The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[TF2] Pyromania Update Day 3! MEET THE PYRO RELEASED! Do you believe in magic?

1939495969799»

• devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    Or not...

wishlists | playstation | xbox tag: deveric | 3DS: 0946-2435-7798 | TF2 Items
    tf2_sig.png
  • devericdeveric MinneapolisRegistered User regular
    Ok, it should be up now

wishlists | playstation | xbox tag: deveric | 3DS: 0946-2435-7798 | TF2 Items
    tf2_sig.png
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    STOP SCREWIN IT UP

• ebotasticebotastic Going Gonzo In People's HeartsRegistered User regular
    xta wrote: »
    I haven't played tf2 in a while. Didn't realize you had so little space for items:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990236670/screenshot/595848883489313303

I have to buy something to get more space?
    You have a free account. Buying something will upgrade you to a premium account. The differences are explained on the TF2 wiki account types page.

Please, call me ebo.
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    I really like doomsday mode. I played like one 20 minute match today that was very back and forth the whole time. A lot of fun.

also I haven't played on a PA server in about two years. Just kinda fell out. What does one have to do to sign up to get the password if I wanted to start playing with you guys again?

SYSOP wrote: »

"The_Reflection has a story, that must be told"..."He is already a legend, and he ain't even old"
    "He can drink a river of blood and not burst"..."He can swallow a desert and never thirst"
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    I haven't played tf2 in a while. Didn't realize you had so little space for items:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990236670/screenshot/595848883489313303

looks like the game thinks you have a free to play account when you actually don't

might have to contact steam support

• MolybdenumMolybdenum Registered User regular
    guys I keep forgetting the Honc passwword. Can someone PM me?

Steam: Cilantr0
    3DS: 0447-9966-6178
  • DeMoNDeMoN Registered User regular
    It's wang

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    Pfft, Crash was doing that on his maps before it was cool.

• xtaxta Registered User regular

looks like the game thinks you have a free to play account when you actually don't

might have to contact steam support

ah thanks, i bought the orange box for full price like the 2nd day of release. kinda dumb of myself since i was eyeing it and didn't get the slight pre-order bonus by buying it a few days earlier

• BeezelBeezel Experience TranquilityRegistered User regular
    So does the lollichop have axetinguisher properties that aren't documented? Every head I've caved in with the thing has seemed to be crit kills so far.

PSN: Waybackkidd
  • Firmus_PiettFirmus_Piett Registered User regular
    So I've been trying to use the new scattergun; I suck with it. I dunno why but I can't hit anything at all with it, but my aim with the vanilla one is fine.
    Probably has something to do with the speed difference, that or me needing to sleep longer than 2 hours at a time.

camo_sig.png

• undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User

i had forgotten how magical this game can be

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • gunwarriorgunwarrior Registered User regular
    - Teddy Roosebelt can now get assist credits

This is the best update ever

• Bobkins FlymoBobkins Flymo Cool, cool. Registered User, Moderator mod
    New thread time.

U9Syuit.png
This discussion has been closed.