Options

[mini-Phalla] of Angels - Village Victory!

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    (btw, good luck shiny toy guns, being a network head is ridiculously time consuming)

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Well I've certainly been thrown in the deep end with this my first phalla.
    Thanks for all the positive support. Corvidae, if you could message me we can chat about this sk.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Hmm I could play but it's perhaps better for me not to have any single distractions going on tomorrow and after

withdraw? if no reserve I'll just tag along

• Options
    Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Okay I am putting my vote on SeGaTai

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Is that a "I recommend you follow this vote" vote, or a "not quite sure whom to vote for yet, maybe SeGaTai, but you guys try to find a good target too" sort of vote?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I recommend you follow this vote unless anyone has a drastic reason not to.

Shiny New Toys on
  • Options
    SeGaTai then

Steam profile
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    SeGaTai for justice.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    segatai, eh?

• Options
    Right I have to duck out now. Combination of no sleep and a full day of work is catching up with me. I will be back before vote close.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Segatai
    For Great Sheeping!

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    SeGaTai

baaaaaaa

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Man I just got sheeped hard,I do think shiny has voted for me randomly the first two days I think

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Man I just got sheeped hard,I do think shiny has voted for me randomly the first two days I think

Yeah, sorry. You'll have to take up your issues with him, and since he won't be back till late.... well... byebye?

Steam profile
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    SeGaTai must die.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    SeGaTai I suppose, though some advice to live by as network head is to let the day more or less pass before announcing a network target, so we can collect vote records.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    He wasn't planning on being around the rest of the day

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Thanksgiving is great. Segatai.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Effective immediately Taya has replaced Alegis.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks!

Off to another round of grub, I'll probably be around tonight! (provided I don't snooze immediately after gorging myself on wonderful wonderful foodstuffs)

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Kind of hard to do anything but agree with everyone for no reason.

Segatai

Happy tgiving for you Canadians as well, if you need to I can instigate some trash talking about various hockey teams for ya.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Sure.
    Segatai

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Well, I can't make any Winnipeg jokes since they got their jets back....

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    This is a really complex game to be thrown into. D:

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    SeGaTai

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I do wish that tonight's vote target hadn't been announced so early, it really cut off any discussion today

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I had a the best homemade Thanksgiving dinner today. It was worth it to drive nine hours to get here and another nine hours tomorrow.

So I need to give this thread a thorough re-read as I've just glanced over it so far. I'll vote for SeGaTai in the meantime. Shiny New Toys is the network head is that correct?

• Options
    Raul Tanaka something to think about for tomorrow

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    SeGaTai, AKA the leader of the Pinnacle Guild.

• Options
    Taya wrote:
    I had a the best homemade Thanksgiving dinner today. It was worth it to drive nine hours to get here and another nine hours tomorrow.

So I need to give this thread a thorough re-read as I've just glanced over it so far. I'll vote for SeGaTai in the meantime. Shiny New Toys is the network head is that correct?

Sounds sweet but too much driving.

Yes, he is.

• Options
    God, so the vote for SegaTai is based on some seering that has been revealed to me. If it is not true, then the people pushing me that way are probably mafia. Well that was my thinking.

Also very sorry about being to early in announcing the vote. The time zone thing is to blame there. I wanted to put my vote in before I fell over. SegaTai - if this turns out not to be true I am very sorry.

• Options
    God, so the vote for SegaTai is based on some seering that has been revealed to me. If it is not true, then the people pushing me that way are probably mafia. Well that was my thinking.

Also very sorry about being to early in announcing the vote. The time zone thing is to blame there. I wanted to put my vote in before I fell over. SegaTai - if this turns out not to be true I am very sorry.

OK, this was a good decision on your part, I agree. You got solid info, so one way or another we should have a guilty party.

Make sure that, should you die tonight, the information will not die with you.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    If I should die tonight, the person i trust is Langly

Shiny New Toys on
  • Options
    If I should die tonight, the person i trust is Langly

Trust how much? Tell him everything we know?

Or just listen if he tells us a bandwagon target?

Also, you probably should have waited till after vote close, right....?

Steam profile
  • Options
    Ooops.
    Bugger I'm sorry to much inexperience. I shouldnt call the vote early, and dont reveal until after vote close. Okay.

• Options
    Ooops.
    Bugger I'm sorry to much inexperience. I shouldnt call the vote early, and dont reveal until after vote close. Okay.

No worries. When you die and the village falls, burning, to the ground around you, it'll be a learning experience :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    kime wrote:
    Ooops.

No worries. When you die and the village falls, burning, to the ground around you, it'll be a learning experience :P

Thanks Kime. Your words are so reassuring.

• Options
    Vote Closed

• Options
    edited October 2011
    Day 5: Commitment

At 02:25 AM, local time, the enforcer call was raised. Nearby agents responded quickly and the threat was subdued. In the struggle, the body of the target of interest was killed. All knowledge on the process to date suggests that the target is dead as well. While there have been substantial civilian losses from our mission, it is not too late to prevent more. An extraction team could be sent to rendezvous with all remaining deployed units.
    -B

You knew when you signed up for this mission that there would be inestimable civilian casualties. Any extraction force sent would be eliminated on site. The mission is complete when all trackers are disabled and no sooner. No one mourns the sacrifice we have had to make more than I, but it is one we knew was necessary. If you do not have the tenacity to retain command, I can relieve you of your responsibilities.
    -W

We had heard that Ba'al was dead. We assumed that meant it was over. We started to leave the compound, unarmed. Wave the white flag, as it were. Crystal was the first one out. She was so excited. She was the only one left who still had family on the outside. She had a life to return to. A real reason to hope.

She wasn't even all the way out the door yet. We couldn't hear the shot, only the sound of her body crashing lifelessly down the stairwell. A team of enforcers ran down. Luckily it was still trapped. The rest of us escaped. That day was the biggest disappointment. Before that day, we didn't agree, but at least we understood. They were scared. We all were. It wasn't the right solution but it was a solution. After that day... it was just needless slaughter. We lost all sympathy. We became as ruthless as the oppressors.

The Dead
    SeGaTai (Nathan Alligood) – Mob Justice
    Cayrus (Julius Smalls) – Rebel Justice
    corvidae (Raul Tanaka) – Rebel Justice
    Sir Fabulous (Crystal Ortega) – Vigilante Justice

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    All right! Red name!