As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Trailers] Solidifying Iron-Clad Opinions in 2:30 or Less

19596979899101»

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    You're in rare form today, Preacher. I have no idea what you're smoking, but keep that pipe packed, sir.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    You're in rare form today, Preacher. I have no idea what you're smoking, but keep that pipe packed, sir.

Hatred, gas prices in the seattle area are at 4.25 for the lowest grade, there was a new article today that said they could go up another twenty cents for memorial day weekend. There is not enough hate in the world to fill my pipe, but I'm trying like a fat kid sucking in his gut to impress his cousin.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Guessing this is soon to be locked (at least Preacher will hotbox the place when the exits seal). Working up a new thread.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    I have some new trailers for the new thread as well

9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    PentaghostPentaghost Classification: NOT SO BAD The Southern OracleRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    The Great Gatsby is my all-time favourite book so I'm not really sure what to think of that trailer. It certainly looks like a unique interpretation, and considering there have been like four other movie versions maybe that's no bad thing.

Pentaghost on
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    New thread is alive. Mods, feel free to close.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Remember guys, its only the Trailer that is rated PG-13, I dont see where you are finding the rating for the movie itself.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
This discussion has been closed.