As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Simpsons, dead?

1111213141517»

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    that episode first aired like a year after I moved to Australia and I didn't find it funny at all

I saw it again about four years later and laughed so hard I hurt myself

my god, it's all so true

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I love the fact that the writers based it off an actual trip they took to Canberra (our nation capital for you foreigners).

Just makes it that much better.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote:
    I love the fact that the writers based it off an actual trip they took to Canberra (our nation capital for you foreigners).

Booting is a time-honoured tradition

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote:

oh god yes I didn't know that at all

fantastic

also my family will do some variation on the 'they're called bullfrogs' 'that's a funny name, I'dda called em chuzzwozzas!' conversation about once a week

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    keith let's go to dirty franks

alright you're buyin'