As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition] Triple Skulls is where it's at!

• Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    i think your beast passer has -1av, so don't let any more hits happen.

Can't wait to see the post validation

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    If I make a small weekly league and really stress the weekly part would anyone signup for it?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'll sign up. By weekly I assume you mean once every 7 days.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    If I make a small weekly league and really stress the weekly part would anyone signup for it?

Yes. Yes I would. I'm playing a ton of FOL games right now.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    R0land1188R0land1188 Registered User regular
    @TNTrooper

I AM IN

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hey @R0land1188, have you been playng any single player?

mrt144 on
  • Options
    I have played a couple exhibition games, and I am terrible but its fun and I am sure I will get the hang of it eventually.

The Team Management aspects are still kind of eluding me at the moment but I am on vacation for a week so I will definitely get some more time in.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    If you can put up with dealing with timezone issues to play against a Brit, then count me in too. :D

PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • Options
    Well that makes 5 people and team ideal number is 6. So start making your teams 1 more person and I'll make the league and if we got teams ready to apply then we can get to kicking this off faster.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I'll do it.

Edit: Also, I know @TheInspector has been having trouble, so I'm not sure I want to keep the league delayed. It has been a good 10 days since I've had a message from him.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    The question is, do I go with yet another skaven team or do I go woodelves or dark elves.

• Options
    I'll do it.

Edit: Also, I know @TheInspector has been having trouble, so I'm not sure I want to keep the league delayed. It has been a good 10 days since I've had a message from him.

What are the policies and the ramifications of advancing a week without a game being played? Both get draws and no SPP or gold?

• Options
    Well, I'm here. >.>

• Options
    PA Weekly has been made with the usual password get your teams made and in so we can make use of this 3 day weekend.
    Well, I'm here. >.>

Usually if someone is MIA it is 1-0(might be a forfeited game) in favor of the guy that was around.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    PA Weekly has been made with the usual password get your teams made and in so we can make use of this 3 day weekend.
    Well, I'm here. >.>

Usually if someone is MIA it is 1-0(might be a forfeited game) in favor of the guy that was around.
    I'm interested in joining your league. :bz

Please, call me ebo.
  • Options
    98% sure it is 6/6 right now.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Reavin' Reapers have applied.

• Options
    Well, I'm here. >.>

Crap I am going out of town tomorrow morning and will be back Monday afternoon/evening. If this will affect the league I can wait for the next go around.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Skaven madness continues.

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    After giving this quite a bit of thought, and seeing as there seems to be only a few people still interested at all, I am going to close down the 3 Leagues I run(Regular/Speed/Stunty) unless someone else would like to take over.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    Banzai5150 wrote: »
    After giving this quite a bit of thought, and seeing as there seems to be only a few people still interested at all, I am going to close down the 3 Leagues I run(Regular/Speed/Stunty) unless someone else would like to take over.
    :cry:

Meanwhile my opponent this week for the X-league is MIA.

Please, call me ebo.
  • Options

Yeah, I think it'd be a good idea for things to go on hiatus at least until fall or Chaos Edition.

• Options
    ebotastic wrote: »
    :cry:

Meanwhile my opponent this week for the X-league is MIA.

I think we really do have enough for an 8-10 person league, it's just finding the right people.

• Options
    BlitzAce1981BlitzAce1981 Registered User regular
    Applied with The Department of Elf and Safety, ready to make sure the league adheres to regulations, and meets its quota of passing.

PSN ID - BlitzAce1981 FFXIV - Raiden Solitaire (Sargatanas)
  • Options
    R0land1188 wrote: »
    Crap I am going out of town tomorrow morning and will be back Monday afternoon/evening. If this will affect the league I can wait for the next go around.

Calender wise it goes Monday-Sunday but if the faster teams apply then earlier then the games will be posted so we it will be an 8 or 9 day week to play the game since the first game is due on the 3rd.

I would like to see the Stunty league to the end since it only got 2.5 weeks + the championship game and don't mind taking over it for the end.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BonTemps Fangbangers have applied to the PA Weekly league.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    PA Weekly Day 1

R0land1188 Vs TNTrooper
    mrt1212 Vs TheLawinator
    BlitzAce1981 Vs KafkaAU

Deadline for games is Sunday June 3rd but sooner is better.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    R0land1188 wrote: »

Calender wise it goes Monday-Sunday but if the faster teams apply then earlier then the games will be posted so we it will be an 8 or 9 day week to play the game since the first game is due on the 3rd.

I would like to see the Stunty league to the end since it only got 2.5 weeks + the championship game and don't mind taking over it for the end.

Im totally going goblins but maybe we should pare off the deadweight.

• Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    I'm okay with taking over Speed League and making sure it keeps running.

• Options
    PA Weekly Day 1

R0land1188 Vs TNTrooper
    mrt1212 Vs TheLawinator
    BlitzAce1981 Vs KafkaAU

Deadline for games is Sunday June 3rd but sooner is better.

So BlitzAce and I got our game in last night, and yeah, it was a bad bad game for Blitz. The first half had the dice on my bad side. Rerolling failed bloodlusts into failed bloodlusts, or double skulls into double both down without block. I thought it was going to be a loss to me. I received initially and Blitz got the ball and ran it in for a TD.

Second half the dice went waaaaay the other way. Using hypnotic gaze I busted open his cage and pushed his catcher into the crowd (not injured though). After that, I don't remember the specifics, but when the dust had cleared there were 3 dead players on Blitz's team, a badly hurt and a MNG. I had also ran in 2 TDs to take the win.

With 3 deaths his team is basically screwed, especially since 2 of those were positionals. To make it worse, the MVP went to his dead lineman.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Can't wait to play blitz!

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    Just had the best game. Playing jungle warwick first time, in a party with 3 friends. Our Lux had 800 ping and couldn't even move in a straight line, fed their mid a bunch of kills very quickly then got d/c. Morde top who fed their darius (he was the random). Our towers down at 12 minutes.

Refused surrender at 20, won at 43. Don't know how, but WW gives no fucks about anything except Darius' 730 true damage ult.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    And then you ran in the touchdown!

• Options
    DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    rami was that a wrong thread post, cause that makes no sense what so ever in a blood bowl sense.

Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• Options
    Can't wait to play blitz!

I'd suggest it would be worth while allowing him to start a new team. The worst part about this sort of shit is he'll be playing with loners for so long, and all his MVPs will start going to the loners just making his team worse and worse. Ultimately we play for fun, and none of that sounds fun.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Draeven wrote: »
    rami was that a wrong thread post, cause that makes no sense what so ever in a blood bowl sense.

Was a DOTA2 post I believe

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    I am kinda bummed the leagues had to end, but until I can get a new graphics card I don't know how reliably I could have kept playing.

Thanks for running what you could, Banzai.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    Draeven wrote: »

Was a DOTA2 post I believe
    It was league of legends. Worst nerds ever.

• Options
    I am kinda bummed the leagues had to end, but until I can get a new graphics card I don't know how reliably I could have kept playing.

Thanks for running what you could, Banzai.

Didn't really wanna end it, but nobody was communicating with me any more and I got tired of trying to track down people. I can put them on Hiatus and try to get them going again later? Or someone else can take them over.

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    We could just end the week and remove all the people not interested in playing? I could take it over.

steam_sig.png