit it.

In my short time in game, I've found that Fabian Ha is NOT inhabited by the lead mafia.

Interesting post

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Vote Closed

• Options
    If I die to the mafia tonight, cyth is the only person I told my new identity to , FYI

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Except for... you know, the thread

Phyphor on
  • Options
    Day 3: Retirement

”Sir, we’ve found the leak. It’s an Orphan, Nico. She’s leading the resistance in Sydney. Going by the name, “Locust.”

“Heh, Ironic.”

“Sir?”

“Nevermind. You’re too young. So we still have one unaccounted for, then?”

“Yes.”

“And it’s who I’m afraid it is, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“Very well. How close are we to securing her?”

“Her whereabouts are unknown. She hasn’t reported in since the transmission.”

“Of course. So what are you still doing here?”

“Sir.”

The Dead

Void Slayer(Ether Cooper) - Mob Justice
    SLyM(Calvin Green[Busdriver]) - Rebel Justice
    Reginald Calvo - Rebel Justice
    Christina Pierce[Guard] - Vigilante Justice

PMs are en route.

• Options
    Uhm, no I didn't reveal which body I'm in.

• Options
    PMs are out. Let me know if you expected one and did not receive it.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    slyymmmm

you should have busdriven yourself with someoneeee

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Uh hey guys. I hope I'm not Inactivused. That would be really unfortunate.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    My computer has messed up. I might need to resign if things get worse.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Unless I'm missing something, cythraul seems like the obvious choice.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular

Why? I'm so confused. Capfalcon for now.

• Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote:

Why? I'm so confused. Capfalcon for now.

Haha, whoooops.jpg

I was thinking slym was the one naming cythraul for some reason. Never mind. We'll have to kill somebody else...

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    oOOOooooOOooooooOO

I guess being a careless cowardly backstabbing bastard has it's downsides too, oh well.

oOOOOoooOOOooOOOo

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Did Slym mention to anybody he was talking to who else he was talking to? His immediate death suggests a leak and a short list could give us a place to start today.

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    My computer has messed up. I might need to resign if things get worse.
    :(

More proof that machines are secretly plotting to control the world before the end of the 21st century.

• Options
    You're mistaking slym for cayrus

• Options
    edited October 2011
    It's the first successful rebel justice kill on a player, but it might as well be a coincidence. As a busdriver I don't see why slym would have to (or would) reveal his character, unless Slym did
    Langly wrote: »
    slyymmmm

you should have busdriven yourself with someoneeee

and someone knew who he was busdriving with.

I'm leaning towards coincidence.

Alegis on
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote:

corvidae, because he never did change his vote. Although maybe he just wasn't around at the time of the reveal, or didn't believe him. Either way, I've gotta run for the day and should probably pick someone other than Capfalcon.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    jdarksun wrote:
    Bedlam wrote:
    Did Slym mention to anybody he was talking to who else he was talking to? His immediate death suggests a leak and a short list could give us a place to start today.
    So you'd prefer a witch hunt over the incredibly likely "the mafia targeted his player"?
    Id prefer "gettin some insight"over "knowing jack shit"

And I was under the impression that players couldnt be targeted.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    ok guys here is my plan, I started in a body that knew what souls were in two other bodies. Because of this starting out I knew for a fact they were villagers(mason ability from start), any new souls traveling into the bodies I wouldn't know their alliance but i would know the names.

So my plan is to die by the vote and reveal at death who my mason buddy is and that would create a network. Like i said its risky cause he could die as well during the night phase but yea

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    ok guys here is my plan, I started in a body that knew what souls were in two other bodies. Because of this starting out I knew for a fact they were villagers(mason ability from start), any new souls traveling into the bodies I wouldn't know their alliance but i would know the names.

So my plan is to die by the vote and reveal at death who my mason buddy is and that would create a network. Like i said its risky cause he could die as well during the night phase but yea

Ah.

I dislike doing this, but it has potential. Do your buddies have any abilities? Since you do, I hope you didn't decide to kill the masoned player who has abilities...

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    If we're going this route, it might be wiser to vote your body out and have you try to escape to another.

• Options
    If his name doesn't come up in the death records there's no proof that his mason is a villager

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i wasn't in a position where i could switch my vote. i understand where cayrus is coming from, but until i know someone is confirmed... i can't trust it.

• Options
    Alright since I dont know if I can get on later tonight I'll be the first to give Mr. Defecation what he wants.

Of couse I'll try to be on in case the plan changes but I cant make any promises.