Options

[mini] Phalla Club- I am Jack's Temporary Thread

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    Hmmmm ... !Flarne. My mane is tingling with suspicion.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oohhh.

votes for me!

you know what.

not even going to bother fighting it.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Hmmm, vote immune mafia? Nice.

Would sxxf have voted for kime on day 1 to save Langly if he was mafia? Maybe.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    I'm still sticking with BobCessa.

Ahava vote is silly, why is the village so boneheaded?

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Okay why Bobcessa when you have spoit, ahava, cayrus, loser, and stever all playing around with the closing vote on day 1 with shenanigans, all with the result of langly being saved. Look at page 5 of the old thread. Really look at it.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

...*knock*"The chief opened his door..."Tyler Durden...Please to meet you"... The two previously addressed officers walked in behind him... "You fools, i told you to arrest him, not bring him to me." Two more officers entered the room, and then two more..."Grab him"...Suddenly the chief was being pinned horizontally on his desk by six of his officers..."Now you're gonna listen to me and you're gonna listen very carefully...You are going to call off any investigation of the underground gangs...Declare them taken down or whatever you have to...The people you are after are the people you depend on...We cook you meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we keep your streets safe and guard you while you sleep....Do not fuck with us..."The officers released him and closed the door after leaving, but not before adding "Oh and we might be a little late into work on monday"..

So the police force was compromised? Wow...that is shocking. Well not really.

If people didn't catch it the above seems to heavily indicate that Langly/Tyler was vote immune. I suspect most people did but I noticed one comment suggesting Langly would have died anyway. So...

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Okay why Bobcessa when you have spoit, ahava, cayrus, loser, and stever all playing around with the closing vote on day 1 with shenanigans, all with the result of langly being saved. Look at page 5 of the old thread. Really look at it.

Yea just lookin at the page 5 weirdness Stever get my vote. Also having the temporary thread and original thread around at the same time is confusing me

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    JUST SAW THIS

that's what I get for only looking at bookmarked threads!

At least I lived through the night though woooooo

• Options
    SeGaTai wrote:

Yea just lookin at the page 5 weirdness Stever get my vote. Also having the temporary thread and original thread around at the same time is confusing me

He's dead, Jim.

LoserforHireX voted for Kime over Langly, though. Cayrus voted for Alegis over Langly.

• Options
    Egos wrote:
    If people didn't catch it the above seems to heavily indicate that Langly/Tyler was vote immune. I suspect most people did but I noticed one comment suggesting Langly would have died anyway. So...

I don't think the mafia would have risked exposing themselves if he was vote immune, because it would just end up with more than one dead mafia.

Especially that early in the game.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    yeah sorry wildcat

Stever777 looks way to suspicious.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote:
    Egos wrote:

I don't think the mafia would have risked exposing themselves if he was vote immune, because it would just end up with more than one dead mafia.

Especially that early in the game.

HOW WOULD THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES

PUNY CAPFALCON MAKES NO SENSE

PUNY CAPFALCON NEVER MAKES SENSE!!!

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    thanks to those catching my mistakes keeping up with things-Cayrus

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    LoserforHire voted for everyone.

I think Cayrus is the most suspicious of those still alive.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    ahava for doubting me

schuss on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    oooOOOooo
    I am Jack's wasted life death :(
    oooOOOooo

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i think there is a lot of things slipping through the cracks here.

too many shenanigans also.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    OH OH OH LOSERFORHIREX

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    yeah sorry wildcat

Stever777 looks way to suspicious.

stever is dead already. his name was robert paulson.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    !loserforhirex

also, for doubting you?

bite me, little man.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    At the risk of making myself look too suspicious by defending myself, i will point out that I was the first person to vote for langly on day one and also voted for him yesterday, when I could have voted for someone else and caused a tie.

Additionally, I knew that spoit was some sort of village big since he inadvertently left it in the chat logs yesterday, but if you notice the mafia did not kill him. Egos can confirm I knew this information.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I'm gonna throw out a vote for sxxf, who voted for kime over Langly and has so far flown completely under the radar. I don't even remember seeing their posts...

• Options
    Shortly thereafter the mayor's son was sitting in his bedroom...Alone...Crying...
    My friends all call him the chronic crybaby.
    Cayrus wrote:
    At the risk of making myself look too suspicious by defending myself, i will point out that I was the first person to vote for langly on day one and also voted for him yesterday, when I could have voted for someone else and caused a tie.

Additionally, I knew that spoit was some sort of village big since he inadvertently left it in the chat logs yesterday, but if you notice the mafia did not kill him. Egos can confirm I knew this information.

I can confirm this...

• Options
    Egos wrote:
    Cayrus wrote:

I can confirm this...

Well, yeah, but since Spoit dying got rid of Tyler, I don't think the mafia really wanted him dead.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    OooooOOOooo

If I'm getting votes I get another GP, losers!
    :bz
    Was my death that unimportant?

OooooOoooo

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Apparently someone had shot a local madman as he was boarding the subway. Eyewitness reports that the man had been muttering to himself constantly ...

Madmen are prone to talk to themselves...

How do you feel about madness, SlyM?
    this is mainly gut reading

• Options
    something something

sparta

something

!

• Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    I have to vote for schuss. Something feels very off

PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Egos wrote:
    Apparently someone had shot a local madman as he was boarding the subway. Eyewitness reports that the man had been muttering to himself constantly ...

Madmen are prone to talk to themselves...

How do you feel about madness, SlyM?
    this is mainly gut reading
    Eh, I can see that. I'm certianly leaning more towards how I act while mafia, although I was doing that too in ahava's game as village last time.

sxxf because he's better than the other choices, so much as they are ones.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    sxxf is too mainstream

gonna switch back to mafiahava.

• Options
    actually, gonna change my vote to Lucedes.

i suspect she's mafia.

sorry for hopping around like this.

• Options
    Lucedes is mafia mafia mafia.

• Options
    not as mafia as youuuuu~~

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    41796_5312389463_3350_n.jpg

BobCesca

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    goat mosed...

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Goat closed?

...that doesn't sound right.

• Options
    Why did people vote for ahava? Didn't she switch off of kime and onto langly? don't we have evidence of people voting far more sketchily (loserforhire, Cayrus) ?

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Hey guys, I voted for Langly on day 2. To break a tie!!!

So don't vote for me for "saving" langly

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    you all suck so much.

you and your penguins

• Options
    i miss the enormous green text already.